If you have ever experienced that feeling when you need to urgently use the bathroom but all that comes out is a few drops of urine, then you know how UTI feels. For us it is pretty simple. We face a problem with normally urinating and we go to the doctor to fix it. Unfortunately, things are a bit complicated with dogs who cannot express and it gets even more painful for them. Being a responsible owner of a pup, it is your duty to be aware of Dog UTI and its effects.
Top Dog UTI Treatments
- URINARY TRACT SUPPORT - Zesty Paws Cranberry Bladder Bites are formulated to promote kidney & bladder health. With 200 mg of cranberry & organic ingredients, these chewables can help pets UT wellness.
- ENHANCED WITH Cran-Max Cranberry - Each chew contains 200mg of Cran-Max, a pure Cranberry concentrate formulated with patented Bio-Shield technology - clinically proven to flush bad bacteria & promote bladder & urinary health.
- PROMOTES KIDNEY & BLADDER HEALTH - These chews also contain Organic Marshmallow Root & Astragalus help flush toxin buildups from the kidney & bladder for comfortable urination, & include antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties.
- POWERFUL INGREDIENTS - These bite-sized chewable supplements feature Organic Licorice Root, D Mannose, & Nettle Seed to detox the kidneys, defend the UT lining, aid digestive support, & encourages healthy urine flow & inflammation relief.
- A PET SUPPLEMENT YOU CAN TRUST - At Zesty Paws, we understand how much your pet's health and wellness means to you, so we manufacture our easy-to-chew products in FDA-registered facilities that are NSF and GMP-certified in the USA.
- CURE AND PREVENT UTIs AND BLADDER INFECTIONS - Made from naturally derived ingredients like cranberry and marshmallow root, PetHonesty’s CranBladder Health soft chews help treat current and prevent future urinary tract and bladder infections by strengthening the immune system and expelling bad bacteria out of your dog’s system.
- IMPROVE KIDNEY & BLADDER STRENGTH - These cranberry supplement chews for dogs improve kidney and bladder function by keeping pH levels balanced and healthy, boosting your dog’s immune system and keeping the urinary tract lining in good condition, these cranberry supplement chews for dogs improve kidney and bladder function.
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS - NO SUGAR, WHEAT, CORN, GMOs OR PRESERVATIVES- At PetHonesty we’re committed to premium quality ingredients and strict safety standards. Our CranBladder Health supplement chews are natural, MADE IN THE USA and use only the highest-quality ingredients with natural healing and nutritional properties like Cranberry and D-Mannose.
- TREAT DOG INCONTINENCE & IMPROVE BLADDER CONTROL - If your dog has issues controlling their bladder these cranberry bladder supplement chews will help improve their bladder strength, urinary defense and provide renal support. More active ingredients per chew mean better results, longer lasting supply and more bang for your buck!
- HEALTHIER DOG. HAPPIER YOU: Improving your dog's quality of life and time you get to spend with them. Together, let's keep our pup's healthy
- ELIMINATE RECURRING AND PAINFUL UTI SYMPTOMS - It must be very hard to see your best friend in pain and discomfort experiencing urinary tract infections that come back often. Relieve the pain and keep your dog from uncontrolled 'accidents', save yourself from hassle of constant cleaning and needing to go out several times a day. Try now RISK FREE and bring your dog's comfort back! Investing in your dog's health is the best way to show them love.
- ALTERNATIVE TO EXPENSIVE VET VISITS AND ANTIBIOTICS – Do not let your furry friend develop antibiotic resistance caused by frequent treatments. Treat your buddy instead with MAX cranberry chews for dogs as an alternative to spending at least $150 on vet visits.
- MOST POWERFUL FORMULATION – 400mg of cranberry extract, 350mg of d-mannose, 350mg of grapefruit extract and 7m of probiotics per chew. Our MAX formula pill contains highest amount of active ingredients per soft chew for full UTI control, bladder support & kidney strength. Your dog will love the taste of our chews and you can give it to him as a treat or crush and mix them with his food.
- PREVENT UTIs AND PROMOTE HEALTHY URINARY TRACT - It is heartbreaking too see your dog urinate blood. It is even more terrifying to realize that the suffering comes with it. It is important to find a medicine that not only supplements treatment but also prevention and elimination of all the infection symptoms taking the pain away and give you comfort that your fur buddy can start enjoying his life again. Forget about irritation, incontinence, kidney and bladder stones.
