We mostly worry about what our cat will eat but do we think enough about how to serve the food to our kitties? You will be surprised to know that the way you serve the food to your cat, makes a huge difference in its eating habits. Choosing the right type of cat bowl is crucial. If you want to serve food to your cat in the best possible way, then read this article.
Top Cat Bowls
- Includes 1 white and 1 gray dishes – Each holds 6.5 ounces
- Modern pedestal design promotes natural, healthy eating posture and looks great in your home
- Whisker-friendly oval design plus easy-access front – better ergonomics for your cat companion!
- Top rack dishwasher safe. Made from PET safe plastic
- Bowl Dimensions: 5.38 x 3.25 x 4 inches
- SAFE FOR YOUR PETS & GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT: These eco-friendly cat dishes are made from renewable plant sources—47% bamboo plant material. Dishes are perfect for water and food—both wet and dry.
- SHALLOW & WIDE DESIGN PREVENTS WHISKER STRESS: Also known as whisker fatigue, and occurs when cats eat out of tall bowls that touch & over-stimulate their whiskers. Our open design allows your cat to eat food more easily & is completely STRESS-FREE!
- HIGH-POLISH, EASY-TO-CLEAN, DURABLE DESIGN IS UNBREAKABLE: Our decorative Ecoware cat dishes are made with a high-polish finish that makes them easy-to-clean. Under normal use, our cat bowls are unbreakable & will not crack or chip. Very durable!
- NON-SKID DESIGN PROVIDES A MESS-FREE MEALTIME: The non-skid base of our cat dishes are made from kitchen-grade silicone to prevent sliding, spilling, & scratching the floor. No more cleaning up! Also, chemical-free, heavy metal-free, & BPA-free.
- VAN NESS IS COMMITTED TO BEING SAFE & GREEN: Van Ness is committed to creating environmentally friendly products wherever possible. When you purchase a Van Ness product know that the health of your pet & your family is our first priority.
- DOUBLE BOWLS - This pet diner has set of 2 bowls and each is 11 oz. double stainless steel dog bowls set for feeding food and water, which is best for small dogs and cats.
- PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL - Made of high-quality stainless steel with a unique resin bottom, it's your BEST choice for your pet's feeding time, and the bowls are dishwasher safe.
- NO-SPILL CONSTRUCTION - Even the most untidy eater won’t be able to make food leave this pet bowl mat, therefore it’s relieving you from the necessity to clean the floor each time.
- REDUCE NECK BURDEN - Increase 0.8 inch high station design makes pet more comfortable access to get food and water, which promotes the flow of food from the mouth to the stomach and makes swallowing easily.
- EASY TO WASH DISHES - The stainless steel bowls are removable, it’s easy to take it out to wash and keep clean, what’s more, it’s also convenient to add food or water.
- Perfect height for maximum comfort when eating. While humans can eat upside down; the feline anatomy is such that - when a cat eats from a dish, its mouth becomes lower than its stomach and the risk of backflow is increased.
- Food stays centered so there is less stress from having to chase food around the bowl. Have you noticed that from time to time as your cat is finishing its meal, the food begins to scatter toward the edges of its bowl? Cats have a hard time trying to get to the last bits of food that remain along the rim of the bowl. That is why the bowls from the Happy Dining series are designed with the perfect curvature for making food fall back to the center of the bowl.
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe/Made to FDA/EC&ECC European standard, Lead and Cadmium free. Multiple-cat owners can appreciate the convenience of simply tossing all of the food and water bowls into the dishwasher and flipping on the switch.
- An inner lip means no spills. One of the main difficulties we faced in designing this bowl was spillage. However, by adding a subtle inner lip to our bowls, we were able to eliminate the problem and create a spill-free bowl.
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.3 x 2.9 inches/Made of durable and non-absorbent porcelain.
- Application: Perfect pet bowls for dogs, cats, hamsters, rabbits, etc.
