If you have ever experienced that feeling when you need to urgently use the bathroom but all that comes out is a few drops of urine, then you know how UTI feels. For us it is pretty simple. We face a problem with normally urinating and we go to the doctor to fix it. Unfortunately, things are a bit complicated with dogs who cannot express and it gets even more painful for them. Being a responsible owner of a pup, it is your duty to be aware of Dog UTI and its effects.
Top Dog UTI Treatments
- Provides Animal Owners With a Proactive Approach to Assessing Animal Health by Detecting Specific Values of Leukocytes, Nitrites, Urobilinogen, Protein, pH, Blood, Specific Gravity, Ketones, Bilirubin & Glucose in Urine
- Kit Contains 100 Reagent Strips as Well as a Color Chart to Read Results
- Instant Results With No Calculations or Laboratory Instruments Required
- Obtain Results Within 2 Minutes by Direct Color Chart Comparison
- Reagent Strips Are Disposable And Must Be Used Within 90 Days of Opening The Bottle
- URINARY TRACT SUPPORT - Zesty Paws Cranberry Bladder Bites are formulated to promote kidney & bladder health. With 200 mg of cranberry & organic ingredients, these chewables can help pets UT wellness
- ENHANCED WITH Cran-Max Cranberry - Each chew contains 200mg of Cran-Max, a pure Cranberry concentrate formulated with patented Bio-Shield technology - clinically proven to flush bad bacteria & promote bladder & urinary health.
- PROMOTES KIDNEY & BLADDER HEALTH - These chews also contain Organic Marshmallow Root & Astragalus help flush toxin buildups from the kidney & bladder for comfortable urination, and include antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties.
- POWERFUL INGREDIENTS - These bite-sized chewable supplements feature Organic Licorice Root, D Mannose, & Nettle Seed to detox the kidneys, defend the UT lining, aid digestive support, and encourages healthy urine flow.
- A PET SUPPLEMENT YOU CAN TRUST - At Zesty Paws, we understand how much your pet's health and wellness means to you, so we manufacture our easy-to-chew products in FDA-registered facilities that are NSF and GMP-certified in the USA.
- NATURAL ANTIBIOTICS - Due to the unique composition of Pau D'Arco, Clove, Olive Leaf, Thyme, Oregano the drops provides an powerful effect and prevents the growth and reproduction of gram-positive flora such as staphylococci, streptococci and gram-negative flora.
- PROPERTIES OF "FORTE HEALTH" - A unique herbal formula possesses immune-correcting and immune-stimulating effects. Acts on the harmful flora in the body, for the treatment of diseases and guaranteed can help your pet. Unlike other medicines "Forte Health" works on dog, cats and other pets like horses and rabbits!
- HOW TO POTENTING PET HEALTH? - "Forte Health" can help support your dog's immune response to harmful agents. Due to there properties, Cranberry and Echinacea increase the nonspecific resistance of the organism, enhancing the mechanisms of cellular and humoral immunity.
- ALL OF NATURE, FOR YOUR LOVELY PETS - We love helping to make pets happy and healthy by providing plant-powered supplements. Our herbal alternative medicine and imunne activator drops are US made and developed by a team of leading herbal nutritionists; no side effects!
- EASY TO DISPENSE! - Because, using tablets is difficult for animals of different sizes. That's why our alternative antibiotic drops "Forte Health" comes in liquid form and is packaged in a glass dropper bottle to easily dispense into your pet's wet/dry food or water and apply directly on the wound for immediatly help.
