Cat Ear Cleaner in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1 Cat Ear Cleaner in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1.1 Best Cat Ear Cleaners
- 1.2 Nutri-Vet Ear Cleansing Liquid for Cats, 4-Ounce
- 1.3 ZYMOX Ear Solution | The Only No Pre-Clean Once -a-Day Dog and Cat Ear Solution | Natural Enzyme Formula | Veterinarian Recommended | Patented Enzyme Formula | Contains Hydrocortisone for Comfort
- 1.4 Virbac Epi-Otic Advanced Ear Cleaner, 8 oz
- 1.5 VetWELL Ear Cleaner for Dogs and Cats - Otic Rinse for Infections and Controlling Yeast, Mites and Odor in Pets - 8 oz (Cucumber Melon)
- 1.6 Petpost Cat Ear Cleaner Wipes - 100 Ultra Soft Cotton Pads in Coconut Oil Treatment - Cat Ear Mites & Cat Ear Infections
- 1.7 Ear Cleaner for Dogs & Cats with Soothing Aloe and Vitamin E, Vet Strength and Formulated, Gently Removes Wax & Debris, Reduces Odor, Helps Prevent Mites & Infections, Anti-Microbial, Anti-Fungal, 8oz
- 1.8 Zymox Ear Cleanser With Bio-Active Enzymes, 4 oz.
- 1.9 Pet MD Cat and Dog Ear Cleaner Wipes - Advanced Otic Veterinary Ear Cleaner Formula - Dog Ear Infection Treatment Eliminates Yeast and Bacteria - 100 Alcohol Free Ear Wipes with Soothing Aloe Vera
- 1.10 All Natural Pet Ear Cleaner for Dogs and Cats | Eucalyptus & Aloe Vera Cleaning Treatment for Ear Mites Yeast Infection Fungus & Odor | Gentle Solution Cleanser for Ears - 1 Bottle 8oz (240ml)
- 1.11 Pet MD Otic Clean Dog Ear Cleaner for Cats and Dogs - Effective Against Infections Caused by Mites, Yeast, Itching and Controls Odor - 8 oz
- 1.12 Cat Ear Cleaner
If you have been noticing your cat behaving a bit weirdly, then you should look into the matter. For instance, see if your act is scratching its ears a bit too much, shaking its head a lot, and such other symptoms. Additionally, if you have seen some discharge emerging from your act’s ears, then there is some issue. However, there is no reason to panic. We will tell you about what a cat ear cleaner is, with which you can solve these problems.
Best Cat Ear Cleaners
Nutri-Vet Ear Cleansing Liquid for Cats, 4-Ounce
- Helps remove dirt and dissolves wax
- Combination of gentle yet effective ingredients that aid in the removal of wax, dirt and other material
- Aloe reduces inflammation and pain
- Benzyl alcohol inhibits growth and reproduction of bacteria
- Shake, apply generously into the ear canal, gently massage, and wipe away the excess
ZYMOX Ear Solution | The Only No Pre-Clean Once -a-Day Dog and Cat Ear Solution | Natural Enzyme Formula | Veterinarian Recommended | Patented Enzyme Formula | Contains Hydrocortisone for Comfort
- No.1 Best Selling and Effective Solution: Formulated for Cats and Dogs to manage problematic ears; ZYMOX's patented Formula is safe and Gentle and is a natural alternative to traditional Therapy
- Instantly starts working to clean pet's ears and rid of build up and debris to help reduce the possibility of irritation
- Easy, Daily, One Step Process to clean problematic ears: No more digging in those painful ears; The natural enzymes found in ZYMOX maximize the cleaning Power of this Product, without traumatic pre cleaning and application
- Easy to Use and Effective: Apply generously to uncleaned ear, filling the ear canal; Gently Massage underneath ear canal so that solution can work its way down and instantly begin cleaning build up that has settled in Your pet's ear canal; Apply just once a day for 7 days or continue use as needed
- Made in the USA: Proudly American Made in a facility that practices Good Manufacturing Practices; Our Products are Animal Cruelty Free and are never tested on animals; Do Not clean ears before or during use
- For treating inflammation of the external ear caused by bacterial, viral, and yeast infections
- Contains no antibiotics
- Destroys antibiotic-resistant organisms
- Easy to use
- 1.25-ounce bottle
Virbac Epi-Otic Advanced Ear Cleaner, 8 oz
- Epi-Otic may be used for routine ear cleansing in healthy ear canal or prior to administration of other ear preparations
- A mild alcohol-free cleansing and drying solution for routine maintenance of otitis externa
- Epi-Otic has a low pH of 2.2 and contains no chlorhexidine or alcohol
- Packaging May Vary
VetWELL Ear Cleaner for Dogs and Cats - Otic Rinse for Infections and Controlling Yeast, Mites and Odor in Pets - 8 oz (Cucumber Melon)
- VETERINARIAN FORMULATED to Gently Clean, Deodorize, Acidify and Dry Your Pets Ears
- SAFE AND GENTLE Ear Cleanser with Aloe Vera for Daily Use. Won't Sting, Burn or Aggravate the Ear Canal
- Eliminates Build Up of Wax, Fluid, Dirt & Debris to Stop Itching/Scratching, Head Shaking and Irritation
- RELIEVES INFECTIONS: Caused by Mites, Yeast and Itching.