- MADE IN USA - HEALTHY DOG SUPPLEMENT YOU CAN TRUST - Our low allergen soft pills are manufactured in an FDA-registered & GMP-certified facility and 3rd party tested by an independent lab to deliver best results when used in a daily diet. Trust us, your friend will notice the quality in no time! With BONUS eBOOK!
- Cranberry Relief Soft Chews Plus Echinacea help support a healthy urinary tract and overall bladder function.
- Provides immune system support to help maintain your pup’s overall health.
- Veterinarian formulated with Cranberry Extract, Echinacea, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) and Astragalus Root.
- Tasty soft chews that taste like a treat, packaged with a re-sealable cup to ensure freshness. For use in dogs over the age of 12 weeks.
- Wheat Free, NASC, cGMP Compliant, Manufactured in the USA
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PET BLADDER & KIDNEY SUPPORT - Relieve your pets from UTI with VETFLIX - the ULTIMATE cranberry dog & cat health supplement! Proven herbal ingredients for LONG-TERM BOOST of your pets' urinary and immune system health! ADD TO CART and help your beloved friend stay healthy and joyful!
- THE BEST URINARY TRACT CARE YOUR PET DESERVES - Our cats & dogs UTI prevention drops are PERFECTLY FORMULATED to alleviate pain and inflammation from urinary tract infections. This POWERFUL & NATURAL supplement will help to normalize pets bladder & kidney function, relieve inflammation and ease pain!
- ESSENTIAL COMPOUNDS FOR DOGS & CATS RENAL SYSTEM - VETFLIX has NO artificial colors or flavors and has a nice herbal taste your pet will like. A blend of Cranberry, Marshmallow and Dandelion Roots, and Pumpkin Seed Extract is OVERFLOWING WITH VITAMINS highly beneficial for pets' wellness and body cleanse.
- GROWN & MADE IN AMERICA WITH LOVE TO PETS - Each component was carefully selected to create PREMIUM TREATMENT! All herbs are grown in the USA under all-time control of the highly skilled botanists. We don't use any GMO in the process - only pure water and sunlight. 100% ECO-friendly cat & dog UTI prevention!
- EXCELLENT QUALITY IS 100% GUARANTEED - We created VETFLIX UTI, BLADDER & KIDNEY tincture with eternal love to your furry friends. Our Goal is to make your pets healthy and bring joy back into their life. If our product hasn't fully pleased you - contact us, and we will solve your problem ASAP. Be CONFIDENT with us!
- PREMIUM NATURAL UTI TREATMENT - Cranberry extract is a natural urinary tract infection treatment for dogs. Adding cranberries to one’s diet has long been a practice in folk medicine meant to support urinary tract health and alleviate urinary incontinence. Our unique formula is the best dog UTI preventive supplement in the market!
- BEST CRANBERRY SUPPLEMENT FOR DOGS - Cranberries are rich in antioxidants and are a natural source of vitamin C. Our special formula has apple cider vinegar, or ACV, which helps to balance out pH levels. ACV also has antibacterial properties and serves as an UTI treatment. Tasty tablets. Get your dog off of drugs and medications, relieve their suffering, let them heal naturally and live pain free.
- UTI RELIEF FOR DOGS - Make your dog feel and look great with our TASTY chewable tablets which are also a flea repellant, antibacterial ear cleaner, tear stain remover, constipation reliever and all-round superfood. Our formula contains no wheat, corn, maltodextrin, animal digest, grains, soy, egg, potato, gluten, avocado. Our natural supplement provides a holistic nutritional boost for both small and large breeds of all ages!
- VITAPETLIFE: A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST – We understand how much your dog’s health and wellbeing means to you, so we manufacture our products in FDA-registered facilities that are NSF and GMP-certified in the USA. MADE IN THE USA. Veterinarian approved & hypoallergenic.
- 100% SATISFACTION or YOUR MONEY BACK! With Vita Pet Life supplements, you have nothing to lose! We are so confident that your dog will love our Cranberry Treats that every cent will be refunded if that is not the case.
- MADE IN U.S.A.- U.S. Sourced human grade and U.S. Pharmacopeia grade ingredients Only; 15 Years of Reliable Production and Counting
- SPECIAL BLEND- Containing Cranberry Juice Extract, Glucosamine-HCL, and Vitamin C mixes easy with wet and dry food; can also be administered directly into your pet's mouth
- ALL NATURAL- Unique cold processed powerful liquid formula ensures full potency; No Sugar, Starch, Salt, Yeast, Soy, Wheat or Milk
- OUR SOLUTION IS HERE- Antibiotic resistance is a concerning epidemic with the medical health field in humans and our pets. If this is your first or second time using them for a problematic Urinary tract infection, it's time you give uromaxx a try NOW! Uromaxx has been found to work where antibiotics have not
- QUICK RELIEF- Provides relief for your furry friends suffering from Urinary Tract Disease/ Infection as well as Kidney and Bladder Infections.
