How our dogs look is a great concern for those who have dogs as pets. The grooming of dogs require quite some effort but we are ready to go that extra mile to see them shining and glowing. For dogs to look good, a very important factor is their coat. It needs to be regularly combed and washed for our dogs to look nice. And the Dog brush that you use for this purpose matters a lot and it makes a huge difference. Know all about dog brushes in this article.
Top Dog Brushes
- 2-in-1 DUAL HEAD - Start with 9 teeth side for stubborn mats and tangles and finish with 17 teeth side for thinning and deshedding. Achieve faster and more professional dematting and grooming results!
- ABSOLUTELY SAFE TO YOUR PET - No-scratch rounded outside teeth gently massage the pet skin. Meanwhile, teeth inner side is sharp enough to smoothly cut through the toughest mats, tangles and knots.
- FORGET ABOUT SHEDDING! - Regular brushing easily removes dead undercoat so no fur goes flying. Skin massage ensures better blood circulation promoting healthy and shiny coat. Perfect for medium and long haired pets.
- ENJOY COMFORTABLE BRUSHING - Soft ergonomic anti-slip grip makes regular combing convenient & relaxed. No-rust stainless steel teeth are ultra DURABLE & EASY TO CLEAN.
- GET RID OF HAIR MESS... or GET A REFUND! - If, for whatever reason, you don't absolutely love your pet dematting rake, just contact us, and we'll refund every penny (or replace it, if there is an issue).
- Bent wire bristles remove undercoat and prevent matting
- Stimulates hair follicles to promote growth and healthier hair
- Ergonomic, anti-slip handles design
- Ideal for removing dust and loose hair from your pet
- Features molded rubber teeth to stimulate the production of natural oils to promote coat health
- For short and medium coats
- Ergonomic handle is secure and comfortable in your hand
- Anti-microbial plastic helps keep germs and bacteria at a minimum.
- Please Note:For return policy in non product problem,customer has to response for shipping fee and 15% restore fee,And please return within 14 days.
- Patented Wave Pattern Blade. Made from premium high carbon steel that safely and gently removes loose hair, dirt, and dander without snagging or irritating your pets skin or damaging their coat.
- Crafted with Ergonomics in Mind. The smooth, easy to grip poplar wood handle fits comfortably in your hand during grooming sessions.
- Simple & Effective. From Shabby to Sleek in just minutes. Enjoy 95% less shedding after just one use. Keep your house cleaner and your pets from itching.
- Multi-Purpose. Great for removing pet hair from cars, furniture, carpets, blankets, pet beds, and more.
- Ideal for Medium to Large Dogs. Proudly Made in the USA. Lifetime Warranty.
- Over 1400 5-Star Reviews on Amazon - We're proud to be THE ONLY 5-star rated Dog & Cat Brush on Amazon!
- REMOVE SHEDDING HAIR - Remove up to 90% of shedding fur from your cat or dog within minutes with this cat & dog brush deshedding tool. Simply comb gently over your dog or cats coat...Within seconds you will have a fistful of fur..And after 5 minutes you will be amazed at just how much loose hair has been removed.
- ONE OF A KIND UNBREAKABLE GUARANTEE - Don't Like it? We Will Give you Your Money Back...We are so confident in the quality of our deshedding tool that we will refund or replace it for any reason.
- SUPERB QUALITY - The slicker brush is made of 4 inch stainless steel, which is not sharp to protect your dog or cats skin. It comes with a protective cover to make it last longer. And it attaches to comfortable and strong handle which won't break. Buy the Chirpy Pets Dog & Cat Brush and you will never buy any others.
- IMPORTANT: Read the product description below for best practices on using this brush safely.
- Stainless steel
- Available in medium/large
- Quality Guaranteed
- Designed to remove loose hair for a clean healthy coat
- Grooming your dog is easy with our dual-sided dog shedding blade
- Best suited for medium to large breeds
- Two-sided blade with coarse and fine edges can be used straight or looped to safely remove loose hair
- Do not apply too much pressure
- Once loose hair and debris is removed, follow up with a Safari brush to leave your dog's coat smooth and shiny
- Suggested breeds: Beagle, Welsh Corgis, Basset Hound, Spaniels, Boxer, Retrievers, Dalmatian
- 🐾GROOMING MADE EASY 🐾 Get essential grooming tools for dogs and cats in one swoop. This set includes a slicker de-matting brush, stainless steel grooming comb, and heavy-duty pet nail clippers. Save money by giving your furry buddy a good groom from the comfort of home.
- 🐾SELF-CLEANING SLICKER BRUSH 🐾 Removing knots, dander, and loose hair from your pet's fur just got easier. Press the button on the slicker brush after you're done and watch the bristles retract and the hair fall right off. Ideal for all sizes of dogs and cats and all hair types.