- STOP URINARY INFECTIONS & INVOLUNTARY LEAKAGE FOR GOOD - Unlike other uti and bladder support supplements, Milk Thistle treats, Cranberry d-mannose supplement chews, and Licorice Root that just treat the symptoms, provide temporary relief, don't work, or even worse, contain sugar, chemicals and artificial
- DON'T LET YOUR CANINE COMPANION SUFFER the pain and indignation of wearing lumpy diapers & recurring involuntary dribbles another day more; give your dog the most essential kidney support and renal care designed for all dog breeds from puppy to senior dogs; our powerful herbal medicine supports optimal kidney function and bladder health without any unpleasant side-effects such as vomiting and diarrhea
- EASY AND EFFECTIVE - these tiny pills have no odor, no chemicals and leave no bad taste so there is no more struggle trying to convince your dog to take them; but don't let their small size fool you, this powerful essential medication is especially formulated to strengthen the immune system, prevent kidney failure, and relieve inflammation associated with urinary tract infections - all without expensive vet visits and antibiotics
- THE RIGHT FORMULA FOR YOUR DOG TARGETS ALL AREAS OF THE PROBLEM - our trusted plant remedy contains Berberis, Cantharis, Epigeae, Prareira Brava, Hydrangea, Rubia Tinc and Sarsparilla which help relieve sharp stitching pains, bladder irritation and pee burning; flush out and prevent formation of kidney stones abd uric acid crystals; eases chronic urinary system inflammation & infection; Don't just treat one symptom, stop kidney disease and kidney failure without expensive nsaids and vet visits
- YOUR PET IS WORTH IT - which is why our pure natural treatments, medicines and supplements are formulated in an FDA registered facility overseen by a homeopathic doctor and contain no harmful ingredients or additives to give your doggie companion a pain free life of vitality, health and wellbeing
- THESE CRANBERRY CHEWS HELP A DOG FIND A HOME - For every bottle of Cranberry chews sold, we donate a weeks supply of chews to a dog rescue. Life in the shelter system can be hard on many dogs, leading to stress UTI's and urinary tract issues. This can be especially strenuous for middle aged and older dogs. To help alleviate pain and make the transition to a new home easier, we have teamed up with shelters across the country to donate our Cranberry Dog Treats.
- MADE FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Our Cranberry Chews reduce the need for antibiotics, pills and tablets. These natural soft chews provide bladder support with no adverse side effects. Our formula features Organic Licorice Root and D Mannose which help to detox kidneys and protect UT lining while promoting urine flow.
- SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY - Our cranberry chews are made in a GMP approved facility. All +To The Rescue+ products are rigorously tested for safety and effectiveness
- NATURAL URINARY TRACT SUPPORT - To The Rescue cranberry chews are specially formulated to promote kidney & bladder health. Our Cranberry Extract supports your dogs urinary tract and overall health.
- THE +TO THE RESCUE+ GUARANTEE - Our Cranberry chews were formulated with love in Austin and made in the USA. If you are unhappy for any reason simply return the unused portion for a full refund. The rescue will get to keep the donated chews. We understand all dogs are unique and these chews might not be the right solution for every pet. Enjoy these chews 100% risk free!
- Doggy Naturals Cranberry D-Mannose delicious chicken liver chewable tablets are recommended for dogs and cats with urinary tract infection that contains substance known to benefit pet's urinary tract and help pets to improve UT wellness.
- Cranberry D-Mannose for dogs and cats is a natural solution to help support and maintain the healthy and normal function of the urinary tract system. Cranberry clinically proven to flush bad bacteria & promote bladder & urinary health.
- D-Mannose defend the UT lining, aid digestive support, & encourages healthy urine flow & inflammation relief
- VETERINARY STRENGTH FOR LESS MONEY, COMPARE OUR ACTIVE INGREDIENTS TO OTHER NAME BRANDS, Doggy Naturals Is Better Quality Than Other Leading Competitors. WHY PAY MORE FOR A NAME FOR LESS Quantity and Quality?
- MADE IN THE USA IN OUR FDA REGISTERED FACILITIES, EVERY BATCH IS INDEPENDENTLY TESTED FOR SAFETY & PURITY - Manufactured in the USA, made within an FDA and USDA approved facility following current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) Guidelines and under strict quality control specifications
- EFFECTIVE BLADDER SUPPORT FOR DOGS: Our cranberry chews for dogs is much more than just dog vitamins and supplements. It's a unique combination of ingredients that provides bladder strength for dogs, immune support, kidney care, and urinary tract protection from bad bacteria. Our dog bladder control pills promote comfortable urination and provide relief from stomach bloating, gas, and overall discomfort. A daily Active Chew will keep your dog healthier and happier during all stages of life.
