Dog ID Tags
Dog ID tags are something more than just an accessory. Having an ID tag on your dog is very important as it will help you in situations like when your pet goes missing. These ID tags are used primarily for functional purposes like identification. For an ID tag to be useful, it should contain personal information about your pooch like its name and physical address or phone number of the owner.
Top Dog ID Tags
- GREAT IDENTIFICATION FOR YOUR DOG & CAT - When it comes to durability and quality our stainless steel tag holds up to the most active pet. To see all our pet ID products, click on our brand name GOTAGS above the product listing title.
- FAR STRONGER THAN ALUMINUM TAGS AND LESS PRONE TO WEAR, stainless steel lasts longer and is unlikely to wear thin and break like aluminum tags. The laser engraving is clear, permanent, and attractive on a polished mirror-finish surface.
- WITH 2 SIDED ENGRAVING & UP TO 8 LINES OF PERSONALIZED TEXT, there's plenty of room for all of your pet's important information - up to 4 lines on front of tag and 4 lines on back of tag. Please follow the ordering instruction below to place your order.
- TO ORDER: SELECT SHAPE & SIZE FROM THE ABOVE CHOICES. After selecting shape & size, click CUSTOMIZE NOW to add your personalization details to the tag. When personalizing, you may include up to 4 lines of text on each side by selecting FRONT surface & BACK surface. Add to cart ONLY AFTER you have completed both surfaces with your information.
- Regular Size = Approx. 1.4 inches x 1.2 inches. An example of how to customize your tag can be seen in the ORDERING INSTRUCTION image on the product page.
- Stainless steel pet ID tag: Engraved on both front and back - easy to read and see, abrasion-resistant and durable.
- Each ID tag contains 2 free stainless steel split rings for attaching the tag to your pet's collar.
- Recommended: Small size (1.0 inches) for toy dog breeds and all cats. You can put a lot of information on the front and back of the tag, such as name of pet, name of owner, address, phone numbers and etc.
- SIZE: Small is Approx.1.0 inches | Medium is Approx.1.18 inches | Large is Approx.1.38 inches.
- To complete your purchase:Please Click "CUSTOMIZE NOW".
- Premium Quality Anodized Aluminum Pet ID Tags for Dogs and Cats by PROVIDENCE ENGRAVING. We are a Manufacturer of Pet ID Tags and Utilize Only the Highest Quality, Domestically Sourced, Aircraft-Grade Aluminum to Ensure Superior Durability and Pet Safety.
- TO COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE: Please Click “CUSTOMIZE NOW”.
- In the Customization Utility You May Specify Your SIZE, SHAPE, & COLOR and Add UP TO 4 LINE OF CUSTOM TEXT ON EACH SIDE. Color Options: Blue, Red, Pink, Green, Gold, Silver, Black, Orange / Size Options: Small or Large
- PLEASE NOTE: the Cat Face and Paw Shapes Are Embossed on One Side so for the Best Result We Recommend Engraving These Shapes on a Single Side Only
- SIZING: SMALL Tags are Approximately 1" in Diameter While LARGE Tags are Approximately 1.3" in Diameter. In General, Size SMALL is Recommended for Toy Dog Breeds and All Cats.
- Size: 1.6 inches x 1.1 inches. 4.0 cm x 2.7 cm. Thickness: .046" (1.17 mm)
- Permanent Engraving With LIFETIME WARRANTY Exclusively by CNATTAGS
- Stainless Steel Split Ring Included
- Polished Mirror-Finish Solid Stainless Steel MADE IN USA
- TO COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE: Please Click "CUSTOMIZE NOW"
- GREAT IDENTIFICATION FOR YOUR DOG & CAT - When it comes to durability and quality our stainless steel tag holds up to the most active pet
- Stainless steel tags last longer and are unlikely to wear thin and break like aluminum tags. The laser engraving is clear, permanent, and attractive on a polished mirror-finish surface
- With 2 sided engraving & up to 8 lines of personalized text, there's plenty of room for all of your pet's important information - up to 4 lines on front of tag and 4 lines on back of tag
- To order: (1): SELECT SHAPE & SIZE FROM THE ABOVE OPTIONS. (2) click CUSTOMIZE NOW to add your personalization details to the tag
- Regular Size = Approx. 1.6 inches x 1.1 inches. An example of how to customize your tag can be seen in the ORDERING INSTRUCTION image on the product page
- High Quality, Low Price!