- 🐾STAINLESS STEEL COMB 🐾 Perfect for finishing, fluffing, and dematting, this 7.5" steel comb is a must-have in any pet grooming supplies set. Use it as a dog grooming comb to massage their skin and remove hair, or a cat grooming comb to have your kitty looking spiffy
- 🐾PET NAIL CLIPPERS 🐾 Give your pet's nails a nice trim the safe way. Our cat and dog nail trimmers stand out with their sharpness, durability, and a safety stop that prevents cutting nails too short. You'll love the high-quality stainless steel and the comfortable ergonomic handle
- 🐾BUY WITH CONFIDENCE 🐾 We've got your back with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Reach out to us in case of any issues with your pet grooming accessories and we'll do all we can to make it right. Click 'Add to Cart' now and get your kit completely risk-free!
- Stainless steel pins and non-slip grips
- For medium to large dogs with long thick or double coated hair
- Durable construction Professional quality
- Size - For SMALL to MEDIUM pet breeds. PERFECT for both your long haired or short haired cats/dogs/puppies.
- Safety and Comfort - The bristles are fine bent wires designed to penetrate deep into the coat and groom the undercoat well. Gentle round tips are able to ensure the brush not to scratch your pet's skin at all!
- Easy to clean - Simply click the button and the bristles retract back into the brush when you're done brushing your pet, removing all the hair from the brush for using in next time.
- Well-designed shape - Especially designed with an ergonomics and ANTI-SLIP HANDLE, which giving you great control minus the hand cramps.
- You can contact us if having questions concerning this pet brush and we have Lifetime Warranty!
What is a Dog brush?
A Dog brush is used to brush the coat of dogs to keep the coat clean, detangle the hair, and stimulates the skin underneath as well. They come in different shapes, sizes, and varieties. The pet care industry cares a lot about how pets look. Plus, there are so many competitions that are held today where people showcase their pets. The ones that look the most attractive and healthy are mostly the ones to win. So, pet owners do care about the appearance of their dogs.
Why buy a dog brush?
Buying a dog brush will make things a lot easier for you other than just making your dog look pretty. To start with, the skin of dogs is very sensitive and requires care. Brushing the coat of your dog can be helpful because it increases the circulation of blood and makes the natural oils of the skin active. This makes the skin and the quality of the hair better and shinier.
Brushing dog coat regularly also reduces hairfall and will help you get rid of the problem of pet hair all over your house. What is even better is that fact that dogs hardly resist when you brush them. This is because the whole process is quite soothing and works like a massage. Now who does not like a good massage once in a while?
Types of Dog brush
The number of products under this category can make a really long list. But, the brushes for dogs are broadly divided into four categories. All brushes fall under any one of these categories. Let us have a look:
The best part about rubber brushes is that you can use them for different kinds of hair. If you have a hair shedding dog with short hair, then rubber brush works the best for them. The pins are very soft which easily massages the skin while also taking out any loose hair.
If your dog does not have a thick and heavy coat then bristle brushes are a good choice. They are meant for dogs that have coats with short and smooth hair. These dogs also shed their body hair pretty often and bristle works fine with such dogs. For example, Italian Greyhounds, Boston Terriers, Pugs, etc are suited to be brushed with bristle brushes.
Mat breaker brushes
There are dogs that have clots of hair and are very difficult to untangle. The sharp blades of mat breakers are especially designed to break the matted hair free. While using this kind of a brush you have to remain extra careful so as not to cause injury to the underskin of your dog.
Forget all worries about those tangled hair that took hours to detangle because rakes come to your rescue. For dogs with thick coats and lot of messiness in it, rakes work the best. The shapes of rakes are more or less like a razor used for shaving and have pins that are narrowly placed for brushing. Since the pins are dense and sharp, remember to use it gently as you would do with a razor.
Chow chows, German Shepherds, etc are the dogs that can be brushed with rakes. Choosing the perfect size of a rake is important because if it is very short, it won’t reach the underskin. On the other hand, if it is too long, then it might be uncomfortable to be used on the skin.
The bristles of slicker brushes are made from wires that are fine. The base of the brush can be flat or curved. The tips of the bristles have nubs or are a bit curved so that it does not harm the skin. If your dog has knotted hair of different lengths, for instance, a fur that is curly, then you can choose a slicker brush for best results. While using slicker brushes on long hair you have to be gentle so that no damage is caused to the hair.
How to choose the right brush?
Choosing the best brush for your dog matters and some prior knowledge helps in this regard. If you have the right brush for your dog, then depending on their length and quality of hair, they will look their best. So the brush will vary from one dog to another. Also, you should decide the purpose of the brush for your dog. Even for one breed of a dog, there can be different kinds of brushes. This is because every brush will have a different effect on the coat of the dog and you will be the judge of that.
If your dog sheds a lot of hair, then you might want to choose a deshedding comb or brush. Some other dogs might have really unmanageable hair which requires time to detangle. So, they will need a different kind of brush. You know your better than anyone else and you have to make a choice of the Dog brush accordingly.
The right way to brush
You should start from the base of the hair and comb in the direction of the growth of hair. Do not ever tug at matted hair because this might cause damage. To make it easier, you can use coat conditioners or if the hair is too entangled, then you can consider cutting off tiny bits.
Now that you know so much about Dog brush, you can choose the right one for your pooch and give them that oomph factor which makes everyone turn around.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-10-19