- ALL NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS WITH MAXIMUM POTENCY: Our dog urinary tract infection medicine uses USA ingredients with no dangerous side effects. Our chews contain Cranberry, Organic Marshmallow Root, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Uva Ursi Leaf. Our No Heat No Cook process ensures your dog gets 100% potency of our bladder infection treatment for dogs. Baked treats lose over 50% potency, our process doesn't. The No Heat No Cook process ensures your dog gets the full strength of our formula.
- DELICIOUS TASTE YOUR DOG WILL LOVE: Our veterinary formula uses real turkey that your dog won't be able to resist. Dogs love the rich taste and velvety texture of our healthy dog treats and you'll know that your best friend is getting the vital dog supplements for urinary tract health they need for a better quality of life.
- USA MADE DOG TREATS AT OUR FDA REGISTERED FACTORY: We take pride in the premium quality of our cranberry chews for dogs. Dogs of all sizes love our cranberry pills for dogs manufactured in chew form, inspected annually by APHIS, and certified by a third party independent lab.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: At Active Chews, we are so confident that your dog will love our chews and you'll see positive results that we offer a no questions asked, 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
- DOG KIDNEY & BLADDER SUPPORT - Our natural dog treats contain extra strength Cranberry (400mg) to flush bad bacteria, prevent kidney bladder infection, healthy PH for bladder function. Organic Marshmallow Root & Astragalus flush toxin buildup for dog bladder cleanse, renal function, canine incontinence, urinary cleanse. D Mannose & Nettle Seed to detox kidneys & prevent bladder incontinence. Organic Echinacea to boost dog immune system. Organic Licorice Root as anti-inflammatory
- DOG INCONTINENCE & BLADDER CONTROL - Our cranberry chews work as a dog urinary incontinence supplement designed to maintain a healthy dog urinary tract & increase bladder health. The anti-inflammatory herbs & antioxidants in this formula will reduce irritation of the UT lining, improve urinary defense, improve bladder strength, & provide renal support for a healthy renal function. This will improve dog health, reduce accidental dog wetting, pass stones easily, & improve comfort of urination
- GLUTEN FREE DOG TREATS - Our cranberry bites are formulated with No Gluten, NO Soy, NO Wheat, NO Corn, NO Sugar, NO Salt, NO Gumming Agents. No-heat process keeps the integrity of the minerals & vitamins in our chewable pet supplements for optimal healthy pet nutrition
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. - We proudly make the best cranberry supplement for dogs in a Federally Regulated, NASC Inspected Laboratory so you can trust our promise of premium quality. If you're not happy with our renal dog chews for any reason, we'll refund your purchase, no questions asked. That's the Strawfield Pets Promise
- ADVANCED DOG UTI TREATMENT - 120 Bacon Flavored Dog Chews - Our naturally derived canine UTI supplements are formulated to help prevent UTI urinary tract infections & cure recurring UTI while aiding in UT wellness & care. Our chewable bladder bites are designed for small, medium, & large breeds from puppy to adult & senior dogs. These gourmet chewables are tastier than cranberry pills, infection pills, dmannose pills, or other dog vitamins & safer for your pet than antibiotic treatment medicines
- Quick, simple, reliable at home general wellness test for dogs
- Detects the four most common conditions affecting dogs of all ages (high glucose, kidney conditions, UTI and blood in urine)
- 4 Test results in up to 60 seconds, with a quick and clean collection method
- Innovative and clean twist on the standard industry method for canine urine collection
- Noninvasive & veterinarian approved
- WHOLE FOOD BASED - Made with organic blueberries, cranberries, sweet potatoes and coconut oil. Plant-based. Hypoallergenic. No grains. No sugar. No artificial flavors. Made in the USA. 3rd party tested. Feed doggie with only the best.