- Made in the USA in Federally Regulated Manufacturing Facilities to Ensure Quality and Safety.
Petpost Cat Ear Cleaner Wipes - 100 Ultra Soft Cotton Pads in Coconut Oil Treatment - Cat Ear Mites & Cat Ear Infections
- MOST EFFECTIVE EAR CLEANER WIPES at blasting away the wax and debris that cat ear mites love. That means a happier cat and cleaner ears!
- VETS AND GROOMERS AGREE that the Petpost Cat Ear Wipes are safer than traditional treatments that use harsh chemical medication, pesticide, or irritants!
- LUXURIOUSLY SOFT COTTON WIPES makes getting to your cat’s ears easy. Say goodbye to measuring capfuls, spilled solution, cheap pads, and unhappy kittens!
- MADE RIGHT HERE IN THE USA by an environmentally conscious pet company! By using all naturally derived ingredients, recyclable packaging, and eco-friendly natural cotton pads, Petpost actively seeks ways to reduce our footprint, so our products can be healthy to the earth and your cat.
- 100% HAPPY CAT GUARANTEE If the Petpost Cat Ear Cleaner Wipes do not work better than other products, *or if you or your cat just don't like it* we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Ear Cleaner for Dogs & Cats with Soothing Aloe and Vitamin E, Vet Strength and Formulated, Gently Removes Wax & Debris, Reduces Odor, Helps Prevent Mites & Infections, Anti-Microbial, Anti-Fungal, 8oz
- CLEANS EARS AND RELIEVES PAIN AND INFECTIONS WITH VITAMIN E AND ALOE: Dr. Joseph’s VetPro Complete Ear Cleaner relieves pain and itchiness associated with dog and cat ear yeast infections. It also cleans, dries, acidifies and deodorizes ear canals from those nasty odors. Gentle enough for routine use and safe for all size dogs and cats. Your pet will love the ear cleaner because the added Vitamin E and Aloe will also soothe their ears and will not burn or sting.
- VETERINARIAN FORMULATED: Formulated by Dr. Joseph, a veterinarian with over 30 years of experience. This unique formula is designed to prevent and treat the most common ear infections. It relieves ear pain and cleans, dries, soothes, acidifies and deodorizes your dog and cat’s ear canals.
- EASY TO USE APPLICATOR AND A FRESH AND PLEASANT SCENT: Dr. Joseph’s VetPro Complete Ear Cleaner comes with an easy to use applicator that makes using it extremely simple and quick. It is designed to have the perfect scent that is very pleasant but not overpowering to your pet’s sensitive nose.
- A TRUSTED BRAND: Dr. Joseph is a practicing veterinarian with our 30 years of experience. VetPro Complete is recommended and trusted by veterinarians and their patients and uses only the highest quality ingredients to ensure your pet's ears stay clean and healthy.
- MADE IN THE USA AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Dr. Joseph’s VetPro Complete products are proudly made in the USA, animal cruelty-free, and non-toxic. Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified and 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
Zymox Ear Cleanser With Bio-Active Enzymes, 4 oz.
