Do you know that dogs suffer from anxiety as well? If you have heard enough about the problems that dogs face, then you will be aware of this fact. Now, the ways in which you can figure out if your dog is suffering from anxiety are many. Reading this article will help you get your head around such facts and assist you in making things better for your pet.
Top Dog Anxiety
- A NATURAL FORMULA FOR ANXIETY – Zesty Paws Calming Bites are turkey flavored chewable supplements with natural and organic ingredients that help dogs with nervous, anxious, or aggressive behaviors feel calm and comfortable.
- FEATURES Suntheanine – These calming treats contain 30mg of Suntheanine per chew, which is a pure and GRAS-designated form of L-Theanine that helps stimulate brain waves to promote relaxation with no drowsy effect.
- HELPS WITH HYPERACTIVE & AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR – Each chew contains Thiamine and Organic Chamomile, which act as a relaxer that can help reduce jumping, biting, and barking from dogs that display aggressive or hyper active tendencies.
- SOOTHES ANXIETIES – This Calming Bites supplement may encourage natural anti-anxiety relief for a thunderstorm, fireworks, car rides, or separation anxiety.
- ADVANCED COMPLEX OF PROVEN INGREDIENTS – These treats contain Organic Ginger Root, L-Tryptophan, and Organic Passion Flower to help minimize outbursts, while Valerian Root reduces scratching, restlessness, paw licking, and chewing.
- Calming collar for dogs: vet recommended collar to help dogs adjust to challenging situations and curb stress-related unwanted behaviors through pheromone. Hypoallergenic, no HARM, no Addiction, no side effects.
- 30 days fast & continuous calm: collar starts working within 1 hour, and continues to release the pheromone for up to 30 days to provides a strong signal of comfort and security to your dogs and puppies. Worn continuously and replaced every 4 weeks for best results. All dogs are unique, results may vary.
- Safe & effective & : Made from natural ingredients, this dog lavender collar is activated by body Heat to emit an odorless pheromone to frightened, stressed, anxious, or hyperactive pet, reduce fear of loud noises, bad behavior and barking, increase focus during training sessions or adapt to new surroundings.
- Adjustable & flexible size: 25. 59 inches/ 65 cm length, our calm collar suits almost puppy, small, Medium, Large dogs. Help your dog feel safe and calm at home or on the go: Great for stopping problem barking, destructive chewing, trembling, fear of loud noises, separation anxiety, and many other symptoms - even at the vet!
- 100% satisfaction : We are so confident that you will love our collar that if you are unhappy with it for any reason, we would like to put a smile back on your face, we will fully refund your purchase, No questions asked!
- 100% safe & natural calming support - Our soft chews will calm your dog so it can peacefully endure stressful situations, such as long car trips, visiting unfamiliar places, or hearing Thunder
- Ideal for all dog breeds & sizes - Whether it is a teacup Chihuahua or a massive pit Bull that you proudly own, our calming treats will keep your dogs constantly relaxed, Behaved and in control
- Made in USA - our natural treats for dogs are infused with ingredients not found in most anxiety-relieving formulas, including Valerian, chamomile and passion flower extracts
- Mega value - With 170 pcs dog anxiety Relief per bottle, Our edible stress remedy is more than what you would usually get from other similar remedies for pets Available on the market
- HELPING MILLIONS OF DOGS: With over an 80% success rate, ThunderShirt is recommended by thousands of vets, trainers, and pet owners alike. Combine use with our effective ThunderLeash for double the calming power.
- ORIGINAL DOG CALMING WRAP: The patented ThunderShirt design applies gentle, constant pressure to calm anxiety, fear, and over excitement due to a variety of environmental triggers.
- DRUG-FREE CALMING: Effectively eases anxieties during fireworks, thunder, separation, travel, vet visits, and much more with no training and no medication, so your beloved pet receives naturally soothing relief. Great for rescue dogs!
- 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE: We stand behind ThunderShirt. If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return for a full refund of your purchase price.
- THUNDERWORKS IS COMMITTED to making affordable, effective, easy-to-use solutions for real problems faced by real pet families. Our Calming and Walking innovations create functional solutions for common pet problems.
- DENTAL STICKS FOR STRESS – Zesty Paws Calming NutraStix are premium dog dental sticks with natural ingredients that help dogs with nervous, anxious, or aggressive behavior feel calm and comfortable.
- FEATURES Suntheanine – Each dental stick contains 30mg of Suntheanine, a pure and GRAS-designated form of L-Theanine that helps to stimulate brain waves to promote relaxation with no drowsy effect.