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS - We don't cut corners and use only the best ingredients such as organic echinacea purpurea, birch bark derived d-mannose, organic marshmallow root, and cranberry extract, to ensure a healthy urinary tract.
- WHY D-MANNOSE? - Our D-Mannose is sourced from birch bark for its high bioavailability versus the standard, cheaper and less bioavailable D-Mannose extracted from corn. We know you want only the best for your best friend.
- WHY MARSHMALLOW ROOT AND ECHINACEA PURPUREA? - Both are American herbs that boosts the immune system and are super effective for kidney treatments and urinary problems, research suggests. Please don't feed dogs the sugary marshmallows we love!
- OUR STORY - We love dogs, and know you do too. Cormac & Archer were the two cairn terriers we loved most growing up. Keeping "what would we be happy giving to Cormac and Archer" in mind, we crafted the most effective, most yummy chews to keep dogs healthy, happy, and fit.
- KEEP YOUR FUR BABIES BLADDER HEALTHY - Save the cost of a vet bill from urinary tract infection treatment. Our cranberry relief for dogs helps prevent a recurrent dog uti by preventing adherence of bacteria. The cranberry supplement also reduces the chances of stone formation. You will be happy with the results for the rest of your dog's life.
- DOGS LOVE THESE CRANBERRY DOG TREATS - Dogs eat these cranberry bladder bites right up and look forward to them as a treat. Soft chews are easy to break in half and mix in with food daily.
- NO MORE ACCIDENTS IN THE HOUSE - Dog bladder control pills help old dogs from having accidents. Our cranberry dog treats promote bladder strength and control so they can wait until they get outside. This means no more puddles and peeing in the house from incontinence. Leaks no more for dogs!
- EFFECTIVE BLADDER & KIDNEY SUPPORT FOR DOGS - Vets recommend cranberry tablets for dogs prone to getting a uti, bladder stones, or crystals in urine. Natural herbal dog kidney supplement helps in the early stages of renal failure and kidney disease.
- GREAT FOR ALL DOGS - Perfect for senior dogs or younger dogs as a preventative measure. Soft chews are ideal for small to large breeds. Contains 1 bottle of 55 treats.
- CRAN PUP - This cranberry extract supplement provides your canine with urinary tract support to keep your pet healthy consistenly. These chewable treats are just the solution you've been looking for to help your dog's urinary tract infection.
- NATURAL FIRST - Drop all of the antibiotics, pills and tablets for this natural treatment. The natural soft chews provide the bladder support your dog needs without the long term side effects.
- IT WORKS - Our dog cranberry supplement treats your dog without the struggle. These chicken flavored cranberry chews for dogs are picky pup approved. The formula combining Cranberry, D-Mannose, Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Astragalus Root, and Organic Licorice Root make for the best cranberry supplement for dogs.
- ALWAYS SAFE - We take pride in the safety of our products and bring your puppy the nutritionals they need in a GMP manufactured supplement. No need to worry about harming your dog with these.
- THE PAWLIFE GUARANTEE - If you or your doggy aren't satisfied with our product please contact us for a full refund; we stand behind the powerful effects of our supplements which is why we offer a satisfaction guarantee
- Supports urinary tract by stopping bacteria from sticking in the urinary tract, allowing them to be flushed out in the urine
- Helps to prevent urinary tract infections
- Scored Tablets for easy administration
- Naturally maintains urinary tract and bladder health
- Supports the body's natural ability to fend off urinary tract infection in pets
- 100 percent natural safe and proven herbal and homeopathic remedy for pets
- Treatment for causes and symptoms of bladder infections that keeps pets UTI free without antibiotics as antibiotics weakens immune system
- COMPLETE URINARY TRACT SUPPORT: Our blend of Cranberry extract, blueberry extract and vitamin C provide the perfect support for kidneys, bladder and urinary tract health in dogs and cats
- MAINTAIN HEALTHY URINE PH: Cranberries and blueberries provide a rich natural source of antioxidants and Vitamin C to support a normal urinary pH which may reduce struvite crystal formation.