- Packaging May Vary manufacturer updated labeling
- Effective, non toxic way to manage dirty ears
- No harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Leaves ears smelling Fresh
- Easy to use, 4 ounce Bottle
Pet MD Cat and Dog Ear Cleaner Wipes - Advanced Otic Veterinary Ear Cleaner Formula - Dog Ear Infection Treatment Eliminates Yeast and Bacteria - 100 Alcohol Free Ear Wipes with Soothing Aloe Vera
- ADVANCED VETERINARY FORMULA to Clean, Deodorize, and Prevent Infections Caused by Yeast, Bacteria, Dirt Buildup, and Wax to Keep Your Pets Ears Clean and Fresh.
- CUCUMBER MELON SCENT: Reduces Foul Odor and Leaves Behind a Pleasant Scent All While Reducing Head Shake, Scratching, Pawing and Discomfort Caused by Yeast and Other Bacterial Infections.
- NO MORE SQUIRMING and FIGHTING - Cats and Dogs Prefer Ear Wipes to an Ear Flush or Ear Drops. Cat and Dog Ear Wipes Make Ear Cleaning Time Quick, Easy and Painless.
- CONVENIENT EAR WIPES: Each Disposable Wipe is 2.25 Inches Around and Allows for Easy Ear Cleaning, While Being Smaller than an Ear Cleaner Solution So You Can Take Them With You to the Park or Beach.
- MADE IN THE USA in Federally Regulated Manufacturing Facilities Under Strict Controls and Testing to Ensure the Quality and Safety.
All Natural Pet Ear Cleaner for Dogs and Cats | Eucalyptus & Aloe Vera Cleaning Treatment for Ear Mites Yeast Infection Fungus & Odor | Gentle Solution Cleanser for Ears - 1 Bottle 8oz (240ml)
- RELIEVES ITCHY EARS: Our plant & botanical based ear cleanser provides instant, soothing, topical, relief to pets suffering from itching, inflamed ears from ear-mite, yeast infections, flea bites & other ear irritants. Our formula has a pleasant, fresh eucalyptus scent & is gentle enough to use daily to treat & prevent ear itchiness, inflammation & earmite infestation. Use our natural aloe vera ear cleaner to provide immediate relief & stop chewing, licking while maintaining pet ear health.
- EFFECTIVE YET GENTLY REMOVES DIRT, EAR WAX and ODOR: Our natural pet ear cleaning solution is formulated to naturally soothe, clean and disinfect your pet’s ears, gently. It contains eucalyptus extract which is an excellent natural cleanser that works to loosen and remove grease, grime, debris and stubborn earwax buildup. Eucalyptus also has anti-microbial properties and works as an ear deodorizer making it a great natural alternative to other lesser quality cleaners to stop stinky, smelly ears.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE QUALITY: Our natural pet ear cleaner offers safe, professional, quality for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, ferrets, guinea pigs, rabbits and horses with normal or sensitive skin. Our soothing pet ear wash is suited for all types and ages of animals and will leave your pet’s ears clean, infection free and smelling great! We stand behind the quality of our products with a 100% SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
- FORMULATED FOR SENSITIVE EARS: Our therapeutic treatment for pets contains high quality ingredients including soothing aloe vera and natural antiseptic, eucalyptus making it an excellent ear wash for pets with allergies and other sensitivities. Our soothing pet ear cleaner is made from a plant based blend of natural ingredients and does not contain parabens, sulphates or SLS. Our gentle, conditioning, moisturizing pet ear cleaner will not burn, sting or irritate your furry friend’s ears!
- OUR ETHICAL FAMILY COMMITMENT: Proudly made in the USA using socially responsible practices, locally sourced and sustainable ingredients, animal cruelty free production and eco-friendly recyclable packaging. 100% Money Back Guarantee! If you don't love our Ear Cleanser, let us know and receive a full, no questions asked refund. We are a small family owned business of pet lovers committed to making great products that are safe for you, your pets and the planet!
Pet MD Otic Clean Dog Ear Cleaner for Cats and Dogs - Effective Against Infections Caused by Mites, Yeast, Itching and Controls Odor - 8 oz
- Veterinarian Formulated & Scientifically Designed to Deodorize, Clean, Dry & Acidify Ears.
