Do you feel that buying a cat tower is an unnecessary expense that you might as well have done without? To think about it in the long run, the case is totally the opposite. Not only is cat tower a piece of necessary equipment but is also a smart investment. If you want to know why then this article might be able to answer your questions.
Top Cat Towers
- Color Beige Overall Size 38-inch W/27-inch L/62-inch H
- Base Board Size : 26 W x 19 L inches
- Size of Condo : 10.5 inch Dia x 12.5 inch H
- Size of Top Perch : 13.25 inch W x 13.25 inch L x 2.75 inch H
- Cat trees promote exercise, giving your kitty a good place to climb up and down, run around and just be as active as they want
- High Quality: Constructed of premium particle board and soft plush, posts coiled with imported sisal rope
- Toys: Hanging fur balls add extra fun for cats
- Platform & Condo: Provide cats with comfortable and warm places to rest and sleep
- Max Load up to 40 Lb
- Overall Size：19.7 x 19.7 x 53.5'' (LxWxH)，Big Room：17.3 x 10.6 x 9.8'' (LxWxH)，Small Room: 10.6 x 10.6 x 9.4'' (LxWxH)
- Color : Black
- Overall Size : 33"W x 22"L x 72"H
- Posts covered by natural sisal rope; Covering Material : Faux Fur; Board Material : Wood
- WIDENED TOP PERCH: Plush and extra large top lounger with raised edge offers prime relaxation for your feline friends
- THICKENED SCRATCH & STRETCH POSTS: Wrapped with natural sisal rope to allow nail scratching and promote exercise
- DUAL CONDO PLAYHOUSE: Creates a perfect hide-out and napping spot for your active kittens and cats
- MAXIMIZED STABILITY: Strengthened with battens at the bottom; anti-toppling fittings are included for double security
- SELECTED MATERIAL: Constructed by CARB-certified particle board, sturdy and healthy to use; overall sized 29 1/8"L x 15 3/4"W x 33 1/8"H
- Multi-platform cat tree with scratching posts and enclosure
- Tiered platforms provide space for your cat to relax, play, and climb
- Helps keep your cat from damaging carpets, furniture, curtains, and more
- Natural jute fiber scratching posts help keep nails healthy
- Neutral color tones fit in with your home's existing décor
- Durable, long-lasting construction
- ROOMY AND ENJOYABLE: 2 nicely cushioned and large platforms with raised edging for your fur babies to sit on and look out the window, 2 spacious hideaway houses with plenty of lounging room for your kitties to sleep, sisal scratching posts to deter cats from clawing up your furniture, a cozy hammock, interactive jingly balls and sisal twine to play with, several layers layout for climbing up and down. This cat condo will be large enough for your big cat, fun enough for your little one
- STURDY AND STABLE: Super solid construction, well balanced design, strong base, cats can easily and safely leap on or off this cat tree. It also comes with a wall anchor strap to attach it to the wall for extra stability when you have multiple cats using it
- QUALITY PLUSH COVERING: The cat tower is composed of good quality plush material, which is very soft and comfortable, your furry family members will love the plush touch and enjoy exploring and sniffing around its new home，no scratching your furniture anymore
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND NICE LOOKING: Its attractive look will compliment any room in your house like a piece of nice pet furniture rather than a jungle gym. All the hardware and tools are included
- SIZE: 27.6"L x 20.1"W x 57.1"H (70 x 51 x 145cm), perfect for large kitties/adult cats
- Triple-platform indoor cat tree with 7 scratching posts wrapped in jute
- Round top platform with sides and curved top rim doubles as a cat bed
- Stable square-shaped base ideal for placement in room corners; made of MDF, carpet, paper tubes, and jute
- Simple screw-together assembly-instructions and tools included
- Measures 17.7 x 17.7 x 45.9 inches (LxWxH)
- 51 High Cat Tree Beige
- Material: Compressed wood, faux fur, sisal rope
- For small cat
- Assembly instruction and tools included
- Overall Size : 19"W x 19"L x 51"H * Base Board Size : 16"W x 16"L * Top Perch Size : 13.75"W x 13.75"L * Size of House : 16"W x 16"L x 9.5"H
- Product Dimension: 24"(L) x 22"(W) x 73"(H),
- Condo Height: 73",Post Diameter: 3" Base Dimension: 24" x 22"
- Covered with faux fur material.
- Base made from pressed wood.
- STURDY AND SAFE-Stability is always priority. The bottom base is strengthened that ensure its stability of the whole cat tree.