- UTI PROTECTION: Berry Balance's powerful ingredients help defend against inflammation, and flush build up from the urinary tract. promoting healthy urine flow, kidney and bladder health.
- DELICIOUS FLAVOR: Soft texture and tasty flavor is great for picky eaters, and is made in the USA with no gluten, grains, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- DON'T FORGET PH TESTING STRIPS: Recommended to be used with Solid Gold Urine pH strips to ensure a proper urinary pH is maintained.
- Bladder strength is an advanced combination of ingredients that work together to support normal bladder function and bladderhealth
- Recommended for spayed and senior pets to help maintain bladder control
- Saw palmetto extract helps support normal bladder control and muscle tone
- Olive Leaf Extract supports healthy microfl ora in the GI tract
- Item comes with 90 pills
- Packaging May Vary
- PREVENT UTI'S: Instead of using repeated antibiotics, prevent urinary tract infections BEFORE they happen.
- NATURAL HEALING: Our cranberry pills for dogs balances pH levels in the urine to protect the bladder and kidneys and has the highest amount of non-GMO D-Mannose of any product on the market
- EASY TO ADMINISTER: It's never fun to force your dog to take something. Unlike powders, liquids, or pills, our soft chews don't need to be mixed into food or disguised. Dogs love the chicken flavor of our soft chews and are easy to chew by dogs of all ages.
- PURE and SAFE: Our soft, chewable cranberry treats contain no gluten, dairy, soy, corn, sugar, salt, or gumming agents so you can feel good knowing you are giving the best to your pet!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are confident your dog will be impressed, but we offer a 100% hassle-free refund policy just in case.
- URINARY TRACT HEALTH - Maintain normal Dog Bladder Control and Strength, reduce canine incontinence
- IDEAL DOG KIDNEY SUPPORT - For Kidney Function in dogs, relief for Spayed Females and all Seniors
- EASY TO USE - Tasty soft chew; No crushing pills; No refrigeration; No mess; Re-sealable pouch
- NATURAL & WHEAT FREE - Safe & effective Cranberry supplements for dogs; small batches made in USA
- 100% PEACE OF MIND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Please read all label information on delivery
- HELP YOUR DOG FEEL THEIR BEST - Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites are loaded with 3 billion CFU of Prebiotics and Probiotics per chew for digestive support that helps dogs that struggle with gas, bloating, constipation, and stomach discomfort.
- FEATURING GanedenBC30 - Each chew contains Ganeden BC30, which is a powerful spore Bacillus Coagulans probiotic strain that withstands stomach acid as it reaches the intestines to promote healthy digestion, flora, and gut bacteria.
- WITH PUMPKIN & PAPAYA - Probiotic Bites feature pumpkin to help dogs with indigestion, leaky gut, and discomfort. For enzyme support, papaya is a natural source of papain that helps the stomach break down proteins and fats.
- GREAT FOR DOGS OF ALL AGES & SIZES - Whether it's a puppy, adult, or senior dog, this anti-gas and anti-diarrhea Probiotic and Prebiotic chewable provides nutritional digestion and immune system support that keeps pets feeling healthy at any age.
- A PET SUPPLEMENT YOU CAN TRUST - Zesty Paws understands how much your pet's health means to you, so they manufacture Probiotic treats in FDA-registered facilities that are NSF and GMP-certified in the USA.
- POWERFUL BOOST for: Canine immune system, general health support for pets. Prevents viral & bacterial infections. Doesn't negatively affect all-important gut flora.
- ORGANIC REMEDY with: Pau D'Arco, Clove, Olive Leaf, Thyme, Oregano, Cranberry and Echinacea prevents the growth of gram-positive bacteriasuch as staphylococci, streptococci and gram-negative bacteria.
- PROPERTIES of NATURAL ANTIBIOTIC: Anti-viral, Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-parasitic, Anti-inflammatory, Immune-correcting and Immune-stimulating effects.
- EASY TO DISPENSE ! - Easily dispense into your pet's wet/dry food or water and apply directly on the wound for immediately help.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We offer a premium, therapeutic-grade products and confidently stand behind them. If you aren't satisfied with our Natural Antibiotic for Pets, Please contact us for a full refund.
