Cat Litter Box
Cats are the most fastidious creation on this plant that requires accuracy and pay attention to the detailing. They like to stay clean, tidy, and neat even when they are using a toilet. Ultimately, cats rely on their owners in terms of how much you really care about their littering. Being a good cat owner, you should notice whether your cat feels good to use its designated litter box or not. If not, your furry friend will go elsewhere and you need to suffer for that. So, learn more about a cat litter box here!
Top Cat Litter Boxes
- Hooded cat pan; Provides privacy for your cat
- Plastic door provides easy in and out access for your cat
- Retains odors inside the litter pan; Easy to clean
- Built-in bag anchor helps keep the bag open and frees hand for scooping - Scoop included
- Great for multi-cat households; Pan: 57cm L x 46.5cm H x 39cm W (22.4in x 18.3in x 15.3in); Door Opening: 26.5cm H x 24.5cm W (10.4in x 9.6in)
- PREVENT LITTER SCATTERING AROUND: Double-layer honeycomb design helps you gather litters on the upper layer and let it go through the holes down to bottom layer.
- WATERPROOF/URINE PROOF MAT: Bottom layer is waterproof which will not allow any liquid to go through. Protect your hardwood floors and carpets from nasty urine stains.
- EASIER TO CLEAN: Just wash it by water or use a vacuum and then blow-dry it. Save time and strength!
- GENTLE AND SAFE: Many other mats use rough materials that may hurt kitties. Our premium comfort mat is Phthalate free and our super soft EVA material is gentle for sensitive cat paws. Cats even like to have an afternoon snooze on it.
- DURABLE NON-TOXIC EVA MATERIALS: Not easy to wear and tear , what's more, you can rehabilitate the mat to original shape by putting weights on it after you unfold it.
- Self-Cleaning Litter Box: Self-cleans for weeks with no scooping, cleaning or refilling
- Unbeatable Odor Control: Crystal cat litter absorbs urine and dehydrates solid waste to remove odors; covered trap locks away solid waste and odor so you never have to touch or see smelly waste
- Less Mess: Low-tracking crystals don't stick to your cat's feet and are 99% dust-free
- Leak Protection: Plastic tray lining creates a powerful extra barrier to help protect against leakage
- Easy, Convenient Cleanup: No scooping required; simply remove the disposable litter tray and throw it away
- Product Support: PetSafe brand's US-based Customer Care experts will be glad to help; call Monday through Saturday at 1-800-845-3274
- Experience: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
- GREAT VALUE: ABS plastic more durable & rigid than standard polypropylene. Proprietary non-stick coating
- VET RECOMMENDED FEATURES: Open top litter box to promote healthy usage (enclosed spaces might cause behavior issues). High walls to contain litter & leaks. Low entry for older cats
- SUPERIOR CLEANING & HYGIENE: Non-stick coating reduces sticking up to 70%. Anti-microbial. Less odor
- SMART DESIGN: Spacious curves are inviting & make for easier scooping/cleaning. Easy grip lip for all ages
- LARGE SIZE & SAFETY: 22.6 x 18.1 x 8.0 inches. All materials tested using stringent international safety standards
- Petphabet Cat Litter Box ideal for Multiple Cat Households Even in A Studio Apartment .Two average sized cats could all sit in kitty litter boxes at the same time and have a synchronized poop fest in jumbo litter box
- Removable & Clear Top Cover. Aside from odor protection, high back and lid reduces spillover.Your cats won't feel closed in or like they could be blindly ambushed with litter box for cats
- No Exploding Cat.Safe for cats to move around in cat litter boxes and for you to scoop or clean litter by having the color strip that fits over the opening
- Roomy & Rounded. Dimension when assembled big cat litter box is 24.8"L x 20"W x 16.5"H. Door opening size 8.2 X 7.8 inches
- Easy to Clean.Durable antimicrobial non-stick plastic covered litter box for easy clean-up
- Self-cleans for weeks with no scooping, cleaning, or refilling
- Crystal litter absorbs urine with 5x better odor control than other litter
- Rakes waste into closed waste compartment for superior odor control
- Disposable litter trays with leak-proof lining for easy cleanup
- Health counter tracks how many times your cat uses the box
- Adjustable timer for automatic rake with 3 different timing options. Safety sensors automatically reset rake timer if cat re-enters box
- Privacy hood gives your cat a secluded bathroom and reduces litter tracking
- Pairs great with the ScoopFree Anti-Tracking Litter Mat
- EASY and CONVENIENT to use - LOCKS litter and ODOR away in 3 simple steps
- Added antimicrobial INHIBITS ODORS caused by bacteria on the pail
- Seven-layer refill bag contains barrier technology to LOCK IN ODOR and GERMS
- Pail holds up to 2 WEEKS of CAT LITTER
- Compact design that FITS ANYWHERE
- Spacious hood provides privacy for kitty
- Hinged door to help contain odor and "door step" grate helps remove excess litter from kitty's paws
- Dimensions: 19.00"L x 15.00"W x 15.06"H
- Includes matching litter scoop for easy cleaning
- Made in the USA
- Baking soda provides extra protection against the tough litter box and ammonia odors
- Will not shred or leak
- Made from recycled paper and land-fill safe
- Suited for use with all litter types
- Packagining may vary
- Low opening for cats who can't jump into a box
- Large box for multiple cats
- Cats with Arthritis
- Cats that need a larger litter box
Cat Litter Box
Different Types of Cat Litter Boxes
When it comes to a cat litter box, there are lots of varieties available for the cat owners. Here, you get multiple kinds, colors, and sizes. Some of the basic kinds of cat litter boxes are listed as follows:
1. Open Top Litter Box
It is the most common and old-fashioned litter box for cats. This type of litter boxes is pretty easy for cats to use and even, cat owners find these litter boxes quite simple to clean. These litter boxes come with low sides as well as high sides boxes.
