Sweet Potato Dog Treats
Sweet potato is a natural source of minerals, vitamins, and complex carbohydrates. These vegetables originated in the Americas and different from yams. However, the term yam and sweet potato are often used interchangeably. But since yams are normally found in specialty markets, what you will see in a general grocery store is highly likely a sweet potato. Sweet potatoes have become very popular in recent years, making its way to human and dog diet alike.
Best Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- 100% GUARANTEE as with all Brutus & Barnaby's products we back them with a money back guarantee no questions asked. These Sweet Potato's are perfect for the teething puppy or the senior dog on a diet
- DEHYDRATED SWEET POTATO PRESERVES NATURAL ANTI-OXIDANTS, source of natures vitamins and minerals help complete your dogs nutrient needs without supplements- these are simply the best healthy snack or training reward.
- THICK CUT and so can occupy your dogs time, no guilt giving your dog this treat often as there is zero fat, no added sugar, fiber provided by natural potato skins helps balance blood sugar levels so can be good for senior diabetic dogs. Can easily be cut or torn into smaller strips or chunks.
- GLUTEN FREE, GRAIN FREE, easier to digest and can be great for dogs that may be allergic to other things. Excellent component to those who's dogs are on a raw food diet
- Thick-Cut 100% Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- Low In Calories, High In Antioxidants
- Patented Ridges Promote Dental Hygiene
- Vegetarian Alternative To Rawhide; All Natural
- Perfect For Small To Medium-Sized Dogs; Made In The Usa
- These are for EVERY DOG, crunchy and delicious, pieces of any size can be snapped off and given as a dog training treats, or give the whole stick! MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on all our supplies for dogs, no questions asked
- CINNAMON is a powerful natural antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory for dogs, this can help with any hip and joint inflammation and can work in tandem with other dog vitamins and supplements
- PUMPKIN FOR DOGS is a natural diarrhea treatment for dogs, with the pumpkin in these dog treats you can know you are giving something that has beneficial fiber, that tastes amazing and benefits your dog
- Our CRUNCHY SWEET POTATO STICKS are made from the same great sweet potato's as our best selling sweet potato slices, they're high in antioxidants and beneficial fiber- grain free, our dehydrated sweet potato dog treats are easy to give, smell great and are even work great as vegan dog treats
Sweet Potato Dog Treats
What are the advantages of feeding your dog food made with sweet potatoes?
Sweet potatoes are safe for dogs and provide them with a wide array of health benefits. They will also love its sweet flavor. The vegetable is great for your canine’s digestive health because it is high in dietary fiber. Eating fiber on a regular basis lowers the risk of heart diseases and eliminates the chances of certain types of cancer.
Since sweet potatoes are while food, they are also less likely to damage the digestive tract or cause an immune response. They are also low in fat content and contains the nutrients needed for healthy growth like manganese, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6. The amino acids in sweet potato maintain lean, strong and healthy muscles, apart from boosting antioxidant activities.
Sweet potatoes are rich in the powerful antioxidant beta-carotene, which helps in converting Vitamin A in your dog’s body and important for your dog’s muscle growth and vision. Some common symptoms of Vitamin A deficiency are poor skin and hair quality and night blindness.
What are some of the best dog food that features sweet potato?
Some popular brands that make use of sweet potatoes as one of its recipes are:
Sam’s Yams Veggie Rawhide Sweet Potato Dog Treats
All the dog food products manufactured by Sam’s Yam make use of orange-fleshed sweet potato or yams. These chews are excellent for your dog’s health and teeth and highly nutritious. Since this recipe contains sweet potato as one of the main ingredients, it is rich in antioxidants.
No processed food items, colors, sweeteners, or anything remotely artificial has been added to this recipe. Since the brand makes use of its patented drying process, the sweet potato is transformed into a chew that has the characteristics similar to a jerky or rawhide. In short, you can say that it is a vegetable rawhide-like dog chew that your mutt will love.
Brutus and Barnaby Sweet Potato Dog Treats
This is a recipe by Brutus and Barnaby that makes use of sweet potato as one of the ingredients. The brand believes that sweet potatoes are perfect for a teething puppy or for a senior dog that is on a diet. The sweet potato in this recipe is dehydrated to preserve its natural minerals and antioxidants.
This recipe contains all the natural minerals and vitamins that are needed to complete your dog’s daily source of nutrition, without the need for extra supplements. These treats can be used as a training reward or a healthy snack. The product has a thick cut so that your dog remains occupied.
Sam’s Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Dog Treat
This product by Sam’s Yams features dog food that is made of dehydrated slabs of ridged sweet potato. They are designed for larger dogs but can be enjoyed by smaller breeds as well. They are made to last for a long time. Each chew has half of the nutritional value of a large sweet potato.
The hard surface of the chews make them perfect for your dog’s dental health. These chews can be used by senior dogs as well whose gums and teeth are more sensitive. These sweet potato chews by Sam’s Yams are completely digestible and make excellent natural chews for your pooches.
Cadet Sweet Potato Dog Treat Steak Fries
This dog treat fries by Cadet consists of natural ingredients, including sweet potatoes. As the name suggests, it contains 100% natural sweet potato, which is rich in vitamins and low on fats. There are no artificial flavors, fillers, additives, or colors in this recipe. Cadet is known as a brand that has been dealing with pet products for more than three decades.
If your dog loves to chew, then these natural chews are the best gifts you can give them. They are delicious and wholesome and will be able to satisfy your pooch’s natural urge to chew. These high-protein chews also promote dog dental health and long-lasting entertainment for your canine.
Full Moon All Natural Chicken and Sweet Potato Dog Treat
These treats by Full Moon combines farm-raised chicken and 100% natural sweet potatoes to form a delicious snack that is loaded with Vitamin A, beta-carotene, fiber, and proteins. The entire batch makes use of human-grade ingredients, so you will find no artificial flavors or preservatives in this recipe. Additionally, it is also free of fillers, glycerin, soy, wheat, and corn.
This is quite a tasty treat for your pooch. Since it contains sweet potato, this recipe will provide your dog with essential nutrients, fibers, and vitamins like beta-carotene and Vitamin A. The chicken in the mix provides proteins and energy to your dog. The chicken is raised in cage-free environments and never given any steroids or hormones.
Chicken Wrapped Sweet Potato Dog Treats Made In Idaho
The sweet potato used in this recipe is cut into small strips and hand-wrapped with a freshly cut strip of chicken. The treat is then dehydrated to perfection. If your dog loves the taste of sweet potatoes and chicken, them this treat by Made in Idaho is the perfect choice of beneficial and healthy treats.
The treats are produced in small batches. The quality of these treats is outstanding. The chicken used in this treat are raised in open farms and have not been injected with any steroids or hormones. There are no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors used. This is one of the best sweet potato treats for your dog.
The above are just some of the many brands of dog food that makes use of sweet potato as one of its main ingredients. Today, a lot of dog food brands are making use of sweet potatoes, because they are recognizing its nutritional value.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-22