Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food
You will not find a lot of celebrities that are experts on pet nutrition. But Rachel Ray set out to prove the world wrong. She is a waitress-turned-celebrity philanthropist and TV host who now own her signature line of pet food products – Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food. Partnering up with Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, Ray aims to deliver more nutritious and healthier alternatives to other dog food brands in the market.
Top Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food
- Nutrish Natural Grain-free Variety Bundle includes: 2 Chicken & Lamb in Savory Gravy, 2 Chicken & Duck in Rustic Gravy, 2 Chicken & Beef in Hearty Gravy - Plus Dog Bone and Eco Friendly Poop Bags
- Grain-free formula provides a complete and balanced diet for dogs, on its own or as a tasty kibble topper or mix-in
- Real meat slowly simmered in a delicious rustic gravy provides easily-digestible, high-quality protein to support lean mass
- Protein-packed and loaded with essential nutrients for overall health, like omegas, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Grain-free natural food with zero grains, glutens, fillers, or artificial ingredients
- Tasty real meat treats for dogs
- Three delicious varieties: Chicken Paw Pie, Chicken Muttballs, and Beef Stroganwoof
- Made with real chicken or beef
- No corn, wheat or soy ingredients
- No poultry by-products, gluten or filler ingredients
- Natural wet dog food with added vitamins & minerals
- Savory, long-lasting chews with a tender, meaty center
- Made with real chicken
- Highly digestible with no splintering or mess
- No meat by-products or artificial flavors
- Perfect for smaller dogs
- Nutrient-dense recipes with 40% high-quality protein to satisfy your cat's instinctual cravings
- U.S. farm raised chicken is the #1 ingredient
- No grain, gluten or filler ingredients
- No poultry by-product meal, artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives
- Natural cat food with added vitamins and minerals
- Real US farm-raised chicken is the #1 ingredient
- Grain free, gluten free with no fillers
- Zero Artificial Preservatives, Colors or Artificial Flavors
- Natural Cat Food with Added Vitamins, Minerals and Taurine
- Grain free
- Real fish is the #1 ingredient
- Grain free
- No meat by-products or fillers
- No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives
- Natural food for cats, plus added vitamins, minerals, and taurine
- Tasty real meat treats for dogs
- Rachel Ray Nutrish
- This Rachael Ray Nutrish dog treat variety pack set includes 1 Sausage Bites flavor (3 ounces), 1 Turkey Bacon Recipe flavor (3 ounces), and 1 Meatball Morsels flavor (3 ounces)
- These Rachael Ray dry dog treats are made with U.S. farm raised chicken, turkey, and beef and contain no artificial flavors or meat by-products
- This dried dog treat variety pack can be used as dog training treats, service dog treats, dog reward treats, or as dog snacks
- These dog treat bags contain treats that are made from real meat. Sausage Bites are made from oven browned chicken and contain no corn or wheat. Turkey Bacon Recipe treats are grain free and made from hickory smoked turkey bacon. Meatball Morsels are grain free and are made from a beef chicken and bacon recipe.
- These Rachael Ray dog treats are full of real meat flavors for your dogs, are cooked safely in the USA, and do not contain any ingredients from China. These dog snack treats are soft, tender, and offer a natural burst of flavors for your pet.
Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food
Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food: Overview
After building a career as one of the most successful TV chefs, Rachel Ray decided to step into the pet food business. Her brand, which she christened Nutrish, has been in existence for almost a decade, since its debut in 2008.
According to Rachel Ray, the products manufactured under Rachel Ray Nutrish make use of incredible ingredients like wholesome fruits and vegetables and real meat and chicken. The main goal of this brand is to develop foods that will benefit your dog, both health- and taste-wise.
Apart from healthy dog food, Rachel Ray Nutrish also manufactures dog treats like soup bones and meats. Almost all the products by Rachel Ray Nutrish have been rated as positive and highly-recommended by customers on several online stores.