- COZY LOUGING AREA-The condo and the top perch is covered with plush material. It is soft and cozy to lay on, relax and have a wonderful snuggling after their playtime!
- KEEP HEALTHY- Covered by natural sisal, scratching post help to satisfy their natural instinct of scratching and promote them to stay a healthy claws habits. The side board help the cat to get to the top but also help them stretch their muscles.
- EXTRA FUN- Cat are fascinated with fuzzy dangling ball. It appeals to natural instincts as your cat tries to catch the ball that will keep them playing hours and hours
- EASY ASSEMBLING- Step by step instruction and with necessary tool included. It is easy to set it up. Also you could find the video direction from Youtube.
What is a cat tower?
Before we proceed with what cat towers can do for your cat, you need to know what exactly they are. A cat tower is a structure that can be set up in an artificial way inside your house. It is meant for cats so that they can play around it, climb on it, relax, or even sleep on. They are vertically set up and can differ in their height or their whole makeup. Typically cats do not care so much about comfort as they do about the height of a cat tower so that they get a panoramic view of the surroundings.
The basic makeup of a cat tower is a vertical post that has a flat base on top. But with research and development in the pet industry, the brands have now come up with new designs. You can get cat towers will so much variety like with ladders, hokes, many platforms, posts to scratch, etc. All these features add to the complexity of the cat tower and if your cat is one which has an adventure bone in its body, then it is surely going to love a more complicated cat tower.
Why do you need a cat tower for your kitty?
Since cats are necessarily animals of the wild, they need more space to move around. You must have made a pet out of a cat but its instincts of climbing and moving in wider spaces will remain. A cat tower will give leverage to your cat to make use of the space in a fun way.
Cats certainly love climbing and hopping onto perched areas. Instead of your cat toppling over jars and things on the shelves, it is better you provide a separate space for them to have fun. A cat tower will strike a fine balance between the comfort of a home and the adventure of the wilderness.
Additionally, if you have more than one cat in your home, then having a cat tower helps a lot. Not only will your cats live in peace but they will also not have animosity among themselves. A cat tower will ensure that your cats have their own territory. The levels on a cat tower will also leave enough space for each cat so that they do not end up fighting for their areas.
Many of our cats are quiet and do not go out very often. Staying indoors for long can make them lazy or even sad. If you are setting up a cat tower for your cat then your cat will get an opportunity to stay within its comfort zone and still be active. Every time a guest comes over, you will not see your cat rush off to hide in all kinds of odd places. Your cat will know that it has a designated territory on the cat tower. And this will lead to your feline being more confident.
How to choose the best cat tower?
There are a host of options in types of cat towers. You will get towers that are of different sizes, functions, arrangements, etc. So, selecting one for your cat isn’t particularly easy. This is why we thought of offering a few tips to you which will make choosing the best cat tower easier. Here are some tricks:
What does your cat want?
Every cat will have a preference for what it wants to do in its free time. If your cat is a bit jumpy and constantly wants to hop on and hop off, then a cat tower will multiple platforms, holes, etc, might be the right one. Or if your cat is more of an easy go pet then it will be happy with a simpler cat tower. Your cat’s personality and how active it is will help you determine what cat tower suits the best.
Going for a cheaper cat tower is not always a good idea, especially if you have multiple cats in your house. The tower should be strong enough to be steady when your cat is jumping on it or perching on the topmost platform. More than choosing the appearance go for a cat tower that will be sturdy too.
What is there to scratch?
Cats scratch a lot and they will do the same with any cat tower. But, the surface that every cat prefers to scratch is different. For instance, some might like wooden surfaces, while others might like softer surfaces like carpets. Find out what your cat likes more and then choose a cat tower that has that surface. If you are not sure about your cat’s choice, then select one that comes with various options in surfaces.
There are cat towers which can be assembled or you could also buy readymade ones. However, the ones that come assembled do not have more options in style, variations, etc. It is always better to buy towers that come with parts. Do not be inhibited by the thought of having to assemble the whole thing. It is not at all difficult and if you have a hammer at home then you are good to go.
Every cat tower set will come with a manual that will instruct you how to put it together in a step by step process. Plus, a set with parts is better than a readymade one any day because the former is far cheaper. From towers that look like real trees to finely cut and shaped modern ones, you will get towers of all kinds at great prices. So what are you waiting for? Go grab a tower for your feline and see it having the best time of its life.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-07-15