- HOLISTIC INGREDIENTS – This soothing, nature inspired calming aid formula contains Melatonin, Magnesium Citrate, Chamomile, Valerian Root, and Hemp Omega support to help your doggie relax better.
- FOR THEIR BEST BEHAVIOR – Calming NutraStix promote canine composure for fireworks, storms, and car rides, along with separation anxiety, hyperactivity, barking, biting, and aggressive behaviors.
- ORAL HYGIENE CARE - As your pet chews on these dental snacks, the Taurine, Kelp, and Peppermint Oil in this blend supports fresh breath and dental health for dogs with bad breath and tartar troubles.
- EFFECTIVE CALMING SUPPLEMENT - these calming treats help reduce symptoms of anxiety or stress such as growling, barking, scratching, chewing, licking, uncontrolled urination etc. Treats a specially formulated to calm your pet's anxiety during separation, car rides, thunders, firework etc
- NATURAL FORMULA FOR ALL BREEDS AND SIZES - formulated with five different extracts and powders ingredients, like hemp oil, chamomile and passion flower extracts, this treats are effective but more importantly safe and healthy supplement. No chemical relaxants or sedatives are used in this formula. Suitable for dogs of breeds and sizes.
- MODERATE AGGRESSIVE OR HYPERACTIVE BEHAVIOUR - dog's aggressive behaviour like barking or growling, or hyperactive stolling or running is often caused by unfamiliar surrounding or stressful activity (like a visit to a veterinarian or car ride), and our calming treats can be used to keep your dog calm and composed even in the most stressful moments.
- A TREAT WITH DELICIOUS FLAVOR - even the best supplement won't be any good if the dog won't eat it, so we added natural duck and chicken flavoring to our treats, so even a picky eater will love it.
- MADE IN THE USA. HEALTHY, SAFE, EFFECTIVE - these calming hemp chews are made in the USA, with USA grown and processed ingredient. Treats contain absolutely NO sugar, dairy, corn or soy-derived products, no hormones, no artificial flavoring or preservative
- NATURAL AND EFFECTIVE CALMING SUPPORT - Our soft chews are formulated with effective ingredients like valerian and chamomile extracts, and hemp oil to help calm your dog in stressful situations, such as car rides, firework, thunder, etc. They will also work to moderate anxious and aggressive behavior caused by separation or unfamiliar surrounding
- ONE TREAT FOR ALL BREEDS AND SIZES - where your pet is a Shih Tzu or a 90lbs labrador, our hemp calming treats will work for both of them, as well for all other breeds and sizes, and will keep your dog calm and composed
- HEALTH TREAT DOGS ACTUALLY LOVE - We not only created natural and effective calming treats - but we also made sure that our furry customers love the taste. We added natural duck and chicken for the a delicious taste
- MADE IN THE USA. HEALTHY, SAFE, EFFECTIVE - Our hemp chews are made with no sugar, dairy, corn or soy-derived products. All the ingredients are produced in the USA in FDA-registered facilities following the strictest GMP compliance guidelines
- GREAT VALUE - 120 soft chews jar with up to 120 days supply of calming treats.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Puppies (Actor)
- Liam Dale (Director) - Wolfgang Fetten (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Supports better sleep: Thanks to its round shape, our high-quality donut coddler puppy bed is ideal for pets who love to curl up! The raised rim creates a sense of security and provides head and neck support, while the super-soft filling offers joint and muscle pain relief.
- Superior Comfort: Cozy, flexible and finished with faux shag fur, our self-warming luxury dog bed is reminiscent of a mother’s fur coat! Paired with deep crevices that allow your pet to burrow, animals will have full, restful sleep for improved behavior and better health
- Versatile design: Available in BEAUTIFULLY natural colors, our pet beds are a seamless addition to any room’s décor! And because they’re finished with water and dirt-resistant bottoms, They help prevent accidental messes from reaching your floors
- Pet-safe materials: durable nylon and luxurious faux fur come together to create dog mattresses that are as practical as they are comfortable! For added convenience, every bed is safe in the washing machine and dryer (Machine wash, gentle cycle. Tumble dry, low heat), minimizing pet odors and excess hair
- Sizing suggestions: when choosing your dog bed, we suggest the 23x23” bed for dogs and cats up to 25lbs, The 30x30” bed for dogs and cats up to 45lbs, and the 45x45” bed for large dog breeds up to 150lbs. If you have any problems or questions, Simply reach out to our customer service team. Filled with air loft fibers
- Not suitable for puppies or dogs with excessive teething or chewing behavior
- Important care instructions: To avoid matting of the Fur, It is important that the bed is thoroughly dried in dryer directly after washing. Do not Air dry
- The original Snuggle Puppy, celebrating 22 years of comforting pets
- Helps with crate training by reducing negative behaviors such as whining and barking, which also helps YOU sleep at night
- Helps pets transition to their new home and reduces stress caused by fireworks and thunderstorms
- “Real-feel” pulsing heartbeat and heat pack calm by appealing to natural instincts
- Machine washable on gentle cycle
What is dog anxiety?
