Royal Canin Cat Food
If we look at the ratings of Royal Canin Cat Food then they are pretty good. The customers are quite satisfied with the customer service at the company. The species appropriateness of the brand and the quality of the products is also praiseworthy. To know more about other factors of Royal Canin Cat Food, read this article.
Top Royal Canin Cat Food
- Maintains healthy coat and skin
- Promotes healthy weight management
- Precise nutrition
- Formulated with a precise balance of vitamins and minerals to maintain optimal health and wellness
- Highly digestible proteins to help reduce stool odor
- Thin slices in gravy are highly palatable while providing a moderate calorie level
- DIGEST SENSITIVE features a proven Macro Nutrient profile that is preferred by adult cats. A Macro Nutrient Profile represents the balance between proteins, fats, and carbohydrates that are instinctively preferred by cats
- Odor reduction. Moderate Calorie
- Dental health
- Hairball management
- Cat > Food > Dry Food
- Dry Food
- Aids in digestive sensitivities
- Balanced sources of fiber promote digestive health
- Ensures the optimal absorption of important vitamins and minerals
- Smaller chunk size and ideal texture for kittens
- Boosts immune system
- Precise nutrition
- Two different formulas, each with unique taste and texture, work together to satisfy the preferences of some finicky cats
- Special formulation to support the maintenance of the ideal weight with a moderate energy content
- Complex active nutrients, including biotin and Omega 6 fatty acids, to support a healthy coat
- Dry cat food designed for finicky adult cats (1-10 years)
- Promotes hairball elimination
- Specific nutrients can help to trap calcium in the mouth, not allowing it to attach to the teeth and contribute to the formation of tartar
- A combination of compatible fiber sources to support gastrointestinal health, and fatty acids to help reduce inflammation
- Includes specific nutrients to nourish the hair and maintain a shiny coat
- A moderate energy level to help adult cats maintain their ideal weight
- INTENSE BEAUTY features a proven Macro Nutrient profile that is preferred by adult cats. A Macro Nutrient Profile represents the balance between proteins, fats, and carbohydrates that are instinctively preferred by cats
- Food Intake Control
- Unique Kibble Shape
- Balanced minerals and vitamins
- For Spayed/neutered adult cats from 1 to 7 years
- Hunger Regulation
- KITTEN INSTINCTIVE features the optimal balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates that kittens prefer
- Includes an antioxidant complex to support the natural defenses of the kitten;Supports immune system health
- KITTEN INSTINCTIVE features a proven Macro Nutrient Profile that is instinctively preferred by kittens. A Macro Nutrient Profile represents the balance between proteins, fats, and carbohydrates that are instinctively preferred by cats
- Pack of 24
- Unique kibble shape specially designed to make it easier for the Siamese cat to grasp and chew
- Lean protein and fat burning L-carnitine to maintain the Siamese cat's muscular body
- Omega 6 fatty acids and L-tyrosine to enhance a striking coat color
- Growth & Weight Control
- Natural Defenses
- Maintains Digestive Health
- For Spayed/neutered kittens from 6 to 12 months
- Royal Canin Maine Coon breed-specific dry cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of this purebred cat 15 months and older
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy bones and joints that can be strained by this cat's large stature
- Maintains a healthy heart with an exclusive blend of heart-healthy nutrients like taurine, EPA, and DHA
- Supports healthy skin and helps keep those shaggy, dense coats shiny and bright with breed-specific nutrients
- Exclusive cube-shaped large kibble designed to be easily grasped and chewed while promoting oral health
- Value not found
- Royal Canin Hairball Care Thin Slices in Gravy wet cat food is tailored nutrition for adult cats 1 year and older prone to hairballs
- Controls hairball development with an exclusive blend of fibers that helps with healthy digestion
- Highly digestible proteins, balanced with fats and carbohydrates, support healthy digestion
- Maintains a healthy weight with a precise calorie content
- Perfect complement to Royal Canin Hairball Care dry cat food
- Vitality Support
- Balanced Nutrients
- Sensitive Teeth & Gums
- Supports joint health
- Supports healthy aging
- Protects teeth and gums
- Packaging may vary
- active agents safely bind and remove salivary calcium before it deposits on the teeth and before tartar develops
- Aids in digestive sensitivities
- Kibble size and shape may change the eating habits to ensure eating more slowly, resulting in a reduced occurrence of regurgitation.