- CURES 99% OF DOG UTIs AND BLADDER ISSUES - Made from all natural ingredients like cranberry, d mannose and marshmallow root, our Cranberry Bladder Chews help treat current and prevent future urinary tract and bladder infections by strengthening the immune system and expelling bad bacteria out of your dog’s system.
- IMPROVES KIDNEY & BLADDER HEALTH - Our Cranberry Bladder Chews also contain Organic Marshmallow Root & Astragalus help flush toxin buildups from the kidney & bladder for comfortable urination, & include antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties.
- ALL-NATURAL PREMIUM INGREDIENTS - Our chicken flavored cranberry bladder treats relieve your dog of any uti or bladder issues using all natural ingredients like organic marshmellow root, organic licorice root, organic astralus root, cranberry & d mannose.
- DOG APPROVED FLAVOR - Our soft chews taste like treats without any added fillers such as corn, dairy, soy and artificial colors and ingredients.
- TREAT DOG INCONTINENCE & IMPROVE BLADDER CONTROL - If your dog has issues controlling their bladder, our cranberry bladder chews will help improve their bladder strength, urinary defense and provide renal support. Our chews provide more active ingredients per chew meaning better results, longer lasting supply and more bang for your buck!
- URINARY & KIDNEYS & BLADDER HEALTH - Astragalus, Dandelion Root, Marshmallow Root, Cranberry and Echinacea helps treat kidneys diseases, UTI, frequent urination and potent Urinary system health.
- DON’T LET YOUR PETS SUFFER the pain and indignation of leaks! Our homeopathic medicine has been proven to strengthen the renal system. Promotes water balance and fluid regulation.
- HELPS YOUR PET STAY HEALTHY! - Urinary system support from "Alfa Pet" promotes urinary tract functioning. Supports healthy blood pressure within the normal range.
- NATURAL HEALTH SUPPORT - NO SIDE EFFECT! Doesn't hurt the liver, kidney or gastro-intestinal tract. Can be used in conjunction with regular medications with no interactions.
- EASY TO DISPENSE - "Urinary system support" medicine comes in liquid form and is packaged in a glass dropper bottle to easily dispense into your pet’s wet/dry food or water.
- USA BLADDER SUPPORT FOR DOGS: Our dog bladder control supplements will provide your furbaby with powerful nutrients that provide urinary tract & dog kidney support, including Pacran, Pumpkin Seed Extract, & D-Mannose. Our dog bladder support chews serve as dog incontinence products & help with dog uti, UTI relief for dogs of all breeds, ages, & sizes. If your furbaby has dog bladder issues, UT incontinence or needs liver & dog digestive support, our dog cranberry supplement has got you covered!
- NO FILLERS + BRANDED INGREDIENTS: Pet Parents cranberry pills for dogs are lead with whole meats & veggies, not rice & oats. On top of our dog cranberry extract chews premium active ingredients, our inactive ingredients are loaded with nutrients: chicken, sweet potatoes, tomatoes & carrots. We use the clinically-proven branded ingredient, Pacran, that undergoes a process that increases efficacy & is more effective than basic dog cranberry found in most other supplements.
- BLADDER & KIDNEY SUPPORT + URINARY TRACT ISSUES: Whether its dog UTI treatment, bladder dog issues, dog incontinence, or liver & digestion support, Pet Parents cranberry for dogs chews provide bladder, urinary & kidney support to your furbaby. Bad bacteria is flushed & replaced with good, cleaning the urinary tract through Pacran, dog cranberry relief, & D-Mannose. Pumpkin Seed Extract builds up bladder muscles helping incontinence. Natural botanicals help soothe & ease dog urination.
- POWERFUL BLEND OF THOUGHTFUL, NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Our dog cranberry pills consist of some of the most effective ingredients you can find. Pacran, a branded form of cranberry extract, promotes a clean urinary tract. D-Mannose, a natural UTI support for dogs that is a simple sugar & helps bladder get rid of bacteria. Pumpkin Seed Extract is a plant-based ingredient that helps dog incontinence. Organic licorice root, astragalus & marshmallow root are key nutrients for a healthy dogs bladder.
