There is nothing comparable to the feel of your pooch’s fur coat after a bath. Even if your mutt sports a silky and soft fur coat, its coat will undoubtedly look and feel its best after being rinsed and lathered with a good shampoo that is designed specifically for dogs.
But there is one product that will make your mutt’s fur coat feel even better – a perfect conditioner for dogs. Apart from making your dog feel softer than usual, it will also help its fur coat feel and look better for a long time as well.
Top Dog Conditioner
- Detangles and conditions
- Vanilla & Almond
- A small percent may be allergic
- Totally natural pet care, 100-percent bio-degradable and cruelty free
- Soap-free shampoo
- Safe, gentle and effective
- 97% natural. Best Oatmeal Conditioner for dogs that soothes itchy dog skin, softens dry skin, deeply conditions your dog's skin and coat, and gives fur a super shine.
- Works best with Burt's Bees Oatmeal Dog Shampoo. Your dog will feel so soft and fluffy after using this Oatmeal Dog Conditioner.
- Cruelty free, sulfate free, no colorants, pH balanced for dogs.
- Made with the highest quality, all natural ingredients: Colloidal Oatmeal, Green Tea Extract, Honey, and Beeswax.
- Made in the USA.
- Natural Moisturizer for Dog Skin and Paws!
- Soothing Scent!
- Patented Dog Formula to Release Every 2 hours for 24 Hours!
- Features our signature warm floral Jasmine + Vanilla fragrance
- Moisturizing, protecting and smoothing for fine, silky and tangle-prone hair
- Begin with Everyday Isle of Dogs Silky Coating Shampoo and follow with Silky Coating Brush Spray for run-your-hands-through-it silkiness
- Furminator deShedding Ultra Premium Conditioner
- Reduces excess shedding by releasing the undercoat during the bath
- Contains no parabens or chemical dyes
- Enriched with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, Chamomile Extract and Aloe Vera
- Use monthly as part of the Furminator at-home professional grooming regiment for best results
- Features our signature ocean fresh Violet + Sea Mist fragrance
- Volumizing, protein-enriching and repairing for dry, damaged or shedding coats
- Begin with Everyday Isle of Dogs Lush Coating Shampoo and follow with Lush Coating Brush Spray for the fullest, lushest coat ever
- Luxurious botanical rinse out conditioner that soothes, conditions and moisturizes dry fur
- Sensitive skin shampoo formula for dogs and cats; soothes and conditions sensitive skin
- Use after shampooing to restore a silky, shiny, healthy feel to your pet's fur; improves dry and wet combing and enhances overall manageability
- Contains five conditioning agents including oatmeal and chamomile
- Vitamin E added to further protect and revitalize skin and fur
- Made-in-the-USA from the same all-natural botanical extracts as our PAUL MITCHELL brand for humans
- Tested on humans first...PH balanced for pets
- A portion of proceeds from each sale is donated to animal and wildlife organizations
- GENTLE CONDITIONING FORMULA - Zesty Paws Dog Conditioner is a bath wash that helps pets feel clean and smell fresh. Featuring a blend of gentle ingredients, this nourishing conditioner is a great addition to your dog's next shampoo bath.
- SCRUBS AWAY SKIN TROUBLES - This conditioner contains Aloe Vera, which may help to soothe skin for pets with hot spots and dryness, while Oatmeal helps with itching and irritation from food allergies or flea bites to reduce discomfort.
- CLEAN, SOFT & ODOR FREE COATS - For dogs with dandruff and shedding issues, this gentle Pet Conditioner contains a nature inspired blend of Quinoa, Organic Shea Butter, and Sweet Almond Extract to keep skin supple and flake-free.
- GROOMER & DETANGLER FOR ALL FUR TYPES - This Dog Conditioner has all the ingredients you need to keep your pet's coat tangle free, as it helps to detangle tough and sensitive knots, while functioning as an odor eliminator with a vanilla scent.
- GREAT FOR ALL AGES & BREEDS - Whether they're big or small, a puppy or senior, or have long or short hair, this blend of Oatmeal, Aloe Vera and Shea Butter serve as a moisturizer that will keep your four-legged companion feeling smooth and supple.
- INGREDIENTS: Filtered water, shea butter, cetearyl alcohol, aloe ver extract, hydrolyzed wheat protein, honey, rosemary oil, blend of vanilla and sandalwood essential oils
- QUALITY CONDITIONER: Paws & Pals is proud to offer our Fully vegan and organic Pet Wash Conditioner. Your dog is a loving member of your family, does he or she not deserve the best when it comes to caring for their coat and skin? At Paws & Pals we have developed an all natural and organic conditioner that not only respects the environment as well as nature, but insures that in doing so your pet has the best possible skin care and coat treatment available.