- Includes Split Ring for Attaching to Collar!
- Front and Back Personalization Available!
- Made in USA
- Strong, Anodized Aluminum
- Premium Quality Anodized Aluminum Pet ID Tags for Dogs and Cats
- Customize your tags with 2-sided engraving and up to 8 lines of personalized text with 4 lines on front and 4 lines on back
- CHOOSE SHAPE: Bone, Round, Heart, Bow Tie, Badge, Star, Flower, or Rectangle
- CHOOSE SIZE: Small or Large. Small tags are approximately 1" in diameter while large tags are approximately 1.4" in diameter. In general size small is recommended for toy dog breeds and all cats
- TO ORDER: select shape and size from the above choices. After selecting shape and size, click CUSTOMIZE NOW to choose your tag color and to add your personalization details to the tag
- Our SLIDE-ON PET ID TAG Gets All the Details Right Resulting in an Attractive, Durable and Effective Tag that will Protect Your Pet for Years To Come. ***CHOOSE "OPEN ENDS" if your collar has BUCKLES ON BOTH ENDS; Choose "CLOSED ENDS" if your collar has a BUCKLE ON ONE SIDE ONLY***
- NO JANGLE Design Means Quiet For You -- SILENT Dog Tag -- NO DANGLE Design Means CHEW-PROOF and Not Annoying For Your Pet
- CURVED SHAPE Matches the Shape of Your Pet's Collar; Looks Much Better Than Flat Tags -- EASY TO ATTACH with No Tools -- Will Not Fall Off -- Made of Rugged, 1/16” thick STAINLESS STEEL, These Tags are Durable
- LASER ENGRAVED for Deep, High Contrast, Long-Lasting, Easy-to-Read Writing -- 3 SIZES to fit collars 3/8”, 5/8" or 1" wide (no more than 1/8" thick) -- See more size info below.
- LUCKYPET Pet Tags -- Making Pets & Pet Owners Happy Since 1988 -- High Quality Products That We Stand Behind -- Unique Tags Found Nowhere Else!
- SUPER SECURE - Fit small to medium size dogs and small cats. Dog tag Clips were tested by dog rolling, running, jumping or fetching, their ID tag will always remain securely in place.
- HIGH QUALITY - Versatile Quick Clips and rings made from 304 Stainless Steel. That means it will never change color, rust free and its more strong than other alloy material, Keep your dogs no more losing ID tags.
- MULTIPLE SIZE - These dog ID tag holders come with 6 split rings in 3 sizes, Perfectly works on dogs and cats standard thickness tags of any shape. Please choose the right size for your pet .
- EASY to USE - Quickly move dog tags between collars easily, Perfect for small dogs and cats!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We believe that you will love our dog clips. We will replace or refund if it is defective or if you are not satisfied with this dog clip.
- Engraved and assembled in Kentucky, USA. Same day shipping if ordered by 1pm EST. Lifetime guarantee. If you don’t love it, you don’t pay for it. We got your back.
- Personalized Pet ID by ROAD iD allows you to include info such as your name, contact numbers, pets name and medical info.
- Great for medium and large dogs, horse bridles.
- Corrosion proof.
- Available in two sizes. 13mm for smaller dogs and cats. 19mm for larger pets.
Dog ID Tags
Choosing a dog ID tag can also be a matter of personal choice and taste. Since there are a lot of different models to choose from, you might find some more attractive and appealing than others. What is more important is that most dog tags you see in the market can be customized to contain vital information and quite cheap.
