We have seen people that consume a daily multi-vitamin supplement. Well, cats need one too! Cat supplements are an extension of a regular diet and help the pet live healthier and longer lives. Mostly, supplements are recommended more if your cat is sick since these supplements will provide your feline with a little bit of energy. They can also correct deficiencies.
Top Cat Probiotics
- Vetri Lysine Plus is recommended by veterinarians for feline conditions that are responsive to Lysine
- Lysine Plus may help prevent the replication of the FVR virus. Lysine may help manage signs associated with the Feline Herpes Virus
- Lysine supports immune system function and eye health in growing kittens
- Each bag contains 120 chicken liver flavored chews
- VetriScience products are veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA
- Nu Cat chewable tablets for cats is an all in one multivitamin and mineral supplement that provides total health for cats of all ages
- Nu Cat includes key minerals, omega fatty acids from fish oils and taurine an essential nutrient for cats related to eye health that they cannot produce themselves
- Nu Cat is a balance of amino acids, fish oil omegas and Selenium for added immune system support, these tablets help maintain the overall physical well-being of cats, no matter size, age or breed
- VetriScience animal health supplements are veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board
- VetriScience products are manufactured in the U.S.A. and are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Nu Cat Senior is an all in one vitamin and mineral supplement that provides total health for cats that are reaching "Senior" status, packaged in a tasty fish flavored chew that they will love
- Nu Cat Senior includes key minerals, omega fatty acids from salmon oil and, taurine, an essential nutrient for cats related to eye health, that they cannot produce themselves
- This new formula also includes lysine to support respiratory health which is a common health concern among cats of all ages
- VetriScience products are manufactured in the U.S.A. and are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- THE BEST PET VITAMINS - #1 easy to use pet supplement with all vital multivitamins for effective pet health support! Provides boost for 5 areas of pet's wellness - skin & coat, joints, digestion, and immune system. Works for dogs & cats of all sizes & breeds! Extraordinary pet treatment!
- PET JOINTS & IMMUNITY - A significant amount of Glucosamine and Vitamins A & D make our pet drops an impressive immunity boosting joint supplement for dogs & cats! Our formula reduces joint inflammation and increases mobility and flexibility fast and long-term! Great for dog & cat arthritis!
- PET HEALTH & BEAUTY - VETFLIX cat & dog multivitamin is rich in powerful wellness compounds like Biotin, Omega 3, and Vitamin C! Efficient treatment for pet's coat and skin - promotes natural health and silkiness. Inulin Prebiotic aids with digestive system regulation, supporting overall pet wellbeing!
- FORMULATED IN USA - Our herbal cat & dog supplement is Formulated & Made in the USA, according to the strict American Laws. We strive to deliver the best results for your pets, that's why our product is 100% ECO-friendly! VETFLIX does not use GMO!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - We perfectly understand how important your pet's well-being is for you! Our goal is to make your four-legged friend a healthier day by day! If you feel upset with your results with VETFLIX - contact us ASAP. We will solve your problem! 100% Risk-FREE purchase!
- Derived from 100% wild, sustainably sourced Anchovies and sardines
- Third-party tested to verify purity and freshness levels
- Supports skin, coat, joint, and Heart health
- Supports Brain and eye development and maintenance
- Daily L-Lysine supplement for cats helps support a strong immune system and eye & respiratory health
- Helps manage common feline health issues such as sneezing, runny nose and watery, inflamed eyes
- Lysine gel for cats & kittens provides specially-formulated immune support for as long as needed
- Cats love the highly-palatable maple-flavored gel; simple to dose and easy to administer
- Delivers veterinarian-recommended amount of Lysine: cats = 500mg 2x daily, kittens = 250mg 2x daily
- Multivitamin and mineral supplement for cats to help maintain peak condition.
- B-complex vitamins support the health of the nervous system, skin, hair, liver, muscle & brain
- The tasty salmon flavor creates a highly palatable taste any cat would love
- Good for all size cats
- Veterinary formulated
- Helps cats stay active and enjoy life
- No petroleum jelly, wheat, corn or soy
- No artificial color, preservatives or flavors
- Essential vitamins and minerals
- Antioxidants that help support the immune system
- POWERFUL POWDER - Balanced Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, dietary fiber and phytonutrients to support skin & coat health, digestive and immune systems, helps with inflammation and promotes overall health.