- Safe & Gentle Cleanser with Aloe Vera for Daily Use. Won't Sting, Burn or Aggravate - Even for Puppies & Kittens.
- Eliminates Build Up of Wax, Fluid, Dirt & Debris to Stop Your Pet from Scratching and Head Shaking.
- Pleasant Sweet Pea Scented Drops Help Your Pet's Ears Smell as Good as He Feels.
- Made in the USA in our Federally Regulated Manufacturing Facilities to Ensure Quality and Safety.
Cat Ear Cleaner
What is a cat ear cleaner?
Whether cats need ear cleaners or not is still a debate as many people believe that cats hardly have dirt in their ears. However, there are chances that your cat might have the problem of wax build-up in the ears, or mites and external elements might enter the ears. In such cases, the only thing that will solve these troubles effectively is a cat ear cleaner. There are such properties in cat ear cleaners as will make the cleaning easy for you without causing any hurt to your cat. It is a solution that works efficiently.
How to use a cat ear cleaner?
Without knowing about the right way to clean your cat’s ears and using a ear cleaner right away can lead to some dangerous situations. So, here are a few steps that will guide you through the cleaning procedure so that you ace it:
Check the ear
The first step is to know what your feline’s ears look like so that you can handle it accordingly. So carry out an examination process where you check the insides and see if there is a discharge too. This will tell you whether you should use an ear cleaner on your kitty or not. If the ears are clean, it will be pink in color and absolutely clean without any remains. In that case, there is no need to clean the ears. But if you see any dirt or discharge, then follow the next steps.
Calm your kitty
If your cat is jumpy during the cleaning process, then the whole thing will be extremely painstaking. Most likely your cat will try to escape or slip from your arms. What you, therefore, need to do is to make your cat calm by petting it. Cleaning your cat’s ears in a room which is empty is better so that there are no distractions for it.
Not too much force
Often people try to use a collar or some other kind of restraint on their cat which does not work as it should. This is because, if your cat feels too much restraint, then it will sense danger and will put up more struggle. Using a safety layer like a towel helps so that you do not hurt yourself during the process. There are chances that your cat might claw and use its teeth but the towel will save you from getting hurt.
Put the ear cleaner into the ears
Now, you need to pour a few drops of the ear cleaner in your cat’s ears. But before you do that, you have to make sure that the ear cleaner is at room temperature. Your kitty won’t like it if the drops are too cold. After having put the drops inside, apply very gentle pressure at the base of the ear of your cat so that the cleaner can get to work. Make sure you do not put too much pressure which might rub the debris in, or worse, might cause damage to the eardrum.
The last step is to use a swab to clean the ear. While you clean the ear with the swab, do not push it too deep inside as this can hurt the tissues in the ear. While you do that, hold the flap of the ear with one hand in a firm grip. With the other hand, use the swab to take out any wax or debris from the ear. Make sure that your hands are very firm while doing this.
That’s all folks! You are done with the cleaning process. To make your cat feel better about all the co-operation, you can shower it with a few words of praise and some wonderfully tasty treats. This will create more willingness in your cat to clean its ears the next time.
Why use a cat ear cleaner?
The ears of cats are structured in such a way that you cannot clean it without the help of a solution which makes the debris inside, moist. Whatever is trapped inside, sticks to the ear in such a way that you will need a solution to unsettle them. If they are not removed soon, they cause irritations, infections, which might lead to a situation where your cat is hard of hearing.
A few things to remember
Although the cleaning of your feline’s ears is a fairly easy process, you will need to follow some caution before you actually do it. Ears are very sensitive and hence, these cautionary measures.
Check them out:
- Always read the label of the ear cleaner that you are using on your cat for instructions. There will be a mention of the number of drops that you need. If there isn’t, then ask your cat’s vet about it.
- Keep the nozzle of the ear cleaner away from the ear of your cat. If it happens to have touched the ear accidentally, then clean it immediately with a disinfectant like alcohol.
- If any dirt has spread to the ear flap, then clean it with the cleaner by rubbing it onto the flap. This will be better if done with gloves on so that there is no chance of contracting any infection on either of your parts.
You now know how important a cat ear cleaner is and what role it plays. Do not wait any longer and go get one for your cat today. You can buy it online or even check for it in a local pet store.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-02-24.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.