Since there is nothing complicated about dog ID tags, it is almost impossible that you spend money on a bad tag, since most brands personalize and sell them in a way that everyone will eventually find something that catches their eyes. But, there are some points that you need to remember:
Number of text lines
Most dog ID tags feature up to four lines of text on one side. In most cases, this space is quite adequate. However, if it is not, some tags also have an additional four lines of text engraving space on the back side.
Design and shape
There is a wide selection of designs and shapes available. Normally, your pooch would not care about the shape of the tag. Since the shape and design of the tags are subjective choices, it is worth noting that there are a lot of tags available on the market.
Metal or plastic
Mostly, dog ID tags are made of either aluminum or stainless steel. They are durable in nature and can effectively resist corrosion. Plastic dog tags are great options as well but can be chewed down easily by your pooch.
Some top dog ID tags for your pooch are:
Laser Etched Stainless Steel Pet ID Tags
These steel dog ID tags are some of the best dog tags in the market for your pooch. High-quality stainless steel is used to make these ID tags and will serve the longest. Since each tag is engraved by the IO tags, it is laser etched, thereby making it one of the best dog tags. These ID tags come in a wide range of designs, which makes it much easier to find a favorite design, and quite pocket-friendly. The brand will make sure that the product is delivered to you in the estimated time.
Personalized and Stylish Stainless Steel Pet ID Tags
If you are looking for a stylish and classic ID tag for your dog, then these perfect and excellent tags are exactly what you are looking for. The shiny blings will stand out of the crowd, thanks to the real Swarovski crystal on the front. Since the tag is made of high-quality stainless steel, it is quite durable. You can even etch four personalized texts on the back of the tags. The tags are very attractively polished and made to last for a long time to come.
CTATTAGS Round Pet ID Tags
This is yet another top-rated dog ID tag that you can gift to your pooch. These tags come in a wide range of colors like purple, red, black, blue, orange, dark pink, etc. They also come in different shapes like a round paw, round daisy, round cat, round fish, etc. Since these tags are made of stainless steel, they are quite long-lasting. They will look absolutely stunning on your canine.
Pet ID Tags – Eight Lines of Engraving, Personalized Anodized Aluminum
These pet tags are perfect products for your pet if you are on a lookout for sophisticated dog ID tags that come in a wide range of shapes. These are excellent and high-quality dog tags that come with different tag names. It also comes in different colors, sizes, and design. Premium quality anodized aluminum is used to make these tags, thereby making them quite long-lasting. Despite its great features, these tags are quite affordable and cheap. The brand will make sure that the products reach you within the estimated time.
Slide-On Pet ID Tags
These are durable and strong ID tags that are made from high-quality stainless steel. They feature slides made of stainless steel as well, which makes it one of the most beautiful tags on the market today. The tags come in a lot of different sizes and you will always find the one that fits your pooch perfectly. While the tags are some of the best today on the market, they are quite affordable and cheap.
Pet ID Tags, Stainless Steel with Eight Lines of Customized Text
These are modish and high-quality dog tags that feature two-sided engravings and approximately eight lines of personalized tags. On these tags, you have a lot of room for adding your dog’s information like name, license, rabies vaccination number, etc. You can use these tags on both cats and dogs. It will also last for a long time since it is made of stainless steel. This is definitely one of the best dog tags that you would not want to miss out on.
Vet Recommended Pet ID Tag Dog and Cat
These are good-quality and smart dog ID tags that come in a wide range of colors. This is a great choice if you are looking for dog tags that allow four lines of text on the tags. They also feature a split ring that can be used for attaching to the collar, thereby making the tags quite ergonomic. They also come in many different sizes and suitable for both dogs and cats. You also have the option of customizing the dog tags by entering your favorite color and shape.
The above are some of the top-rated dog ID tags available on the market today. As discussed, setting up a dog ID on your pooch can help you overcome a lot of different problems. With the right information engraved on it like pet name and owner’s phone number and address, your worry will be reduced if your canine gets lost.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-12-13