- FOR YOUR LOYAL COMPANION: Our Pet Wash Conditioner is a premium coat and skin treatment that comes directly to you and your pet without sacrificing vegan and organic principles or quality. Our delicate balance of essential oils form the foundation of a veterinarian recommended coat care regimen.
- TURN BATH TIME TO PLAY TIME: Our tear free formula is the result of natural oils and extracts that do not irritate or inflame your dogs eyes or nose, ensuring that bath time is a fun and playful experience for you both. (we cannot guarantee a splash'free experience.) .
- Made by Paws & Pals
- Formulated with: micronized colloidal oatmeal
- Manufactured with Jojoba which is an excellent moisturizer similar to natural sebum
- Silk protein
- Long-lasting raspberry tea and pomegranate fragrance
- Will not wash away topical flea & tick treatments
- This luxurious conditioner will turn your pet into a show ring champion!
- Natural safflower and oil silk proteins, will provide your shoe dog amazing shine, luster and easy combing
- Calming Waters fragrance is light and soothing
- Made with 100% Organically Grown Aloe Vera
- Made in the USA
- Blueberry Muffin scented conditioning crème rinse - perfect for curly and long coats
- This deep conditioning cream rinse combines emollients and moisturizing agents to deliver a tangle-free, soft, silky coat
- Oat proteins nourish and strengthen the hair shaft leaving the coat fuller and healthier, cactus extract helps maintain moisture and provide added elasticity and luster to the coat, and calendula extract helps restore softness and vitality while soothing the skin
- All Pet Head formulas are manufactured in the USA to human quality standards. They are pH balanced for dogs and free of petroleum derivatives and DEA, and will not harm your dog if licked or swallowed
- Fresh and unique fragrances ensure your pooch will smell great and is one of the key features that differentiates Pet Head from other brands
- Pamper your pup! Being High Maintenance never looked so good.
- First, shampoo and rinse then smooth this leave-in conditioner all over while avoiding eye area.
- Blow dry and instantly make your pooch look ready to face the paparazzi and be the talk of the town. Avoid eyes and ears.
- Yummy Strawberry Yogurt scent!!
- Pet Head formulas are pH-adjusted and free of parabens, petroleum derivatives, propylene glycol, sulfate and DEA.
- A silky well-balanced formula rich in natural botanicals that gently conditions and restores your dogs healthy coat while nourishing the delicate pH balance of your dogs skin to promote proper skin health.
- Contains protein coat conditioners that penetrate the hair shaft to eliminate mats and tangles, add luster, and highlight the coat's color
- Reduces dematting time while adding luster and highlights
- Leaves coats with a pleasant cherry fragrance
- Soap-free shampoo made specifically for dry, itchy skin
- All-natural detangler in a vanilla and almond-scented conditioner
- Oatmeal and aloe formula helps heal irritated skin and leaves coat shiny, soft and plush with a naturally fresh scent
- 100% biodegradable
- Made in the USA
- Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin
- Complements all Perfect Coat long lasting scent shampoos
- Contains no dyes or perfumes
- Easy rinse formula
- Perfect Coat Hypoallergenic Conditioner 16 fl oz
- Contains Easy Rinse Formula
- Made from cosmetic-grade ingredients
- Moisturizes and revitalizes, without harsh ingredients
- Leaves coat shiny, soft, and tangle free
- Soothing bath time experience
- ANTI ITCH: Organic oatmeal, baking soda, & aloe vera based pet shampoo with coconut provides natural & instant itch relief! Our pet wash is great for cats & dogs with sensitive skin & coat, providing relief from hot-spots and itching!
- DEODORIZING & SMELLS GREAT: Light (yet amazing) oatmeal cookie scent, long lasting way to remove odor. Vet recommended, great for large and small dogs & cats, used by professional groomers.
- PREVENTS ALLERGIES: All natural, hypoallergenic conditioner soap lotion with anti-bacterial & anti-fungal treatment - helps protect your doggie or kitty from itching flea yeast & allergies! ZERO harmful chemicals (unlike other dog shampoos)
- DANDRUFF FREE & TEARLESS: The only natural dog shampoo I'll use on my own pets from puppy & kitty to senior dogs and cats! Plant derived ingredients are gentle on paw and nose and provide enhanced moisturizing!