- NON-GMO ALL NATURAL SUPERFOOD NUTRITION - Our cold processed supplement packs all of the vital nutrients your cat's kibble or wet food is likely missing through sourcing and/or the cooking process.
- GOOD HAIR DAY - Add a daily spoonful of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to your cat's food to help with shedding, soothe dry or irritated skin, reduce itchiness and improve overall skin and coat.
- ONLY THE GOOD STUFF - NO artificial colors or flavors, preservatives or GMOs found in our ingredients panel. Only the best wholesome nutrition you can find.
- MADE IN THE USA
- PREVENTATIVE AND THERAPEUTIC care for cats and dogs: All-In-One nutritional formula works to ease pain and aging symptoms in older pets and to help prevent health issues in younger pets; Anti-inflammatory and probiotics for cats and dogs relieve hip and joint pain; Probiotics and enzymes relieve diarrhea and indigestion; Vitamins, minerals and antioxidants relieve itching, scratching and shedding. BUY TWO, Get 10% OFF. BUY 3 or more, Get 15% OFF. Use promotion code PUREALL9 at checkout.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM: Our all-in-one formula supports your furry friends immune system and protects against free radical damage with fresh live probiotics; Safe to use everyday with clearly labeled expiration date/lot number; Helps speed recovery for dogs and cats that have undergone recent antibiotic, allergy, surgical or steroid treatments by bolstering their immune systems.
- IMPROVES SKIN AND COAT: Our dog and cat pet supplements provide the nutrients needed to support a healthy skin and coat including; Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacin, Iodine and Calcium and antioxidants such as organic blueberries, kelp, and garlic; Relieves dry, shedding, itchy skin and helps retain natural oils for a glossy, shiny coat.
- HEALTHY DIGESTION AND GUT HEALTH: Simien PureAll Pet Supplements contains key digestive enzymes for cats and dogs which aid in proper digestion and gut health; Our all-natural formula works great for adult dogs and cats but is also gentle enough for puppies and kittens. Can also improve cat and dog UTI or urinary tract infection.
- TRUST AND REPUTATION: Our formula is tried and true and has been manufactured for the last 35 years with no FDA issues or recalls; Simien PureAll sources only the best all-natural ingredients; Made in the USA, FDA certified, produced in a GMP facility, third party tested for purity and Vet approved. Your fur babies deserve a healthy, active, and long life. Click the ADD TO CART button to invest in your pets health.
- Helps keep cats and kittens in peak condition
- Cat care daily supplement for felines over the age of 6 weeks
- Easy to administer
- Wheat free
- Plume Books
- Anitra Frazier, Norma Eckroate
- Publisher: Plume
- Edition no. 0 (11/25/2008)
- Paperback: 528 pages
- The effective ingredients of Amino B-Plex for Pets deliver a variety of healthful nutrients to both canine and feline friends
- Plastic dropper
- Highly palatable liver and bacon flavoring
- CAREFULLY CRAFTED FOR DOGS, CATS & PETS OF ALL AGES & SIZES - High quality Total Health ingredients such as Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, B12, Vitamin C, D & E, CoQ10, Cranberries, Fennel Seeds, Grapefruit, Bilberries, Lycopene and More
- FURIOUSLY PASSIONATE ABOUT PETS - Made in the USA Total Pet Health Supplement to Support PROPER NUTRITIONAL DIET for your lovely pets
- YOUR PET DESERVES THE BEST - No Gimmicks with main focus on the High Quality Ingredients in the Tablet form so that You can crush the tablets into powder and MIX it with their Favorite Foods
- BUY CONFIDENTLY - There is no risk for you with our 100% Customer Satisfaction 60-Day Guarantee
- Shawn Messonnier D.V.M.
- Three Rivers Press
- Kindle Edition
- Edition no. 1 (06/24/2010)
- Provides a source of natural antioxidants to support a normal immune system.
- Rich in Omegas, DHA and EPA to help maintain proper skin moisture and respiratory health.
