Wilderness Cat Treats
Since cats are one of the most voracious carnivores, they need food that fulfills that urge for meat. With what you find in the market today, it is difficult to find meals that are not totally artificial and processed. But, what if we tell you that there is a brand which is perfect for your carnivorous feline? The Wilderness Cat Treats are great to be fed to your cat that will go meow! at every bite. If you want to see what Wilderness Cat Treats has in store for your cat, then keep scrolling below.
Best Wilderness Cat Treats
- 4 Pack - One of Each Flavor (Chicken & Duck, Chicken & Trout, Chicken & Salmon, and Chicken & Turkey)
- Made with REAL Meat
- No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors - Free from by-product meals
- Soft & Moist - Contains no corn, soy, or wheat
- 2 Ounces Each (4 Total Pouches)
- Starts with real chicken: Blue Wilderness meat-rich, Grain free cat Treats start with more of the delicious chicken cats naturally love
- Crunchy cat Treats: These grain free cat snacks are oven baked for a wholesome, satisfying crunch felines of all ages find irresistible
- Natural and healthy: Each tasty cat treat is only 1.5 calories
- No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals: plus no corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
- Contains one (1) 12-oz tub
- 3 - 2 oz packages (6 total oz)
- 1 package each of Chicken, Salmon, and Trout flavors
- Delicious 100% Grain-Free cat treat
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken & Turkey soft-moist cat treats are the prefect way to cater to your feline's inner carnivore.
- Packed with real chicken and turkey, these soft-moist treats pack the flavors your cat craves.
- 3 pack
- STARTS WITH REAL CHICKEN AND TURKEY: BLUE Wilderness cat treats are meat-rich, soft treats made with more of the tasty chicken and turkey cats love
- GRAIN FREE CAT TREATS: Wholesome treats made without the grains that contain gluten
- NATURAL AND HEALTHY: At only 1.5 calories each, these irresistible cat snacks are the perfect reward for felines of all ages
- NO CHICKEN (OR POULTRY) BY-PRODUCT MEALS: Plus NO corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
- 2-oz bag
- Made with real chicken and salmon 100% grain-free
- Free from chicken or poultry by-product meals Free from artificial flavors and preservatives
- This listing is for 2 packages. Each package is 2 ounces of treats
- Starts with real tuna: Blue kitty cravings cat Treats feature delicious real tuna as the first ingredient for a tantalizing flavor no feline can resist.
- Crunchy cat Treats: These cat treats are oven baked for a satisfying crunch cats love and are just 2 calories each.
- Wholesome ingredients: Blue crunchy cat Treats are made with the healthy, wholesome ingredients you’ll feel good about feeding your feline friend.
- Healthy cat Treats: every Blue cat treat carries with it Our true blue promise. Each recipe starts with real meat and contains no chicken (or poultry) by-product meals and is free from Corn, wheat, soy, and artificial flavors, preservatives or Colors.
- 12-Oz tub
- Wilderness cat treats are the perfect way to reward your four-legged friend
- Delicious flavor made with real chicken and duck as the first ingredients
- 100% grain-free, Made with the finest natural ingredients
- Free from artificial flavors and preservatives
- 3 pack
- 2 flavors: Salmon and Chicken (2 oz. each, 4 pouches total)
- Loaded with real meat and 100% grain-free
- No chicken/poultry by-products, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors, preservatives, or colors
- Made in the USA
- Great for training and rewarding your cat!
Wilderness Cat Treats
Ratings of Wilderness Cat treats
Mostly, the ratings for Wilderness Cat treats have been great. In any sphere, the brand has repeatedly proved itself to be trustworthy. Customers have sang a lot of praises in favor of Wilderness Cat treats because of the way they handle customer queries.
If you talk about product variety or determining the exact species, then too Wilderness cat treats gets our votes. For people who think cat treats are an additional expense, this brand’s treats will dispel those doubts. The products are good for what you pay. The quality of the ingredients too can be appreciated for how they are sourced and processed.
Wilderness Cat treats is just how treats need to be. Treats are meant to give pleasure to your cat, give them utter delight and happiness. But the truth is, very few companies can do this for your cat without making them unhealthy. If you have been looking for a healthy way to treat your cat then Wilderness Cat treats is an easy answer. After all the joy that your cat gives to you, a good treat is only justified.
Advantages of Wilderness Cat Treats
There are so many benefits that Wilderness Cat Treats has which we could recount but the limits of this article will not allow for that. So, let us see some common benefits that Wilderness Cat Treats has:
- The pieces of Wilderness Cat Treats are perfectly sized so that your cat can chew them without any problem. Plus, they are not too hard and contain the perfect amount of moisture.
- The treats assist in taking care of the dental health of your cat by keeping it clean.
- Your cat can easily digest Wilderness Cat Treats without facing issues.
- The ingredients of Wilderness Cat Treats do not contain grains and are very naturally obtained.
- There is a combination of different meats in Wilderness Cat Treats which increases the protein content.
- You can choose from different flavors which make these treats more appealing to the cats.
- If your cat has bad odor in its mouth or is facing issues of plaque or tartar build-up then Wilderness Cat Treats will help in solving these problems.
- Cats of all life stages can be fed these Wilderness Cat Treats as they are made for tiny kittens are well as full grown cats.
- The texture of the treats is the best because the outside has a crunchy feel to it while the inside is juicy and meaty.
- The products of Wilderness Cat Treats are tested by vets so that you can have guaranteed results on your cat’s health.
- There are no added flavors or colors.
- These treats are not just tasty but are also great sources of essential oils and proteins.
- There are formulas which solve issues related to skin and hairball formation.
- The treats of Wilderness Cat Treats do not include by-products of chicken, soy, corn, etc.
How to feed Wilderness Cat treat to your kitty?
Treats from any brand have always faced some criticism for what they have in the ingredients. If all of them are considered, then the statement holds true that they are not exactly healthy. But there are many terms and conditions here. The first one is the amount that you are feeding to your cat.
If you are feeding treats to your cat everyday then you should follow a few thumb rules. Firstly, make a point not to feed more than what is necessary to your cat. It is true that cat love treats and might try to coax you into giving them one or two pieces more. For the moment it will feel nice when you see your cat having those treats will absolute contentment. But let us assure you that this will do more harm than you know, in the longer run.
Treats are anyway tastier than the proper cat food that you buy or prepare. So, a preference for treats in your cat’s mind is only natural. Too many treats, however, will make your cat obese because they contain calories and carbs. If you keep the amount to be fed in check, then treats are as good as any healthy food. That way, your cat will be happy and so will you because you know that there will be no health issues.
Another caution that you can take is to toss treats to your cat when you train it. Going against popular belief, it is very much possible to train your cat. And you can do so in a more convenient and fast way with Wilderness cat treats.
When there is a possibility of your cat getting a treat if it behaves well, then the chances of it behaving perfectly are more. After all, which pet does not like to be appreciated with a treat? So, make sure that you make it clear to your cat that the only way to get treats is when they listen to your training instructions.
If at all your cat is hell-bent on having a lot of cat treats, then you can reduce the amount of food in the meals that you serve to your cat. Doing this will maintain a balance in the diet of your cat and keep them active and energetic. Wondering where to order these useful Wilderness cat treats from? Just visit pet care websites online and place an order for your kitty’s favorite Wilderness cat treats.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-22