- 1 Dog Aspirin
- 1.1 Best Dog Aspirin
- 1.2 Vet’s Best Aspirin Free Aches + Pains Dog Supplement | Vet Formulated for Dog Pain Support and Joint Relief | 50 Chewable Tablets
- 1.3 Nutri-Vet K9 Dog Aspirin for Small Dogs 100ct
- 1.4 Canine Aspirin 300mg Temporary Pain Relief for Larger Breed Dogs
- 1.5 GNC Pets Mega Dog Aspirin 120 MG, Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 Count - Beef Flavor | for All Small Dogs
- 1.6 PetNC Natural Care Dog Aspirin, 50 Count
- 1.7 Nutri-Vet Aspirin for Small Dogs, 120 mg Chewables, 100-Count
- 1.8 Nutri-Vet Aspirin Chewables for Large Dogs, 75 Count - Pack of 2
- 1.9 Pet Parents USA Turmeric for Dogs 4g 90c – K9 Joint, Dog Joint & Dog Immune Support, Joint Pain Relief for Dogs, Dog Arthritis Pain Relief + Dog Aspirin with Curcumin, BioPerine + Dog Joint Supplement
- 1.10 Well & Good Dog Aspirin, 75 Tablets, for Large Dogs
- 1.11 Well & Good Buffered Dog Aspirin, 75 Tablets, for Small Dogs
- 1.12 Nu2tri-vet K-9 Aspirin Chewables, 75 Count- 2 Pack
- 1.13 All Natural Arthritis Pain Relief for Dogs Aspirin Free Anti Inflammatory Hip & Joint Supplement Treats 55 Soft Chews of Nature's Aches Away
- 1.14 Nutri-Vet K-9 Aspirin 300mg Chewables for Large Dogs, 75ct (2-Pack w/Probiotic Gel)
- 1.15 Dog Aspirin
- 1.16 Is Aspirin safe for dogs?
- 1.17 Know facts about Aspirin
Aspirin is a pretty common medicine that most of us have used. Since the medicine is quite effective, people who own dogs often think about giving it to their dogs as well. It is a sort of a mild painkiller and relieves inflammation too. But, the question is if it is safe for pets as well. In this well researched post, you will get to know many interesting facts about Dog Aspirin so that you can become an expert on the matter. Read on to know more.
Best Dog Aspirin
- QUICK RELIEF - Vet’s Best Aspirin Free Aches & Pains Dog Supplements helps quickly relieve temporary discomfort caused by regular exercise and normal daily activity.
- VETERINARIAN FORMULATED – Contains plant-based and other premium quality ingredients such as glucosamine HCL, pineapple bromelain, MSM, and white willow bark.
- TASTY DOG JOINT SUPPLEMENT- Dogs love our chewable formula and each bottle contains 50 tablets.
- MUSCLE AND JOINT DISCOMFORT – Helps to provide relief for sore, stiff muscles and joints in active, senior, and large breed dogs.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST - Each bottle carries the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) Seal of Approval.
- Canine Aspirin for small dogs
- Provides temporary relief of pain and inflamation
- Helps with arthirits and joint problems in dogs less than 50 lbs of body weight
- 120 mg liver flavor chewable tablet
- Features: Aspirin Liver flavor chewable Tablets provide temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with joint Problems in dogs over 50 lbs. Provided in a tasty, easy to consume Liver flavor tablet.
- Benefits: Aspirin helps relieve minor aches and pains. Perfect for active dogs involved in physical training and competitions, and senior dogs to relieve sore, stiff muscles and joints.
- Safe: Made with human-grade ingredients in an FDA registered facility.
- Quality assured and tested: Manufactured in the USA under camp standards. Ingredients and finished product analyzed under strict laboratory procedures at an ISO 17025 Verified facility.
- Flavor: Flavor profiles that pets love and beg for more.
- PAIN RELIEF FOR SMALL DOGS — Prevent your pint-sized pup from having to suffer through the pain. Sadly, even our furry friends experience occasional pain and inflammation. Help them manage it with GNC Mega Dog Aspirin, made just for all small dogs
- FOR ALL SMALL DOGS — Specially formulated to provide temporary relief of pain and inflammation in all small dogs, these 120 mg chewable tablet dog aspirin will get your little guy or gal back on the road to feeling better in a safe yet effective way
- DELICIOUS BEEF TASTE — Taking medicine doesn’t have to taste like, well, medicine! The savory beef flavor of these dog pain meds will make your pup trust that you're doing good by him from his tongue to his tail
- MADE IN THE USA — GNC Pets is proudly made in the US, providing you and your pet with safe, secure, and high quality products. GNC Pets ensures accurate labeling and manufacturing for consumer safety
- GNC PETS HEALTHY SOLUTIONS — GNC Pets supports happy, healthy pets. Taste tested and approved by cats and canines alike, our pet vitamins and supplements offer healthy solutions for your furry friends from head to tail
- Allergen Information: Octopus Free
- 120mg aspirin per chewable
- Pain relief support for dogs 6 lbs. and over
- Human-grade ingredients
- Laboratory tested, veterinarian formulated
- Made in the USA
- Quality Designed, Safety Ensured Products
- 100% All Natural Products, Made in the USA
- Promote a healthy active lifestyle for your pet
- For temporary relief of pain and inflammation.