- OUR MISSION: SAVE 100 PETS WITH CANCER BY 2020: We believe that "Pets Are Kids Too". We donate a portion of all of our sales to a pet with cancer. All our products are 100% Made In The USA and come with a lifetime (yes, LIFETIME) money back guarantee!
- Top Paw
Why should you not apply human conditioning products on your dog?
It might sound tempting to simply make use of human shampoo and conditioner on your dog instead of specialized pet products. But it is not a good idea to do so.
Although once in a blue moon will not do much harm, use of human products on a daily basis can certainly be bad for your dog and will not benefit its skin or fur coat in any way. Two reasons why you should never make use of human conditioning products on your dogs are:
Skin pH levels
Shampoos and conditioners made for humans are marginally acidic and have a pH between 5.2 and 6.2. On the other hand, dogs have an alkaline skin pH level of 7.5. Under this light, making use of acidic human shampoo can potentially break down the upper skin mantle of your dog and expose them to parasites and bacteria.
Generally, dog’s have much sensitive skin than humans. Human beings have skin that consists of 10-15 layers while dog skin consists of only 2-5 layers. As such, human skin is capable of withstanding the battering of harsh products much more effectively than dogs. In the end, such skin irritations on your dog can further lead to problems like abrasions, scratching, and dryness.
Even if you do have to bathe your pooch with human-grade shampoos and conditioners in cases of emergency, make sure that you use the mild formulations that are used in children and baby products.
Things to consider when you are picking the best dog conditioner for your canine
Some factors that you need to remember while choosing a dog conditioner are:
- Always consider the different scents available
- Always opt for products made in the US
- Look for eco-friendly products
What are the best dog conditioner products in the market?
Our pick of the best dog conditioner products in the market are:
Earthbath Oatmeal and Aloe Conditioner
Most dog owners are fans of this oatmeal and aloe conditioner for dogs. This product is quite reliable and affordable. In fact, Earthbath is known to deliver high-quality products, and this conditioner is no different.
This oatmeal and aloe conditioner for dogs consists of 100% natural products that are free of soap, thereby making it gentle on your pooch’s fur coat and skin. You will notice that the product will effectively detangle your dog’s coat. Additionally, your mutt’s coat will be enriched; this is a perfect dog conditioning product that will add a silky finish to your canine’s bath time.
Isle of Dogs Coating Conditioner
This is a dog conditioning product that is priced a bit on the lower scale but will deliver profoundly in quality. The best aspect about this conditioner is the fragrance. The vanilla and jasmine combination will leave your canine’s coat fresh and ready for hugs.
Coupled with a silky and smooth finish, this is a brilliant coating conditioner and one of the most popular products in the market. Even using the conditioner is very easy and straightforward; all you need to do is rinse. You will not have to scrub away excessively at your mutt’s fur coat to get rid of any lingering lotion.
Isle of Dogs Everyday Conditioner for Dogs
This conditioner by Isle of Dogs is an oatmeal conditioning product that is ideal for all types of dogs with sensitive skin and perfect for treating irritations. It also contains the brand’s signature fragrance that effectively fights against bad odor and smells.
This conditioner is also great for detangling your dog’s fur coat and gives it a silky finish. Overall, it is quite a great dog conditioning product, especially if your dog is suffering from a skin condition. In such cases, this conditioner by Isle of Dogs is a solid choice.
Tropiclean Hypo-Allergenic Pet Conditioner
This allergenic conditioner is made for both dogs and cats. It is priced very reasonably and is free of both detergent and soap. This conditioning product by Tropiclean makes use of natural ingredients that will moisturize your dog’s fur coat, leaving it fresh and shiny.
You will notice how fresh your canine’s skin and fur coat will feel after using a small bit of this product. As said above, this conditioner works great on both cats and dogs and is a must-have for homes with more than one pet.
Nootie Medicated Dog Conditioner
This dog conditioner is quite unique. This conditioner comes in a spray-on packaging and contains oatmeal as one of the ingredients and great for canines with irritated skin. So, if you have a pet that is constantly dealing with irritated skin, then this conditioning product is the best choice.
This particular conditioner is a medicated one. This means that after you apply this spray on your dog for some grooming sessions, you will notice a considerable improvement and will positively clear any itching. But it should be remembered that since it is not a medicated conditioner, it might not be a perfect choice for all types of dogs.
Purchasing a dog conditioner might look like an extravagance, but you will love the way it makes your canine feel and look. Conditioners for dogs are not expensive at all and will last you for several months. The best conditioner for your dog is not ‘your’ conditioner since they have different types of skin. The above are some of the best dog conditioner products in the market today!
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-07-16