We have seen people that consume a daily multi-vitamin supplement. Well, cats need one too! Cat supplements are an extension of a regular diet and help the pet live healthier and longer lives. Mostly, supplements are recommended more if your cat is sick since these supplements will provide your feline with a little bit of energy. They can also correct deficiencies.
Top Cat Probiotics
- Helps keep cats and kittens in peak condition
- Cat care daily supplement for felines over the age of 6 weeks
- Easy to administer
- Wheat free
- Nu Cat Senior is an all in one vitamin and mineral supplement that provides total health for cats that are reaching "Senior" status, packaged in a tasty fish flavored chew that they will love
- Nu Cat Senior includes key minerals, omega fatty acids from salmon oil and, taurine, an essential nutrient for cats related to eye health, that they cannot produce themselves
- This new formula also includes lysine to support respiratory health which is a common health concern among cats of all ages
- VetriScience products are manufactured in the U.S.A. and are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Nu Cat chewable tablets for cats is an all in one multivitamin and mineral supplement that provides total health for cats of all ages
- Nu Cat includes key minerals, omega fatty acids from fish oils and taurine an essential nutrient for cats related to eye health that they cannot produce themselves
- Nu Cat is a balance of amino acids, fish oil omegas and Selenium for added immune system support, these tablets help maintain the overall physical well-being of cats, no matter size, age or breed
- VetriScience animal health supplements are veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board
- VetriScience products are manufactured in the U.S.A. and are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Daily L-Lysine supplement for cats helps support a strong immune system and eye & respiratory health
- Helps manage common feline health issues such as sneezing, runny nose and watery, inflamed eyes
- Lysine gel for cats & kittens provides specially-formulated immune support for as long as needed
- Cats love the highly-palatable maple-flavored gel; simple to dose and easy to administer
- Delivers veterinarian-recommended amount of Lysine: cats = 500mg 2x daily, kittens = 250mg 2x daily
- Vitamins your pet needs to stay healthy and strong
- Contains flavonoids, amino acids, antioxidants, probiotics, essential fatty acids, methylation enhancers, and more
- Arginine detoxifies ammonia in cats' kidneys, is important for heart and pancreatic function, and helps keep the gut healthy
- Vetri Lysine Plus is recommended by veterinarians for feline conditions that are responsive to Lysine
- Lysine Plus may help prevent the replication of the FVR virus. Lysine may help manage signs associated with the Feline Herpes Virus
- Lysine supports immune system function and eye health in growing kittens
- Each bag contains 120 chicken liver flavored chews
- VetriScience products are veterinarian formulated and manufactured in the USA
- Nu Cat is formulated with a balance of amino acids, fish oil omegas and Selenium for added immune system support, these tablets help maintain the overall health of cats, no matter size, age or breed.
- Nu Cat includes key minerals, omega fatty acids from fish oils and taurine an essential nutrient for cats related to eye health that they cannot produce themselves.
- Nu Cat is an easy to give fish flavored soft chew that cats love.
- VetriScience animal health supplements are veterinarian formulated and approved by our veterinary review board.
- VetriScience products are manufactured in the U.S.A. and are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Derived from 100% wild, sustainably sourced Anchovies and sardines
- Third-party tested to verify purity and freshness levels
- Supports skin, coat, joint, and Heart health
- Supports Brain and eye development and maintenance
- SAFELY SUPPORT YOUR CAT'S OPTIMAL HEALTH - Regular vitamin supplementation will maintain your cat's skin & coat, joints, cardiovascular system, immune system, digestive system, nervous system, urinary system, endocrine system, metabolic functions and blood composition. That's holistic health from wet nose to fuzzy tail!
- FULL SPECTRUM OF ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND MINERALS - Our comprehensive, balanced formula has a full spectrum of ingredients, offering your cat the support he needs for peak health and performance throughout his life, reducing your veterinarian visits and pet health costs!
- HOLISTIC SUPERFOOD FORMULA - Our unique formula also includes New Zealand green-lipped mussel. A rich source of powerful natural compounds, including glycosaminoglycans, a unique carbohydrate with joint supporting chondroitin and hyaluronic acid. This nourishing superfood also delivers Omega-3 fatty acids and amino acids to support cellular health, glycoproteins for bladder system maintenance, and more.
- MADE IN USA - In a FDA approved facility using only human-grade ingredients. Each bag of the Only Natural Pet Ultimate Daily Feline Vitamin Bites contains 120 delicious, chicken liver flavored soft chews - a full month's supply.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Only Natural Pet products always include a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Only Natural Pet uses only the highest quality ingredients in our recipes. Providing you & your pet the highest quality products is our top priority.