Anxiety in dogs happens from a feeling of being in danger due a possibility of threats. The sources of this can be multiple and the symptoms are also different. Dog anxiety cannot be cured in the span of a single night and you will most probably need to consult a veterinarian, at least to find out the cause of anxiety.
Reasons behind dog anxiety
A lot of people have the question whether dog anxiety can be identified at home itself. If you pay enough attention, then it actually might be possible. Being an owner, you will be able to tell the normal behavior of your pet from the abnormal one. And dogs being quite intelligent, also respond quickly to different situations. The change in their behavior will manifest itself through their actions, often because of anxiety.
One of the most common reasons is what is known by the name of separation anxiety in dogs. This kind of anxiety develops in your pet if it is scared of being left alone. This might have severe effects on the mental and physical health of your pet. This situation often happens more in case of puppies and senior dogs. They behave aggressively at times under anxiety and might urinate in the house. There also might be some instances that particularly trigger in form of anxiety in your dog.
Aging, extreme noisy situations like crackers bursting, other dogs, unknown people, particular objects, a change of place, going on a drive, specific surfaces, etc, can also cause anxiety in dogs. You might feel that these are a bit weird but do not ignore the fact that they can cause adverse effects on your pet.
How to combat dog anxiety?
The first way is to figure out the source of the anxiety in your pooch. As you can see, the causes can be various. We suggest that you seek expert advice. But, if you can be a bit observant and pick out the sources which trigger anxious behavior in your dog, then all is good.
The next step is to go for treatment. Now this can be done either through natural therapy or through medicines. Here are a few steps that come under natural remedies, which can help your dog to cope up with anxiety:
Yes, dogs listen to and appreciate good music too! A lot of owners play some soothing music or leave open the TV to make their dog feel safe. You can use the trial and error method to find out the kind of music that appeals to your dog. Playing music can also help your dog get rid of anxiety that is caused from noise pollution around the house.
Just like humans relieve their stress through work out, the same happens with dogs too. Any kind of frustration will come out through intense physical exercise and will help your pup to get rid of anxiety. Also, if your dog exercises with you, the bond will get stronger between you. This will help take away the fear of separation from your pet.
Who does not like a great massage to relieve themselves of their day to day workload? The same is in the case of pups. Studies show that certain kinds of massage techniques help to calm your dog and make them feel less anxious. There are a lot of online guides that will help you understand how to massage your dog. Or you can also ask for professional help.
Whenever you see that your dog is reacting wildly to a particular situation, you will know that your pet is getting an anxiety attack. The immediate solution is to calm them. This can be easily and quickly done by engaging actively with your pet because it trusts you and you can help your pooch to feel reassured.
You can begin with very simple instructions like sit up, walk, roll over, stand, etc. Keeping toys can be handy because then the whole attention of your pup will be focused on playing with the toys. You can also use dog treats to make your pup feel happy. Try training your dog with a reward game. For instance, if your dog is getting an anxiety attack, you try to train it to calm down. On calming down, you give a treat to your pooch. This will register the reward in its head and will help alleviate anxiety.
If you want to take a medicinal course of action to combat dog anxiety, then you can try either the homeopathic or the allopathic ways. Homeopathy is more natural and uses plant extracts to treat dogs. However, do not forget that dogs have a lot of allergies to different substances. In the case of administering any kind of medicines to your dog, make sure you get your pet check at a vet so to avoid any further complications.
Buspirone, Amitriptyline, Clomicalm, and Alprazolam, etc are all very common medicines that are given to dogs. This does not mean we are giving you a prescription. Always consult a medical practitioner before you give any medicine to your pet. The dosage is also important which only a vet can tell you properly.
Anxiety in dogs can go to extreme limits and it will be difficult for you to cure your dog then. This is why, pay attention to changes in the behavior of your dog. And go to vet as soon as you see any unnatural activities. If the anxiety is still at a very basic stage, you can start by taking recourse to natural remedies, as they will have long term benefits too.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-11-14