- Wheat Free, Tasty Soft Chews 70ct for Dogs over the age of 12 weeks, 30 day supply based on a Dog 11 lbs. and over.
- Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews: Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Turmeric Root, Grape Seed Extract, Quercetin, Pumpkin Powder, Bromelain, EPA and DHA.
- All NaturVet products are veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA audited, cGMP compliant facility.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- ULTIMATE SUPPORT FOR PETS ADRENAL FUNCTION - VETFLIX presents fast acting holistic cat & dog supplement for pet Cushing's syndrome! Our Adrenal Balance Support may effectively RELIEVE DISCOMFORT caused by adrenal imbalance for middle-aged and senior pets of all sizes & breeds. 100% natural pet wellbeing drops highly beneficial for cat & dog kidney support!
- EFFECTIVE HOLISTIC TREATMENT FOR CUSHING'S - VETFLIX Adrenal Balance pet treatment is specially formulated to bring your cat & dog kidney and adrenal balance FAST & EFFECTIVE! Our pet adrenal support drops may safely reduce Cushing's symptoms controling thirst and urination. Also works as cat & dog skin treatment & dog appetite stimulant! LONG-TERM RESULTS for pets' health!
- HERBAL SUPPLEMENT WITHOUT SIDE-EFFECTS- Our ingredients, such as Ashwagandha, Licorice Root, and Astragalus, are PERFECT FOR FRAGILE HEALTH of senior pets. All compounds are approved by veterinarians and PROVEN FOR YEARS as an efficient hormonal pet treatment. Easy to dose, easy to give to pet. Perfect NATURAL alternative to common cat & dog vitamins!
- THE USA-APPROVED HERBAL PET TINCTURE - Our dog & cat kidney food is fully Made in the USA by an FDA Inspected and GMP Certified Facility according to the strict American Laws to provide the BEST RESULTS possible for your little friend. VETFLIX herbs are grown 100% ECO-friendly without any additives or GMO to accelerate the growth of plants.
- THE BEST RESULTS FOR PETS GUARANTEE - We wish your pets the best and we make sure that they enjoy our natural treatment! If for any reason you are not happy with VETFLIX Adrenal Balance - contact us directly. We will answer you shortly and solve your problem! RISK-FREE DEAL!
- Prime Video
- Pet Naturals Of Vermont
- A TASTY & BODY-NOURISHING TREAT FOR CATS & DOGS - This Pure Salmon Oil from Zesty Paws is a natural fish oil additive supplement with vital nutrients that support the skin, coat, hips and joints, heart, and immune system.
- POWERFUL OMEGA FATTY ACIDS - This premium Salmon Oil is rich with Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acid from EPA and DHA, which can help to keep skin and coats soft and healthy while also supporting overall health of your pet.
- HELP YOUR PET STAY IN GREAT SHAPE - The rich fatty acids found in Salmon Oil have been shown to support joint, heart, and immune function to keep your four-legged friend feeling lively and active every day, without the fuss.
- A TREAT FOR PETS THAT'S EASY & MESS-FREE - For pet parents looking for an alternative to capsules or soft chews, all it takes is a few quick pumps of this liquid Salmon Oil to mix nicely with your dog or cat foods. Small, medium, and large breeds love it.
- A PET SUPPLEMENT YOU CAN TRUST - Zesty Paws understands how much your pet's wellness means to you, so they manufacture their Salmon Oil in FDA-registered facilities that are NSF and GMP-certified in the USA.
What are some known benefits of cat vitamins?
It is an on-going debate whether cats truly need vitamin supplements since most of the nutrients like essential fatty acids, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals are already derived from high-quality food items. The answer is quite simple. If your cat is healthy, then there is no need to feed additional supplements to your feline; ironically, these supplements might end up doing more harm than good for your cat.
But in cases that your kitty is sick or suffering from a form of malnutrition, then a supplement would provide a lot of benefits. If your feline’s diet does not consist of amino acids or essential fatty acids, then you can make use of these supplements to make sure that your cat receives these nutrients. Vitamin supplements are really important if your cat is suffering from vitamin deficiency. Hence, cats can greatly benefit from supplements at times.