- Contains 300 mg of Aspirin per tablet.
- Great liver flavor!
- Extra safety seal with a 1-Year Date Code Guarantee!
- Made in the USA.
- USA TUMERIC FOR DOGS + DOG ARTHRITIS SUPPLEMENT: Our dog joint supplement will provide your furbaby with powerful nutrients that promote k9 joint & dog joint health & pet immune support, including turmeric for dogs, CurQmin (95% Curcuminoids) & coconut oil for dogs. Our turmeric curcumin dog chews help promote dog joint & dog immune support & help with dog arthritis & pain relief for dogs for all breeds, ages, & sizes. For dog arthritis pain relief our dog joint treats got you covered!
- NO FILLERS + SUPERCHARGED, BRANDED INGREDIENTS: Our dog tumeric chews are lead with whole meats & veggies not rice & oats. On top of our dog supplement for paw support premium active ingredients, our inactive ingredients are loaded with nutrients: chicken, sweet potatoes, tomatoes & carrots. We use the clinically-proven branded ingredients, CurQmin & BioPerine, that undergo a process that increases efficacy & is more effective than basic curcumin & black pepper found in most other supplements.
- K9 ARTHRITIS, HEALING + IMMUNE & FOR DOGS JOINTS: Whether it's dog arthritis pain relief, soreness, allergies, inflammation, or GI issues, our dog hip support will help provide powerful joint support for dogs, dog immune, joint pain relief & digestive health. Natural turmeric & curcumin act as an anti inflammatory for dogs, help with dog joint pain & production of bad cells. Dog coconut oil lubricates joints, fights infections & builds a healthy skin & coat. Boswellia Serrata helps dog mobility.
- POWERFUL BLEND OF NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Our dog aspirin consists of some of the most effective ingredients you can find. Coconut oil for dogs supports a smooth skin & coat, & healthy dog immune system. Dog tumeric & CurQmin (a branded form of dog curcumin), are spices that help with pet joint health, & serve as a dog antibacterial & antioxidant. BioPerine is black pepper extract that enhances turmeric & curcumin. Boswellia Serrata is a natural Indian medicine is an anti inflammatory for dogs.
- MADE IN F.D.A. & GMP APPROVED FACILITY + TOP DOG VALUE: Our dog joint supplements are formulated by leading pet supplement scientists. Most other supplements are private labeled & have the same/similar ingredients, the only difference is their label. Our joint dogs chew is unique & provides your furbaby with a high quality, result-driven, no filler formula designed to help promote dogs joints & pain relief for dogs, promoting happy & healthy slobbery kisses. Click add to cart now!
- Helps relieve minor aches, pains & inflammation
- Easy to feed chewable tablets
- Made in the USA
- Helps relieve minor aches, pains & inflammation
- Easy to feed chewable tablets
- Made in the USA
- For temporary relief of pain and inflammation
- Great liver flavor
- Contains 300 mg of Aspirin per tablet
- For dogs more than 50 pounds
- Pack of 2
- HELP YOUR OLD DOG LIVE IT UP AGAIN! Don't let old age slow your senior dog down. Give this joint pain supplement with arthritis pain relief for dogs so that they can enjoy playing, walking, and swimming again! Quickly relieve aches associated with daily activities and the natural aging process.
- YOU'LL BE AMAZED AT YOUR DOG'S NEW FOUND ENERGY. Nature's Aches Away is an all natural anti inflammatory for dogs that reduces discomfort, improves mobility, and increases energy. Helps them run around like a pup again.
- HELP YOUR DOG CLIMB STAIRS AGAIN & GET YOUR WALKING PARTNER BACK. No more sad eyes staring at you because your dog struggles to get up and move around. This supplement reduces soreness and stiffness so your dog can do normal activities and be comfortable even after exertion.
- THE SMARTER ALTERNATIVE TO PAIN MEDICATION & GLUCOSAMINE CHONDROITIN MSM SUPPLEMENTS. Glucosamine for dogs can cause an upset stomach in pets with allergies and sensitivities to dog hip and joint supplements. Aspirin is also not a good pain killer for dogs. Nature's Aches Away is an ASPIRIN FREE herbal fish oil supplement that works great naturally! Contains omega 3 fish oil for dogs, white willow bark extract and cat’s claw.