- Plays important role in maintaining optimal joint function
- Manufactured following standards similar to pharmaceutical industry
- Contains 125 milligrams FCHG49 glucosamine and 100 milligrams TRH122 chondroitin sulfate per capsule
- Also recommended to support bladder health
- Please read all label information on delivery
- Digestive Care,Skin & Coat,Immune System
- Easy to administer
- Minimizes additional stress on the cat
- Adheres to rigorous pharmaceutical standards
- A TASTY & BODY-NOURISHING TREAT FOR CATS & DOGS - This Pure Salmon Oil from Zesty Paws is a natural fish oil additive supplement with vital nutrients that support the skin, coat, hips and joints, heart, and immune system.
- POWERFUL OMEGA FATTY ACIDS - This premium Salmon Oil is rich with Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acid from EPA and DHA, which can help to keep skin and coats soft and healthy while also supporting overall health of your pet.
- HELP YOUR PET STAY IN GREAT SHAPE - The rich fatty acids found in Salmon Oil have been shown to support joint, heart, and immune function to keep your four-legged friend feeling lively and active every day, without the fuss.
- A TREAT FOR PETS THAT'S EASY & MESS-FREE - For pet parents looking for an alternative to capsules or soft chews, all it takes is a few quick pumps of this liquid Salmon Oil to mix nicely with your dog or cat foods. Small, medium, and large breeds love it.
- A PET SUPPLEMENT YOU CAN TRUST - Zesty Paws understands how much your pet's wellness means to you, so they manufacture their Salmon Oil in FDA-registered facilities that are NSF and GMP-certified in the USA.
- Dr. Bill's Feline Health Defense provides essential nutrients for the support and maintenance of healthy eyes, heart, brain, and internal organs.
- Contains natural and potent antioxidants that protect your pet from free radicals.
- Using biologically-appropriate, high-quality, natural ingredients such as Tumeric, Zinc, Ashwagandha, Milk Thistle, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q-10, and Bacopa.
- Dr. Bill's products have been used by veterinarians and trainers for more than 30 years
- Made in the USA and regulated by the NASC (National Animal Supplement Council)
- NATURAL IMMUNE BOOSTING SUPPLEMENT - Designed for dogs and cats - Now your pet gets the immune support they need to retain or regain peak health. EcoImmune is the answer if your pet is fighting skin or internal infection, dealing with allergies, or suffering from a chronic health problem. Simply add this powerful booster to your dog or cat's food each day.
- SCIENCE BASED IMMUNE BOOSTING INGREDIENTS - Give your pet an advantage in resisting illness. EcoImmune supports the body's natural ability to ward off invaders and parasites and especially helps pets recuperating from health concerns such as skin conditions, dog mange, kennel cough, respiratory issues & more.
- VALUE PRICED - One 8 oz bag of EcoImmune support contains a 4-month supply for a 25-pound dog. For smaller pets, please choose a 4 oz. bag. If your pet's immune system is depressed or struggling with an infection or chronic condition, EcoImmune was made for him or her.
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE DOGS OR CATS - All the active ingredients in EcoImmune are clinically proven to be effective and safe, not only for dogs and cats, but for humans too. Simply add ½ scoop (approx. 1/2 tsp.) per 10 pounds of your pet's weight directly to food, once per day. Whether your pet's health has been compromised by a serious problem or as a result of normal aging, our EcoImmune can be safely used for extended periods of time.
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE IMMUNE SYSTEM - Replete with powerful antioxidants and organic mushroom extract and Beta Glucans, our formula is highly effective and unique.
- The effective ingredients of Amino B-Plax for Pets deliver a variety of healthful nutrients to both canine and feline friends
- Delivers the 2mEq of potassium gluconate with each 2 ml administered
- highly palatable liver and bacon flavoring
- Plastic dropper
- Food supplement for everyday use. Supports cell protection and strengthens your cat's adaptive immune system with important vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Organically bound trace elements zinc, manganese and selenium. DL-methionine for a well-balanced metabolism, taurine for vitality and energy. Vitamin A, D, E and K additionally support your cat's senses, nervous system and body regeneration
- Supports cats of every age, older cats and kitten. Long-term or short-term treatment for skin and fur troubles, loss of appetite, diarrhea, sensitive digestion and allergies
- The healthy treat: Purely natural flavor carriers and high taste acceptability. Recommended by veterinarians and animal practitioners
- Free from artificial flavorings, gluten and glucose free. 120 chewable tablets
- Contains a wide array of vitamins and minerals
- Provides several antioxidants' including spirulina (blue-green algae)
- Versatile because you can mix it into wet or dry cat food
- Nutritional Supplement
- Iron Supplement
- Contains B Complex
- Contains Amino Acids
- Contains Vitamins
- The most effective antioxidant pet supplement ever created, with visible effects in as little as four days
- Clinically proven to improve nerve and brain function, increase energy and muscle strength, improve immune function, reduce pain and inflammation, improve skin and coat condition, and encourage optimal weight and appetite
- Appropriate for all mammals (dogs cats, horses, rabbits, hamsters, etc.) and birds
- RestoraPet's patent-pending ingredients have been tested and proven to be non-toxic
- RestoraPet is backed by a 30 day, no questions asked 100% money back guarantee.