- Anti-skid base: Rubber base could prevent itself from sliding on the floor while your pets are enjoying having food
- Adorable: The cat bowls are printed with cute kitten head pattern, looking more lovely and attractive
- High quality: With food scoop, you don't have to worry about the amount of food given to your pet every day
- Single Size: Cat bowl: L*W*H: 11.5*15.5*3.5cm(4.53*6.10*1.38in); Food scoop: Free size
- Multi-use: Suitable for wet food (canned food),dry cat/pet food,multi-function food bowl and water bowl.Various colors is available for more than one pet.It can also be used as home candy dish ,salad plate as well fruit plate;
- Safety: Lesotc cat food bowl are manufactured with 5A food-grade material. Non-toxic, no odor, light, strong structure and non-friable.All the safety coefficients are higher than those of ceramic and stainless bowls;Easy to Clean,dishwasher safe ,microwave is forbidden;
- Shallow Design Cat Bowl: It allows your cat to get the food easily, which prevents whisker fatigue and keeps his/her face clean.Each bowl can hold 250ml (8oz) particle food prevent overfeeding;
- Silent Design: Special open-shaped and raised legs are suitable for training cats/puppy/pets to eat or drink.with anti-skid silicone pads design at the bottom, no annoying noise while using(unlike stainless steel bowl);
- Beautiful Cat Double Dish: Delicate packaging, Cute gift! Porcelain-like cat shape bowls, shiny, tactile, it is always eye-catching and adorable stylish to be your home decoration; we promise 1 Year Free Replacement Guarantee as well.
- Small pet waterer uses gravity to ensure a consistent supply of fresh drinking water; ideal for cats or dogs in single- or multiple-pet homes
- Extra-wide-mouth bottle holds up to 1 gallon of water
- Base made of PP; water bottle made of transparent PET, which allows for checking water levels at a glance
- Side cut-out handles along base for easy lifting; non-skid rubber feet for secure placement; easy-to-clean design; hand wash only
- Measures 12.4 by 6.9 by 12.1 inches (LxWxH); weighs 1 pounds; backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
- DOUBLE BOWLS - This pet dinner set has double stainless steel dog bowls, one for food and the other for water, which is ideal for small pets.
- NON-SLIP DESIGN - Bowl has 4 non-slip pads at the bottom and they will prevent slipping the container when little pet is consuming food or water. They also protect the floor from wear and tear
- WASH FRIENDLY - The stainless steel bowls can be taken out, which is easy to wash and keep clean. And the stainless bowls can be washed in the dishwasher.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS - The double bowls are made of high-quality food-grade material, BPA free, FDA approved, reliable and durable. Feel free to use it.
- ELEGANT & PRACTICAL DESIGN - Choosing bright Macaron colors which will attract pets’ interest, make it much fun for the dog or cat while eating.
- STRESS-FREE FEEDING: Patented shallow and Angled allows your cat to get the food easily, which prevents whisker fatigue and keeps his/her face clean. Non-slip legs prevent bowls from sliding around on the floor.
- SAFE FOR PETS: Made from BPA free melamine, non-toxic, non-allergic. Holds 8 ounces of dry or wet food to prevent overfeeding.easy to clean.
- EASY TO USE: These pet bowls for cats are more durable than ceramic cat bowls. They do not make as much noise as stainless steel cat dishes and do not absorb smell like plastic pet bowls. Dishwasher safe. Do not microwave.
- CUTE - Adorable stylish to be your home decoration
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:If you are unsatisfied with our product, please contact us for a replacement or a refund.your satisfied is our priority.
- Reduce Neck Burden: the perfect height of raised cat bowls, the cat can comfortably eat and drink without having to strain his neck down.
- No More Post-prandial Issues: raising the level of cat food bowls helps cat swallow more easily, and alleviate its occasional vomiting.
- No More Mess: It comes with a matching rack to which the cat bowls can be perfectly fit, even the most hungry cat is hard to push over. Keeps the feeding area cleaner.
- Right Size For Cat: one bowl for wet food and one for dry, it could provide food all day without having to refill constantly!
