Eukanuba Dog Food
Taking care of your dogs entails a lot more than just keeping them clean and loving them. Often we do not know what kind of food will make our dog grow and be healthy. We end up feeding regular food like chicken, rice, other kinds of meat, etc. This results in malnutrition, low immunity, etc. Eukanuba Dog Food is a brand that manufactures dog food and knows what will keep them healthy. In order to know more about this brand, keep scrolling.
Top Eukanuba Dog Food
- Contains One (1) 10-Lb. Bag Of Eukanuba Breed Specific Adult Yorkshire Terrier Dog Food (Packaging May Vary)
- Eukanuba Yorkshire Dog Food Features 3D Dentadefense System, Which Is Proven To Reduce Tartar Build-Up In 28 Days
- Chicken Is The #1 Ingredient In Eukanuba Yorkshire Dog Food
- Our Specialized Fiber System, Made From Natural Beet Pulp And Prebiotic Fos, Promotes Nutrient Absorption And Healthy Digestion
- Promote Healthy Skin And A Radiant Coat In Your Yorkie With Zinc, Copper And Guaranteed Levels Of Omega Fatty Acids
- L-carnitine, 39% less fat* and an adapted blend of carbohydrates to promote a lean, active body. *vs. Eukanuba Adult Medium Breed
- Animal protein combined with over 50% more* glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate to help support lean muscles and agile joints. *vs. Eukanuba Adult Medium Breed
- DHA & antioxidant to support healthy brain function.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs 1 year and older
- Small bite-size kibble that's ideal for medium size dogs
- Chicken is the first ingredient
- 3D DentaDefense reduces tartar build-up by up to 80%
- Eukanuba Puppy Lamb 1st Ingredient dry dog food is complete and balanced nutrition for small and medium breed puppies up to 12 months old with an expected adult weight up to 54 lbs.
- Supports muscle growth and bone health in athletic pups with high-quality animal protein and optimized levels of calcium and phosphorous
- Supports healthy brain development with clinically proven levels of DHA for smarter, more trainable puppies
- Provides concentrated energy from fat and carbohydrate levels beneficial for growing puppies
- High-quality lamb is the first ingredient for protein that powers their day
- Contains one (1) 30-lb. bag of EUKANUBA Breed Specific Adult Rottweiler Dog Food (Packaging May Vary)
- EUKANUBA Rottweiler Dog Food features 3D DENTADEFENSE System, which is proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days
- EUKANUBA Dog Food guaranteed levels of vitamin E and beta-carotene to support a strong, healthy immune system in Rottweiler's
- Our premium Rottweiler dog food contains calcium to support strong bones
- Our breed specific dog food has proprietary levels of L-carnitine to help naturally burn fat for peak performance
- Eukanuba Adult Medium Breed dry dog food is complete and balanced nutrition for medium breed dogs over 12 months old and weighing between 24-54 lbs.
- Promotes lean muscle development and joint health in active adult dogs with a combination of animal protein, glucosamine, and chondroitin sulfate
- Helps keep dogs sharp and supports healthy brain function with DHA and vitamin E
- Fuels an active lifestyle with optimal levels of fats and carbohydrates
- Maintains healthy dental hygiene by reducing tartar buildup with 3D DentaDefense
- 3D DentaDefense reduces tartar build-up by up to 80%
- Complete and balanced diet for small breed dogs
- Small nutrient dense kibble is perfect for higher metabolism and smaller stomachs
- Higher fat content to meet high energy needs
- Selected antioxidants maintain health for long lives
- One (1) 37.5 lb. Bag - Purina Pro Plan SPORT All Life Stages Performance 30/20 Formula Dog Food
- Features real chicken as the #1 ingredient
- Contains 30% protein and 20% fat to help fuel metabolic needs and maintain lean muscle
- Amino acids help nourish muscles, including during the crucial time immediately following exercise
- EPA and glucosamine help support joint health and mobility
- This Hill's Science Diet Adult Small & Toy Breed dry dog food is precisely balanced nutrition for adult dogs under 25 pounds
- This premium dry dog food is made in the USA with U.S. and imported ingredients
- Science Diet Small & Toy Breed dry dog food contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Hill's dog food for small and toy breeds provides clinically proven antioxidant benefits, with vitamins C and E for enhanced immunity to support long life expectancy
- Hill's Science Diet is Veterinarians' #1 choice to feed their own pets (based on an annual veterinary survey)
Eukanuba Dog Food
History of Eukanuba Dog Food
Paul lams founded Eukanuba Dog Food in the year 1969. Paul wanted to create a company that takes care of dogs by providing them a line of food that is very nutritious and different from the regular products in the market. The name of the company comes from jazz. In Jazz, Eukanubameans “the top” which is the principle that Paul started the company with.