What is UTI?
UTI is what we know as Urinary Tract Infection. It also goes by the name of bacterial cystitis and is pretty common in dogs. The chances of your dog getting an UTI are more if it is more than 7 years of age. Irrespective of the breed, your dog can get UTIs especially if it is a female one. All in all, UTIs should be treated as soon as they are diagnosed in a dog.
Does my pet have Dog UTI?
Although proper diagnosis of UTI can be done only by someone with experience and knowledge like a vet, you can still look for signs in your dog at home. There are some common symptoms which will be able to tell you if your dog is suffering from UTI:
- Your pet will be lethargic
- If your dog urinates then the quantity is very less and it faces difficulty in urinating
- Getting a temperature often
- The dog will have a strong odor in its urine
- The urine can have blood in it
- Urinating will be an extremely painful process
- Vomiting tendency
- Urinating frequently and soiling all around the house
- Loss of weight
- Loss of appetite
- Drinking unusual amounts of water
- Licking the part around the mouth of the urinary tract often
Is there a way to prevent Dog UTI?
Research has not shown any reliable way to prevent UTIs but the chances of it occurring can surely be lessened. If you make sure that your pooch drinks a lot of water then there are chances that UTIs will stay away. Clean the water bowl frequently and especially if you see that the water is dirty or there is food and drool in it.
Taking your dog out for passing urine often is a healthy practice as it is not good to hold it in for long. The more water they drink and pass it out, the better. Including probiotic elements in the diet of your pet is really good for their health. This is because probiotic elements will create an environment inside the body for the growth of bacteria that is beneficial.
Keep your dog clean by wiping the area around the urinary opening after regular intervals so that there is no bacterial growth. These steps are the basic ones that you can start at home to prevent the occurrence of UTIs.
What is the cause of Dog UTI?
It is not really possible to tell the cause of a UTI if you do not run some tests at a vet’s. A common cause is stones in the bladder or some bacterial infection. In the case of male dogs, the chances of getting a UTI are less because the bacteria have to go a long way in order to reach the male urethra. If your dog is a male and has UTI then maybe the problem is serious and you should get treated immediately.
The bacterium that causes UTIs is E.coli. In most cases, a vet will tell you that E.coli is the cause and so it is not that serious. Some causes that are uncommon but quite severe are diseases in the bladder, cancer, diabetes, kidney stones, inflammation in the bladder, prostrate disease, problems in the spinal cord, etc. Such cases are rare but the results can be quite dangerous. This is why we suggest dog owners to get a proper checkup done and the treatment to start as soon as possible.
The chances are the most that the vet will prescribe antibiotics to your dog if diagnosed with UTI. The course of the antibiotics therapy usually goes on for around 10-14 days in most pets. But, there are exceptions. If your dog has a more severe form of UTI, then the treatment might go on for a prolonged period of time like a month or more. In such severe cases, a good vet will first find out the type of bacteria that is causing the infection and then prescribe medicines meant for fighting those bacteria.
Follow up treatment for UTI
As soon as your pet starts getting treated for UTI, you will see a significant decrease in the symptoms that you noticed. Diagnosis of the state of UTI after the first phase of treatment for two weeks is very crucial. This will show if the medicines are working accurately or not. Usually the vet will ask for a urine test to be done after the first phase. This will bring out any problems that are unresolved, recurring, and firm.
Following this, further treatments and course of action has to be taken. If this is not done then your pet can have long term problems like kidney problems that might be fatal. Vets also prescribe long term medication that go on for long. If your dog has a history of UTI then the vet will keep running urine culture tests, X-rays, etc at regular intervals to see if all is in place. Vets say that constant evaluation might be a good way to combat UTIs if not prevent them.
There are a couple of natural remedies that can be followed to tackle UTIs and you can go the antibiotic way too. The basic tenet is to get your pet treated soon and to make sure that they do not get a UTI in the first place. There is not much your can do to prevent but some hygiene surely helps.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-10-14