- MADE IN FDA & GMP APPROVED FACILITY + TOP DOG VALUE: Our dog cranberry supplement is formulated by leading pet supplement scientists. Most other supplements are private labeled & have the same/similar ingredients, the only difference is the label. Pet Parents bladder chews are unique & provide your furbaby with a premium, result-driven, no filler formula designed to help with bladder, uti dog treats & dog kidney support, promoting happy & healthy slobbery kisses. Click add to cart now!
What is UTI?
UTI is what we know as Urinary Tract Infection. It also goes by the name of bacterial cystitis and is pretty common in dogs. The chances of your dog getting an UTI are more if it is more than 7 years of age. Irrespective of the breed, your dog can get UTIs especially if it is a female one. All in all, UTIs should be treated as soon as they are diagnosed in a dog.
Does my pet have Dog UTI?
Although proper diagnosis of UTI can be done only by someone with experience and knowledge like a vet, you can still look for signs in your dog at home. There are some common symptoms which will be able to tell you if your dog is suffering from UTI:
- Your pet will be lethargic
- If your dog urinates then the quantity is very less and it faces difficulty in urinating
- Getting a temperature often
- The dog will have a strong odor in its urine
- The urine can have blood in it
- Urinating will be an extremely painful process
- Vomiting tendency
- Urinating frequently and soiling all around the house
- Loss of weight
- Loss of appetite
- Drinking unusual amounts of water
- Licking the part around the mouth of the urinary tract often
Is there a way to prevent Dog UTI?
Research has not shown any reliable way to prevent UTIs but the chances of it occurring can surely be lessened. If you make sure that your pooch drinks a lot of water then there are chances that UTIs will stay away. Clean the water bowl frequently and especially if you see that the water is dirty or there is food and drool in it.
Taking your dog out for passing urine often is a healthy practice as it is not good to hold it in for long. The more water they drink and pass it out, the better. Including probiotic elements in the diet of your pet is really good for their health. This is because probiotic elements will create an environment inside the body for the growth of bacteria that is beneficial.
Keep your dog clean by wiping the area around the urinary opening after regular intervals so that there is no bacterial growth. These steps are the basic ones that you can start at home to prevent the occurrence of UTIs.
What is the cause of Dog UTI?
It is not really possible to tell the cause of a UTI if you do not run some tests at a vet’s. A common cause is stones in the bladder or some bacterial infection. In the case of male dogs, the chances of getting a UTI are less because the bacteria have to go a long way in order to reach the male urethra. If your dog is a male and has UTI then maybe the problem is serious and you should get treated immediately.
The bacterium that causes UTIs is E.coli. In most cases, a vet will tell you that E.coli is the cause and so it is not that serious. Some causes that are uncommon but quite severe are diseases in the bladder, cancer, diabetes, kidney stones, inflammation in the bladder, prostrate disease, problems in the spinal cord, etc. Such cases are rare but the results can be quite dangerous. This is why we suggest dog owners to get a proper checkup done and the treatment to start as soon as possible.
The chances are the most that the vet will prescribe antibiotics to your dog if diagnosed with UTI. The course of the antibiotics therapy usually goes on for around 10-14 days in most pets. But, there are exceptions. If your dog has a more severe form of UTI, then the treatment might go on for a prolonged period of time like a month or more. In such severe cases, a good vet will first find out the type of bacteria that is causing the infection and then prescribe medicines meant for fighting those bacteria.
Follow up treatment for UTI
As soon as your pet starts getting treated for UTI, you will see a significant decrease in the symptoms that you noticed. Diagnosis of the state of UTI after the first phase of treatment for two weeks is very crucial. This will show if the medicines are working accurately or not. Usually the vet will ask for a urine test to be done after the first phase. This will bring out any problems that are unresolved, recurring, and firm.
Following this, further treatments and course of action has to be taken. If this is not done then your pet can have long term problems like kidney problems that might be fatal. Vets also prescribe long term medication that go on for long. If your dog has a history of UTI then the vet will keep running urine culture tests, X-rays, etc at regular intervals to see if all is in place. Vets say that constant evaluation might be a good way to combat UTIs if not prevent them.
There are a couple of natural remedies that can be followed to tackle UTIs and you can go the antibiotic way too. The basic tenet is to get your pet treated soon and to make sure that they do not get a UTI in the first place. There is not much your can do to prevent but some hygiene surely helps.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-12-13