- Oral Sensitive 30 is now Oral Care
- BABYCAT INSTINCTIVE features an ultra soft mousse that helps a young kitten transition from milk to solid food
- Includes an antioxidant complex to help support the immune defenses of the young kitten
- BABYCAT INSTINCTIVE features a proven Macro Nutrient Profile that is preferred by young kittens under 4 months old. A Macro Nutrient Profile represents the balance between proteins, fats, and carbohydrates that are instinctively preferred by cats
Royal Canin Cat Food
Background of Royal Canin
As you might already know, Royal Canin is a brand that has already made its mark in the pet care industry with all its products. The brand was started way back in the 1960s. A veterinary surgeon named Jean Cathary was trying to establish his practice to the south of France in a place called Airmargues. He started off with experimenting in pet food. Cathary tried to make some nutritious diet for pets with homemade food.
He had to go through an extensive process of making multiple recipes which he baked in his garage. Finally, he found out that a lot of animals in the village were getting cured by recipes made from cereals. These recipes were developed and Cathary later opened a brand where he started selling them. The brand received the trademark of Royal Canin and went on to become one of the stalwarts in the industry of pet food.
In the year 1972, the brand was bought by Guyomarc’h Group which gave a huge impetus to the brand. It spread its limbs all across Europe in countries like Belgium, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Sweden. This went on for almost about three decades and then in the year 2001, the well-known company Mars. Inc. purchased Royal Canin.
Cat food at Royal Canin
Over 100 varieties are available when you shop for cat food at Royal Canin. Factors like body size, life stage, breed, health conditions, and lifestyle are taken into account when these products are made. So, you can choose products according to these factors. Also, the cat foods are available in the form of both dry and wet food.
Ingredients of Royal Canin Cat food
Generally, a lot of vets prescribe Royal Canin Cat food when you take your cat out for a checkup. Hardly there are a lot of complaints about the brand. They focus a lot on the overall nutrition of cats with every recipe having a unique composition for a specific purpose. If we look at the recipes of Royal Canin Cat food, then we can zero down on roughly about 137 ingredients that the brand uses.
Some of the most commonly used ingredients in the diets of Royal Canin Cat food are corn gluten meal, pork by-products, water, wheat gluten, chicken liver. Water is an ingredient that is used in all meals for processing. No artificial food color is used in any product. The products have grains in them although a lot of people are of the opinion that cat food should be free of grains.
Some of the common grains that Royal Canin Cat food uses are wheat, barley, corn, wheat flour, rice hulls, corn starch, corn gluten meal, brewers rice, and rice flour. The company has been under debate for using ingredients like pork plasma, dried tomato pomace, venison by-products, powdered cellulose, vegetable oil, chicken by-product meal, pea protein, soybean protein isolate, duck by-product meal, and hydrolyzed poultry by-products aggregate.
The truth is, as of now, no problem has been found with these products. When you look at the ingredient list, you may not like what you see. But, they have mostly had great effects on cats because the dosage percentage of these ingredients are always correct.
There is a veterinary pet food division at Royal Canin which can be bought for cats with specific needs with regard to their diet. This can work wonder for cats that have serious health issues like skin problems, obesity, dental issues, sensitive stomach, etc. The veterinary foods will need a prescription from the vet but this only means that you are feeding your feline food that is approved and well balanced.
How to choose the best cat food?
Before you choose any product from Royal Canin Cat Food, you need to know what ingredients you should look for. Here is a list of things that every good quality cat food should have:
Cats can be pretty fussy when it comes to food. There are some that will need food that has no grains in it. Such cats will need more attention to their diet and will want grain-free meals.
Meat sources are the best possible sources when you want your cat to have healthy proteins. Make sure that you are feeding them meals rich in protein and that those proteins are human-grade one.
If the whole diet of your cat does not have a wholesome nutritional profile, then your cat will always be sickly and weak no matter what you feed it. Choose recipes with nutrients like Omega 3 and 6 and taurine which are very nutritious in nature.
Why choose Royal Canin Cat food?
Apart from what we have already mentioned, there are some stock reasons why most people choose Royal Canin over any other brand. The first and foremost reason is that cats seem to absolutely love Royal Canin Cat Food. Now, since cats can be picky with their food, most cat owners do not like to experiment and just feed their cats what they love. When it comes to taste, most cat owners swear by Royal Canin Cat food.
Cats also suffer from many long term health issues. There have been many a time when cat owners have seen an immediate upward growth in the health chart of their cats after feeding them Royal Canin Cat Food. When customers see instant results, they tend to choose Royal Canin for their cats. No one wants to part with the brand which brings a positive change in their cat’s health.
So, if you have been looking for that one perfect cat food for your feline, Royal Canin just might be your answer. Grab a packet today!
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-08-17