- HAVE A HAPPIER DOG WITH A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE. Prevent future issues and expensive surgery for breeds that are prone to hip dysplasia, dog arthritis, and back problems. We know your dog is your best friend, and we'll only provide you with the best products and service around or your money back! Chews can be used alone or in combination with dog supplements for joints, such as cosequin ds or dasuquin. Add to your cart to improve your dog's health now.
- Aids in the temporary relief of pain in dogs.
- Eases soreness & inflamation related to aging & arthritic joints.
- Easy-to-feed liver flavored chewables with less stomach upset.
- BONUS: Includes one free 1g trial size probiotic gel to help digestion.
- Made in the USA.
Is Aspirin safe for dogs?
So, first things first. We know that you are waiting for that verdict to appear which says that you can administer Aspirin to dogs without any risk. Thankfully, you can do that. Some medicines that we humans use are also effective for dogs. Among such handy medicines, Aspirin is one that almost every household will have. Relieves some pain? We know that looking at your pooch suffering from pain and fever can be painful, so we have Dog Aspirin for you!
Know facts about Aspirin
The medical name for Aspirin is acetylsalicylic acid which is non-steroidal. This is a medicine that is anti-inflammatory. It comes under the family of NSAIDs which are medicines used as painkillers, or to decrease fever, disseminate blood that is clotted, etc. Other similar medicines in this family are Paracetamol and Ibuprofen. These medicines have hormones that can break down fatty acids which are the source of the pain.
How does Dog Aspirin work?
In the case of pain in the body, the probability is that tissues have been injured. This phenomenon will lead to the release of chemicals that are named prostaglandins. They also serve to send signals to the brain about the pain that is being caused in the body. When you use Dog Aspirin, this will not let the enzymes to create prostaglandins and the pain in your pet’s body will be reduced. This happens because the swelling will also go down.
Is Dog Aspirin different than the regular one?
Often the standard Dog Aspirin can be a bit strong for your pooch. This might be possible if your dog is of a smaller breed or is still a puppy. In that case, it is always better to choose aspirin that is meant for babies. As compared to regular Aspirin which has 320 or 325 mg of active ingredients, the amount in baby Aspirin is only 81 mg.
However, pet care brands have special Dog Aspirin today as well. If you do not want the extra effort with figuring out the dosage, then Dog Aspirin is the answer. There are the varieties of enteric or buffered. We prefer the later one mostly. This is because the enteric one has an extra outer layering which might not break down inside the body of your pet. Then it is just ineffective and your money is wasted. Both these types, however will protect your pooch’s stomach if it has ulcers or infections.
Things to think about before giving Aspirin to your pet
If your dog has any other medical complexities or history of illness then you should think twice before administering any medicine to your pet at home. A lot of dogs have been known to be allergic to steroids. As we have mentioned earlier, Dog Aspirin contains is a steroid based medicine.
Then many dogs have the problem of Aspirin toxicity. This happens if your dog already has a high amount of acetylsalicylic acid in its body. The active ingredients in Aspirin will also have a toxic level which might affect your dog’s body and create side effects. So, the dosage really matters and you should consult a doctor regarding the Aspirin dosage too.
How to give Dog Aspirin to your pet?
Pet owners will agree when we say that it is never easy to make your dog gulp down a tablet or some syrup that is given as a medicine. We then have to take recourse to some handy techniques which will not be time consuming and the pet too will take the medicine obediently. There are many ways in which this can be done.
The first is to try to open the mouth of your dog, place the Dog Aspirin on its tongue and then gently use your fingers to stroke the throat from the outside. This will make your dog swallow the tablet easily. There are also pill pockets which are specially manufactured for dogs to swallow medicines. You have to place the pill inside that and give it to your pet. The last one is what most owners do. This involves bribing your dog to take the pill by putting it in their favorite food or treat. Hopefully these should work.
Are there side effects to Dog Aspirin?
If the medicine has effects, it will also have side effects. Take it that way to understand that Dog Aspirin will have side effects. But this varies from one dog to another. Some dogs might suffer from vomiting, stomach ulcers, diarrhea, loss of appetite, seizures, etc. But these are some extremes circumstances and not all dogs will be subject to these side effects.
Again, you should be careful when you give Dog Aspirin if your dog is already under medication. Medicines that are anticoagulants, digoxin, Carbonic Anhydrase inhibitors, etc , have been known to react with Dog Aspirin. So, be careful with all of this.
Where can I buy Dog Aspirin from?
Although Dog Aspirin is pretty common and can be found everywhere, people still wonder if it is any different from the Aspirin we use regularly. The only difference lies in the dosage and you can buy the regular Aspirin for your dog from any pharmacy or drugstore.
Many chain retail stores also sell Dog Aspirin. Or if you want to order online, then a lot of pet care brands like ours also sell Dog Aspirin. Ordering it is quick and easy. A few steps and there you have Dog Aspirin for your furry friend at your doorstep.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-06-06.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.