What are some known benefits of cat vitamins?
It is an on-going debate whether cats truly need vitamin supplements since most of the nutrients like essential fatty acids, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals are already derived from high-quality food items. The answer is quite simple. If your cat is healthy, then there is no need to feed additional supplements to your feline; ironically, these supplements might end up doing more harm than good for your cat.
But in cases that your kitty is sick or suffering from a form of malnutrition, then a supplement would provide a lot of benefits. If your feline’s diet does not consist of amino acids or essential fatty acids, then you can make use of these supplements to make sure that your cat receives these nutrients. Vitamin supplements are really important if your cat is suffering from vitamin deficiency. Hence, cats can greatly benefit from supplements at times.
What type of vitamin supplement does your cat need?
Some points you need to remember while looking for cat vitamin supplements are:
The vitamins should be water-soluble
Two types of vitamins fit under this category – Vitamin C or ascorbic acid and Vitamin B complex. When Vitamin B complex is used in combination with Vitamin C, the immune-boosting effects of the supplement are further boosted. Vitamin C also affects the synthesis of the collagen while Vitamin B complex contains specific cat needs like riboflavin, niacin, and thiamine.
The vitamins should be fat-soluble
The vitamins that come under this category are Vitamins A, D, E, and K. These vitamins are normally stored in your cat’s fatty tissues and make use of fat for better utilization and absorption. But since these vitamins can cause toxicities that lead to a lot of health problems if not utilized or mobilized by cells, it is important that you check with your vet doctor first. All these vitamins help in maintaining imperative body functions like bone mineralization, blood clotting mechanisms, etc.
What are some of the best cat vitamin products you can buy for your feline?
Some of the best cat vitamins products you will see in the market today are:
PRN Pharmacal Liqui-Tinic 4X supplement
This Liqui-Tinic 4X by PRN Pharmacal is a perfect vitamin supplement for cats that are slightly anemic. The formulation of this supplement primarily contains iron supplement and will prove helpful in improving oxygenation of the tissues. This will allow cats to feel more energetic since the cells will not be deprived of oxygen and will not feel tired.
The supplements also contain minerals like potassium, sodium and calcium and the right amounts of vitamins. The amino acids are derived from animal digest and provide your cat with the right amounts of nutrients to stay happy and active.
Greenies Feline Dental Cat Treats
These dental treats are a different kind of cat supplements since its main aim is to get rid of tartar and plaque buildup in your cat’s mouth. The formulation used for tartar control has been accepted by the Veterinary Oral Health Council so that your cat’s dental health remains in the top shape.
The treats are designed in such a manner that it will allow for more efficient cleanup of your cat’s mouth. But apart from acting as a dental treatment, the supplement also contains fiber, moisture, fats, proteins, and vitamins to form a high-quality diet.
Nutramax Cosequin Joint Health Supplement
Most people tend to think that vitamin supplements are not necessary for cats since they rarely develop joint problems like hip dysplasia. But there are some breeds of cats where hip dysplasia is a common occurrence. In cases like these, this joint health supplement by Nutramax will come in real handy for heavy-boned cats.
Cosequin supplements contain the right amounts of chondroitin and glucosamine that helps in the overall functioning of the cat’s joints. Apart from this, it also contains the required vitamins and other nutrients that are needed to maintain your feline’s mobility.
Bonnie and Clyde Pet Goods Wild Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplements
This fish oil supplement contains essential fatty acids like docosahexaenoic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid, both which are well-regarded for offering a wide assortment of health benefits like protection for the cardiovascular system and enhancement of the immune and central nervous system.
Additionally, the supplements are also rich in Vitamin E, a nutrient that is mostly reduced in diets containing high fish oil. The Vitamin E comes from sunflower oil and provides supplement with another omega-3 fatty acid called ALA. This will help your cat grow healthier, smoother and shinier fur coat and maintain the health of its skin.
Makondo Pets The Original Skin and Coat Daily Supplement
This supplement by Makondo Pets contains a special formulation of supplements that will meet your feline’s daily need for essential amino acids for more optimally-functioning and healthier tissues. The omega-3 fatty acids are sourced from natural fish oils. Additionally, it also contains Vitamins like A, B, C, D, and E for a well-balanced and nutritious diet.
This supplement is finished with magnesium, phosphorous and calcium for healthier and stronger bones while the addition of copper and zinc aids in developing the immune system. Amino acids are added to aid tissue-building processes in your cat.
It is understood that nutrition is one of the most important aspects of pet care. And it is our responsibility to feed our cats the highest-quality and best feline food and supplements. But, there will always be instances when vitamin supplementation will help augment the nutrients that your feline receives from its dinner. As most of us already know, vitamins will enhance the various physiological processes in your cat’s body and allow more efficient flow of metabolism of macronutrients.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-10-14