Analysis of ingredients used in Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food products
This brand is perfect if you are looking for dog foods that consist of only whole vegetables and fresh meats. The ingredients that are used in these dog food products are:
It is claimed by the brand that the chicken is raised in US-based farms. Also, chicken is the first ingredient, which is a plus point. But, it should be remembered that fresh chicken contains about 80% water, which means that once the dog food is cooked, the protein content will decrease a bit.
This is the second ingredient that is listed in Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food products. The chicken meat has been rendered to a 10% moisture content, which means that it has more protein content than fresh chicken.
This is a by-product that is derived from soybean oil production. This ingredient is free of gluten and grain. It is also rich in protein, though not as much as animal-based protein. Rachel Ray makes use of soybean meal to enhance the protein content in the meats.
What are some of the best Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food products?
The products of Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food come in a lot of different flavor varieties that your dog will definitely enjoy! Some of these recipes are:
Rachel Ray Nutrish Real Chicken and Veggies Dog Food, Dry
This recipe is perfect for maintaining your dog’s health and optimum functioning, regardless of its size or breed. It contains simple ingredients only like US-farmed raised chicken that are processed in the famed kitchen of Ainsworth Pet Nutrition. Next, wholesome fruits and vegetables are added to the mix to beef it up.
While this recipe does not contain a few moderately glycemic ingredients, soybean and corn, the protein-rich chicken are coupled with fruits and vegetables that are dense with micronutrients. This recipe has a minimum protein content of 26%, which is enough for your dog to be happy and healthy at the same time.
Rachel Ray Nutrish Just 6 Natural Dog Food, Dry
This particular dry dog food product has garnered a lot of positive reviews online. And why not? This recipe contains lamb meal as its primary source of protein. Other five ingredients used here are natural pork flavor, dried beet pulp, chicken fat, and ground and brown rice. One cannot specifically classify the pork flavor as an important ingredient since its purpose here is to elevate the flavor profile of the food.
Since this is a limited ingredient diet, you will not see any allergenic protein in this formula. Since lamb protein is considered as novel, this means that your dog is not sensitized to the protein yet. In turn, this reduces the risk of your pet developing food allergies. The minimum protein packed in this recipe is 20%.
Rachel Ray Nutrish Turkey Natural Dog Food, Dry
If you want to treat your dog to a delicious flavor or venison and turkey, then you can go for this dog food recipe. Added to this product are brown rice and peas, which will give your pet the kind of wholesome diet it needs. Its low-fat formulation and low calorie make this Rachel Ray recipe perfect for dogs that are heading towards obesity.
Additionally, this recipe also has I-carnitine, which ensures that your dog has a more desirable weight than others. While this dog food might come with corn, this is a good choice if your dog is prone to obesity. The minimum protein content in this meal is 26%.
Rachel Ray Nutrish Super Premium Dog Food, Wet
This recipe by Rachel Ray is made for adult dogs. But it can also be fed to puppies since it has a more palatable flavor and softer texture. It is a delicious stew that gives all the nutritious and delicious goodness of chicken, lamb, and beef in three different meals. The formulations in each variant come with chicken broth, instead of the traditional water for processing.
This product by Rachel Ray is perfect for dogs that suffer from gluten allergies. It makes for a standalone gourmet feast or a great topper for your furry companion’s kibble. Its minimum protein content is 9%.
Overall, Rachel Ray is a great brand of dog food. The brand makes use of all-natural ingredients, especially animal proteins, in all its formulations. Rachel Ray is not only a well-respected businesswoman, author, celebrity chef, and TV personality; she is also a loving pet parent herself who loves her pit bull terrier, Isaboo.
Rachel Ray Nutrish dog food products are a great choice for pet owners who want their dogs to feast on something that is premium and inspired by the likes of a celebrity chef. While this brand might be on the expensive side, given the fact that the company contributes part of the revenue to shelter homes around the world, it is quite a small price to pay to ensure that your pet receives optimum nutrition, while making a difference on the lives of other dogs.
Your Source for the Best Rated Pet Supplies and Accessories
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-07-14