1. Low Sides
These litter boxes are pretty easy and comfortable for your feline friend to access. They are perfect to get the job done. However, low-side boxes are not great for pet owners as the litter usually falls off.
2. High Sides
The best thing about high-side boxes is that debris and filth remain covered inside. Hence, the litter will not fall off. But, these litter boxes do not work well for small kittens as well as huge cats as they cannot locate the route inside properly. So, you need to choose as per your cat’s preference.
2. Self-Cleaning Litter Box
This type of cat litter box comprises an electric mechanism for cleaning-up purposes. It is a perfect choice for those cat owners who do not have much time for cleaning a litter box. Electric sensors do the job and offer you luxury.
However, you need to ensure that you are making use of the mechanism correctly. Otherwise, it will result in mechanical malfunctioning, poor cleaning, and electric current. Plus, these litter boxes are expensive. Some cats do not like the motor noise of these boxes.
If your cat does not like the sound, turn off the motor feature and clean the box manually. Once your furry friend gets used to the litter box, use the automated motor feature.
3. Covered Litter Box
Just like humans, cats also like to have some privacy. Covered litter boxes come with a lid that covers the boxes. It does not only help in providing privacy to cats but assists to control falling off and odor of the litter. So, go with these litter boxes to get the job done effectively and perfectly.
4. Hidden Litter Box
These litter boxes do not look like covered litter boxes. Hidden litter boxes appear like a normal item of furniture. There are secret or hidden litter boxes inside them. It is suitable for people who do not want their cat’s litter box to be visible. They look classy and more attractive than other litter boxes. So, you can opt for this kind of litter box for your cat to maintain the overall ambiance of your living room.
How to choose the best cat litter box?
Whether you own a pet or are expecting a new one, there are several things to look after before their arrival such as toys, pet food, and a litter box. The amazing part about being a cat owner is that a cat does not spread much mess. Plus, a cat requires less cleaning than other pets. However, there is one thing that requires routine cleanliness, which is the cat litter box.
If you do not maintain the cleanliness of your cat’s litter box, then it will choose to go to other unwanted areas. This will only add up to your difficult and create a mess in your living area. Not just that, but there should be enough litter boxes for your cat depending on the floors and size.
Buying the right litter box is really significant in terms of number, size, and type. If you cannot spare enough time, it is best to look up to online stores for a wide range of varieties. Here are some of the factors that you need to consider before settling on a litter box for your feline friend.
Litter Box Type
In the first place, you need to choose the type of litter box that you want. As stated above, there are various types of litter boxes available out there. Choose the perfect type depending on your cat’s needs and preferences.
Litter Box Size
Secondly, you have to select the litter box’s size. It entirely depends on your cat size as well as the availability of space at your place. The thumb rule for selecting the litter box is that the box length should be 1.5 times the cat’s length while the box width should be as much as the cat’s length.
Number of Cat Litter Boxes
If you own multiple cats, you need to use more than one litter box for them. Do not place all of these boxes at just one place to evade disturbance. It even provides an option for cats to select one amongst the litter boxes.
Litter Box Placement
Do not place a litter box in a general passage. It makes your furry friend uncomfortable and shy and hence, they will look for another place to carry out their business. Plus, pick out a place, where the smell can ventilate easily.
Now, you are all set to buy a litter box for your lovely cat. Before you decide on a cat litter, keep all of these considerations in mind. Choose the type, size, and number to ease your shopping experience. Check out our products and buy a perfect cat litter box for your perfect kitty.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-07-15