What type of vitamin supplement does your cat need?
Some points you need to remember while looking for cat vitamin supplements are:
The vitamins should be water-soluble
Two types of vitamins fit under this category – Vitamin C or ascorbic acid and Vitamin B complex. When Vitamin B complex is used in combination with Vitamin C, the immune-boosting effects of the supplement are further boosted. Vitamin C also affects the synthesis of the collagen while Vitamin B complex contains specific cat needs like riboflavin, niacin, and thiamine.
The vitamins should be fat-soluble
The vitamins that come under this category are Vitamins A, D, E, and K. These vitamins are normally stored in your cat’s fatty tissues and make use of fat for better utilization and absorption. But since these vitamins can cause toxicities that lead to a lot of health problems if not utilized or mobilized by cells, it is important that you check with your vet doctor first. All these vitamins help in maintaining imperative body functions like bone mineralization, blood clotting mechanisms, etc.
What are some of the best cat vitamin products you can buy for your feline?
Some of the best cat vitamins products you will see in the market today are:
PRN Pharmacal Liqui-Tinic 4X supplement
This Liqui-Tinic 4X by PRN Pharmacal is a perfect vitamin supplement for cats that are slightly anemic. The formulation of this supplement primarily contains iron supplement and will prove helpful in improving oxygenation of the tissues. This will allow cats to feel more energetic since the cells will not be deprived of oxygen and will not feel tired.
The supplements also contain minerals like potassium, sodium and calcium and the right amounts of vitamins. The amino acids are derived from animal digest and provide your cat with the right amounts of nutrients to stay happy and active.
Greenies Feline Dental Cat Treats
These dental treats are a different kind of cat supplements since its main aim is to get rid of tartar and plaque buildup in your cat’s mouth. The formulation used for tartar control has been accepted by the Veterinary Oral Health Council so that your cat’s dental health remains in the top shape.
The treats are designed in such a manner that it will allow for more efficient cleanup of your cat’s mouth. But apart from acting as a dental treatment, the supplement also contains fiber, moisture, fats, proteins, and vitamins to form a high-quality diet.
Nutramax Cosequin Joint Health Supplement
Most people tend to think that vitamin supplements are not necessary for cats since they rarely develop joint problems like hip dysplasia. But there are some breeds of cats where hip dysplasia is a common occurrence. In cases like these, this joint health supplement by Nutramax will come in real handy for heavy-boned cats.
Cosequin supplements contain the right amounts of chondroitin and glucosamine that helps in the overall functioning of the cat’s joints. Apart from this, it also contains the required vitamins and other nutrients that are needed to maintain your feline’s mobility.
Bonnie and Clyde Pet Goods Wild Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplements
This fish oil supplement contains essential fatty acids like docosahexaenoic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid, both which are well-regarded for offering a wide assortment of health benefits like protection for the cardiovascular system and enhancement of the immune and central nervous system.
Additionally, the supplements are also rich in Vitamin E, a nutrient that is mostly reduced in diets containing high fish oil. The Vitamin E comes from sunflower oil and provides supplement with another omega-3 fatty acid called ALA. This will help your cat grow healthier, smoother and shinier fur coat and maintain the health of its skin.
Makondo Pets The Original Skin and Coat Daily Supplement
This supplement by Makondo Pets contains a special formulation of supplements that will meet your feline’s daily need for essential amino acids for more optimally-functioning and healthier tissues. The omega-3 fatty acids are sourced from natural fish oils. Additionally, it also contains Vitamins like A, B, C, D, and E for a well-balanced and nutritious diet.
This supplement is finished with magnesium, phosphorous and calcium for healthier and stronger bones while the addition of copper and zinc aids in developing the immune system. Amino acids are added to aid tissue-building processes in your cat.
It is understood that nutrition is one of the most important aspects of pet care. And it is our responsibility to feed our cats the highest-quality and best feline food and supplements. But, there will always be instances when vitamin supplementation will help augment the nutrients that your feline receives from its dinner. As most of us already know, vitamins will enhance the various physiological processes in your cat’s body and allow more efficient flow of metabolism of macronutrients.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-07-15