Till the year 2014, Proctor & Gamble used to make the products for Eukanuba Dog Food. Finally in the year 2014, Mars Inc. took over the manufacturing of the products of Eukanuba Dog Food. Being of the best pet food producers, Marc Inc. makes sure that all the Eukanuba Dog Food products are 100% safe and of a very high quality.
Types of food Eukanuba Dog Food offers
The range of dog foods at Eukanuba Dog Food is such that you will find just the right product for your own furry love. They also come in many forms like canned food, dry food, and small treats. Let us have a look at all the different formulas.
Dry food formulas
This food line sells the most because customers love it. The Life Stages recipes come with formulas that take care of puppies, senior dogs, different sizes of dogs, weight management, etc. Premium Performance gives you two formulas that are rich in protein: the 30/20 Recipe for Adult and the 28/18 Recipe for Adult. The Life Stages line have products like Weight Control, Puppy Rice & Lamb, Small Breed Adult, Growth Recipe for Puppy, Adult Large Breed Rice & Lamb, Recipe for Senior and many more.
For people looking for foods that cater to particular breeds, the Breed Specific Line will be the best. It has products like Adult Dachshund, Adult Chihuahua, Adult German Shepherd, etc. The Excel Adult Line has two formulas: Salmon Recipe for Adult Large Breed and Salmon Recipe for Adult.
Canned food formulas
Canned food, also called wet food that Eukanuba Dog Food makes have a high protein content that comes from animal based proteins. This is obtained from chicken, turkey, beef, etc. Some of the popular recipes are Chicken in Gravy Dinner, Rice & Lamb Entrée, Beef& Chicken in Gravy Mixed grill, Rice & Turkey Entrée, etc.
The products that have been mentioned above are great for your dog but they are no fun. A meal is very important but what is also important is to entertain your dog and engage in some games. For this, Eukanuba Dog Food specially designs Dog Treats that will make your play time with your dog more fun. Also, if your puppy is being trained, then treats can be really helpful in those times. Taking care of such concerns, Eukanuba Dog Food prepares five types of Dog treats that your pet will love: Puppy Growth, Weight control, Small Breed Adult, Adult Maintenance, and Large Breed Adult.
Know more about the ingredients
Eukanuba Dog Food tries its best to meet the standards set by AAFCO and therefore, uses a wide variety of ingredients that keeps your dog absolutely in the pink of health. But it is also important for us to know what ingredients go into the food so that we can choose the best product suited to our own pets. Here are some of the common ingredients which will brief you about the food content:
One of the most commonly used ingredients, chicken comes cheap as a source of protein. Most dog food brands use this and dogs love this as well. However, some dogs have also been known to have been allergic to chicken. So, you might want to check that with your dog before feeding it chicken meals.
Great for your dog’s joints, heart, skin, etc, fish oil is used by Eukanuba Dog Food in a lot of its formulas.
A very important ingredient in dog diets, Copper is naturally found in living beings. This is the reason, Eukanuba Dog Food adds copper in its dog formulas, which is also what AAFCO postulates.
Commonly known as Vitamin B1, Thiamine mononitrate is very important and a lack of it can cause health issues in your dog. Products at Eukanuba Dog Food contain a sufficient amount of Vitamin B1.
Why choose Eukanuba Dog Food?
Eukanuba Dog Food manufactures dog food that is extremely nutritious and boosts the health of your dog. Having an experience in the field for over forty years, Eukanuba Dog Food stands out as a dog food provider among multiple other companies. Dogs are carnivorous animals and their bodies are designed accordingly. Keeping this in mind, Eukanuba Dog Food prepares dog food that includes high protein content derived from animals like lamb, chicken, etc.
In addition to this, Eukanuba Dog Food pays attention to specificities like the specific breed of dogs, their size, activity levels, shape, growth, life stages, etc. Taking these factors into account, Eukanuba Dog Food products are made. This means that the products will specifically cater to the needs of dogs of specific categories. So, if you have a Labrador, the brand will have a particular product meant for the breed that will enhance the growth and health of your Labrador.
If you are planning to buy a product from Eukanuba Dog Food then all you need to do is check out their official website. You can place an order after having checked the specificities of a product, which is given along with the product. The product will be delivered to you safely.
Your Source for the Best Rated Pet Supplies and Accessories
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-10-13