- FDA Approved Ceramic: Lead and Cadmium free, anti-corrosion and rustproof, sanitary and healthy. Microwave & Dishwasher safe. Running ceramic cat bowl through the dishwasher a couple of times without cracks or paint coming off.
Why are cat bowls important?
Most cats will have an issue with having food if their bowls are not clean or if you place their food in a different place than the usual. Cats are very particular about how their food smells, in what container it is served, etc. At times, cats do not like their food to be placed next to the water. You surely do not want your cat to go hungry for days. This is why having the right kind of bowl for your cat is very important.
How to choose the right cat bowl?
A trip down the aisle of any pet store will show you how many different kinds of bowls are there. With such a variety in the options, you might get a bit intimidated while buying the perfect cat bowl for your cat. We will give you a few basic factors to look for in every bowl so that you get the perfect one for your kitty:
The size of cat bowls plays a crucial role in determining the eating habits of cats. If your cat is spilling the food all around the bowl or has even refused to eat then it is maybe because the bowl is too small for your cat. The whiskers of cats are quite sensitive and if the bowls are too small, cats can get stressed because of their whiskers coming in the way of their eating. You have to get a bowl that is big enough to fit the mouth of the cat. And the whiskers should be able to fit into the bowl.
Cat bowls with sides that are too high are not preferable because the whiskers of cats cannot fit into the bowl. Instead, go for bowls with shallow sides which cats love, especially the ones that have smaller faces.
As durable as plastic bowls may seem, they are not very beneficial to cats. A lot of cats might be allergic to plastic and your cat might have nicks with plastic too. This will lead them to scratch and it might also breed germs in the cuts. You could choose a bowl made from stainless steel which is suitable for cats. Ceramic bowls are good too, but it needs to have a lead-free glaze.
Your cat might need special bowls like the ones with more height or a bowl which is angled in a particular way. These features are given so that your cat might have no difficulty in eating out of those bowls. So, you need to figure out if your cat requires a special kind of bowl.
There are some bowls or dishes which can feed your cat automatically too. For instance, in situations where you have to stay away from home for a day and kitty will stay at home. In such a situation, automatic feeders can help you program it in such a way that it can feed your cat for days. At the time that you set the bowl on, it will pop open and your cat can come and eat from it.
When to clean cat bowls?
Contamination is one of the biggest issues with cat bowls. Be it plastic, ceramic, or even steel, there are always chances of contamination. This happens because of bacteria which very easily breed in cat bowls. This is why you need to regularly clean your cat bowls. Before every meal, you have to make sure that the bowl is squeaky clean and that it does not have leftovers from the earlier meal.
The bowl or if it has mat beneath it, needs to be washed in hot water with soap in it. And this needs to be like a routine every day. The germs that breed in cat bowls are dangerous and you probably cannot even imagine the amounts of germs in these bowls. Even the sink you wash the bowl in, needs to be disinfected. Do not use towels to wipe the bowls dry. Just let them dry off in the air.
After this too, every week you need to do some special cleaning. Use a good quality dishwasher to sanitize the bowl. The bowl needs to be soaked properly before you wash it. And even after washing, you need to sanitize your hands as well. Sounds like quite a task, but if you want to guarantee hygiene, that is the way to do it.
Where to place cat bowls?
The placement of the cat bowl is important otherwise your cat won’t eat properly. If you keep it beside a dirty area like the dustbin, then the cat might not like it. Do not put it in a place where a lot of people walk by. The ideal place to put the bowl in would be in any private area where the cat can eat in peace. Cats are not very sociable all the time and they prefer their own space.
Placing the bowl on a mat is also advised. A lot of bowls, in fact, these days come with a matching mat. The mats are designed to keep the bowls in place and to avoid spillage of food around the bowl. As it goes without saying, the mats too, need to be cleaned every day with the bowls.
Most cats prefer to have their bowls for water and food kept at different places. For example, you need to put the water bowl at a distance from the food bowl. This is done so that the water does not spill or the food, or the smell of the food does not reach the water. We know that cats can be fussy but in the end, having them by your side is worth all the trouble.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-11-15